剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
我想我们都该去睡觉了
Uh, I think we should all go to bed.
你打算就把我丢在这里
You're just gonna leave me here?
你想做大人吗
Hey, you want to act like a grownup?
那我就像对成年人一样对待你
I'm gonna treat you like a grownup.
不如我们离开纽约吧
What if we left New York?
周末吗
For the weekend?
每年 你都说同样的话
Every year, you say the same thing.
八月的最后一周 我们在海滩上
It's the last week of August. We're out at the beach.
我们离最近的百老汇剧院有十万八千里
We're a million miles away from the nearest Broadway theater.
我们很开心
We're happy.
然后你说 "我们留下来怎么样"
And you say, "What if we just stay?"
"在海边找个小房♥子"
"Get a little house by the water."
然后每年劳动节周末后的周一
And then every year on the Monday
我们收拾好行李装上车
after Labor Day weekend, we pack up the car,
我们开回纽约
we drive back to New York City,
我们就忘了这一切
and then we forget all about it.
因为你有事业
Well, because you have a career.
《芝加哥》闭演后 我就没工作过
I haven't worked since "Chicago" closed.
那会变的
That'll change.
但如果没有变呢
But what if it doesn't?
这里还有什么好留恋的 我...
What's keeping us here? I...
我们可以去任何地方
We could go anywhere.
我们可以在乡下买♥♥间小房♥子
We could get a little house in the country.
我们可以养条狗 过正常的生活
We could get a dog. Just have a normal life.
好的
Okay.
什么 你同意吗
What? Okay?
我们去吧 有何不可呢
Let's do it. Why not?
-好的 -好的
- Okay! - Okay.
-好的 -好的
- Okay! - Okay.
过来
Come here.
排练时安静点
Okay, quiet for rehearsal.
纽约
《爵士春秋》
拍摄中 第六日
剩余八年
太棒了 很好
That's terrific. That's good.
太棒了
That's great.
我们要不从这个方向开始
Uh, why don't we start in this direction?
是吗
Yeah?
好的
All right.
好的 站在这里一会儿
All right, stand over here a second.
小心点
Be careful now.
感觉还行吗
Is that comfortable?
可以 我还行
Yeah, it's fine with me.
是吗 太棒了
Yeah? That's terrific.
我们继续
All right, let's keep going.
好吧 给我看下阿♥拉♥贝斯克动作
All right, let me see an arabesque.
就是这样
There it is.
漂亮
Beautiful.
家里怎么样
How are things at home?
挺好
Pretty good.
弓背 真不错
Arch your back. Really nice.
你有什么要告诉我吗
Anything you want to tell me?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Sweetie, are you okay?
-我没事 -好吧
- I'm fine. - Okay.
嘘 他们在排练 拜托
Shh. They're rehearsing. Please.
就是这样
There it is.
天哪 你越来越重了
Oh, God. You're getting heavy.
非常好
Very nice.
弯曲膝盖
Bend your knee.
所以你想知道什么
So what were you wondering?
你为什么不再婚
Why don't you get married again?
头部转圈
Do a head roll.
对的
Yeah.
我不结婚
I don't get married
因为我找不到那个我讨厌到
because I can't find anyone I dislike enough
想折磨她的人
to inflict that kind of torture on.
我能搬回去和你住吗
Can I move back in with you?
当然
Of course.
太好了
That's great.
让所有人集♥合♥下
Let's, uh let's gather everyone.
开始排练 大家记一下自己位置
Cut on rehearsal. Let's throw down some marks.
真棒
Hey, that's great.
这是她所有的东西
Here's all of her stuff.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
她没事 对吧
She's okay, right?
她很好
Oh, she's-- she's fine.
我敢肯定她一周后就厌烦我了
I'm sure she'll be sick of me in a week.
-我想她在抽烟 -是吗
- I think she's smoking. - Oh.
她以为开了窗
She thinks that if she opens up a window,
我就不会知道
I won't be able to tell.
我不清楚发生了什么
I mean, I don't know what happened.
去年 她有一群很好的朋友
Last year, she had such a nice group of friends.
但这些纽约私立学校的孩子
But these New York City private school kids,
他们就是太闲了
they just have too much time on their hands.
对 我们该送她去公立学校的
Yeah, we should send her to a public school.
所以罗恩和我在考虑
So Ron and I have been talking
去城外买♥♥套房♥子
about getting a house outside of the city.
夏天度假用吗
For-- for the summer?
不 一整年都住在那里
Uh, no, for the whole for-- for year round.
我想这对妮可有帮助
I think it would be good for Nicole.
当然
Sure.
送她去一个同学父母
Send her to school with children
不全是演员和股票经纪人的学校
whose parents aren't all actors and stockbrokers.
当然 我还是会试镜的
Uh, of course, I'd still be auditioning,
寻找合适的角色 露露面
looking for the right thing, and making appearances.
我只是觉得这对大家来说都是个很好的改变
I justI think it'd be a good change for all of us.
我想让你演洛克茜
I want you to do Roxie.
鲍比和乔开始订巡演了
Bobby and Joe started booking the tour.
我本来想等正式确定后再问你
I was gonna wait and ask when it was all official,
但是
but, uh...uh...
这是个大卖♥♥点
It'll be a big draw.
格温·沃登会登上头版头条
And Gwen Verdon over the title.
没准门票被抢售一空
Probably sell out the whole thing, you know?
这是你的剧
It's your show.
从头到尾都是你的剧
It's--it's always been your show.
妮可去哪了
Where's Nicole?
和朋友出去了
Out with friends.
哪个朋友
Which ones?
天哪 我甚至都不问
Oh, boy, I don't even ask.
这只会引起争吵
It just leads to an argument.
只要她12点前回来就行
As long as she's back by 12:00.
不是11点吗
What happened to 11:00?
我们折中到十二点了
12: 00 was our compromise.
我把妮可其余的东西从鲍伯那拿回来了
I got the rest of her things from Bob.
她终于不再烦他了 他肯定很激动
And he must be thrilled to finally have her out of his hair.
他还告诉我
And--and he told me that, uh,
《芝加哥》打算要巡演
"Chicago" is going out on a tour.
那很不错
Oh, that's good.
他邀请我演洛克茜
And he offered me Roxie.
真敢问
Right.
因为第一次上演的时候你们合作"太愉快"了
'Cause you had such a great experience the first time.
我答应他了
I said yes.
-什么 -只演六个月 帮助恢复它的热度
- What? - It's just for six months while it gets up on its feet.
格温 之前制♥作♥这个剧时你很痛苦
Gwen, you were miserable doing that show.
那是你人生最糟糕的日子
It was the worst time of your life.
是的 因为它是个全新的剧
Yes, but that's because it was brand-new.
而现在我已经完全了解了这个剧
I mean, now I know what it is.
不会再出现切掉曲目
There's no more cutting the numbers
或台词该由谁讲的争执
or this line's her line, this line's her line.
那我们的计划呢
What about our plan?
-什么计划 -离开这个城市
- About what? - What about leaving the city?
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表