剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
他还觉得自己捡便宜了
He thought he got such a deal!
干得好 你们可真行
Well played, guys. Well played.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》评论出来了
The "Times" is out.
对你非常有益
It's good for you.
我给你拿了馄饨
I got you wontons.
为什么他给她看报纸 而不给我看
Why is he showing her the papers and--and not me?
你吃东西了吗
Have you eaten anything?
你看到他们了吗
Have you seen them yet?
拜托你吃点东西好吗
Just, will you please eat something?
我不 我不饿
I'm not--I'm not hungry.
-有多糟 -他们喜欢格温
- How bad is it? - Oh, they like Gwen.
-他喜欢姬塔 -那舞剧怎么样
- I mean, he likes Chita. - What about the show?
他们 他们是怎么评价这部剧的
What does the--what do they say about the show?
你知道的
You know.
鲍比 别纠结了
Bobby, forget about it.
你别 他就是个笨蛋 他妈的知道什么呢
You don't--he's an idiot. What does he fucking know?
不管怎样这剧都会大受欢迎的
You know? It's gonna be a big hit no matter what.
鲍伯
Bob.
你真的不该喝酒
You really shouldn't be drinking.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
-你... -我...
- You-- - I...
你在羞辱我
You are humiliating me!
不 我想组建个家庭 跟你生个孩子
No, I want to build a family. I want to make a baby with you.
我想 我想娶你 我爱你
I want to--I want to marry you. I love you.
*只要洛拉想要*
*Whatever Lola wants*
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
*就一定能得到*
*Lola gets*
唱得很不错
That's very good.
就是那部剧让我沦陷的
Ah, that was the one that did it for me.
三面手表演法 即演员要同时会唱 跳和演
当我看到你在那部剧中谈论着三面手
When I saw you in that show, talk about a triple threat.
谢谢 你嘴太甜了
Oh, thank you. You're too kind.
我是个挑剔的观众 我什么都看
And I'm a tough audience. I see everything.
-你不是我第一位在娱乐圈的客户 -是啊
- You're not my first client in entertainment. - Yeah.
显然我不能说出他们的名字 但...
Obviously I can't name names, but, uh--
-佛斯先生 -佛西
- And Mr. Foss? - Fosse.
谢谢 佛西先生 你也在演艺界吗
Mr. Fosse, thank you. Are you also in show business?
鲍比是位导演和编舞者
Bobby's a director and choreographer.
-我们刚合作了《红发女郎》 -我的天哪
- We just did "Redhead" together. - Oh, my God.
你在里面的表演非常精彩 很出色
You were wonderful in that. So great.
那是一部精彩的作品
Oh, well, it was a wonderful production.
-谢谢 -我也是个舞者
- Thank you. - I'm a dancer, too.
我也是个演员
And I'm an actor.
我出演了市中心上演的《灯红酒绿》
I was in a show called "Pal Joey" at the City Center.
我看了 没错没错
I saw that, yes. Yes.
-你演得很好 -谢谢
- You were very good. - Thanks.
-对 -对的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好吧 看着你们的检测结果
Well, looking at your test results,
我知道为什么你们受孕很困难
I can certainly see why you've been having trouble conceiving.
我知道我比寻常母亲年长几岁
Yes, I know I'm a few years older than your typical mother.
实际上 你的结果看上去挺好的 沃登小姐
Actually, your numbers look pretty good, Miss Verdon.
问题似乎在你 佛西先生
The--the problem seems to be Mr. Fosse.
精♥子♥活力情况不是很理想
The sperm motility is not quite where we'd like to see it.
那是什么 那是什么意思
what does, uh-- what does that mean?
意味着你的精♥子♥不是精力旺盛的游泳选手
It means your sperm are not very strong swimmers.
当然这不意味着要放弃
No reason to give up hope, though.
事实上 你们已经成功过一次了
The fact that you two have already been successful once
这是好迹象
is a good sign.
你的儿子 吉姆斯
You--your--your son, uh, James.
吉米是我上一段婚姻的孩子
Uh, Jimmy's from a previous marriage.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
不 不用
No, not at all.
但还是有一些疗程我们可以试试
Still, there are a number of procedures we can try,
一些能弥补佛西先生不足的方法
ways to offset Mr. Fosse's, uh, issue.
我建议我们最好能先做一个
I would recommend we begin by getting
子♥宫♥输卵管造影片 其实就是
an hysterosalpingogram, which is just a fancy word
给生殖系统做个X光
for an x-ray of your reproductive tract.
我们把子♥宫♥口打开 向子♥宫♥腔内
We open the cervix and inject a contrast dye
注入造影剂
into the uterine cavity
使它进入输卵管和骨盆
which will then fill the fallopian tubes and the pelvis.
如果情况一切良好 我们就开始进行
If everything looks good, we'll start you on regular
常规的促生育素注射
injections of Menotropin,
这将会刺♥激♥到卵巢囊
which we use to stimulate ovarian follicles.
我必须先警告你
I have to warn you
这个过程会非常痛苦 沃登小姐
that the procedure can be quite painful, Miss Verdon,
但我们曾取得显著的成功
but we've had remarkable success with it.
好极了
Wonderful.
现在 女士们 先生们 鲍伯·佛西先生
And now, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Bob Fosse...
格温·沃登小姐
And Miss Gwen Verdon...
在造物妙工之旅中
In the act of creation.
注意他们的脸上 笑容从未褪去
Notice how the smiles never leave their faces.
鲍比
Bobby.
我来月经了
I got my period.
我真抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
现在 女士们 先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
哄骗欺瞒
the hoodwink.
我得跟你说
I've gotta tell you,
我看在名单里看到你的名字时 沃登小姐
when I saw your name on the form, Miss Verdon,
我还肯定是办公室的人在恶作剧我
I was sure someone at the office was playing a prank on me.
但竟然真的是你
But it really is you.
对 真的是我
Oh, it really is me.
我通常喜欢先和
Well, I generally like to start these interviews
未来的养母进行访谈
with the prospective adoptive mother.
沃登小姐 显然你的职业生涯非常成功
Miss Verdon, you obviously have a very successful career.
你如何有时间去照顾孩子
How would you make time to care for a baby?
这个...
Well...
BGM: Razzle Dazzle
*给他们施下古老目眩神晕咒语*
*Give 'em the old razzle dazzle*
*使他们目眩神晕*
*Razzle dazzle'em*
我打算刚开始先不工作...
I don't plan to work for the first...
*让他们迷失在炫光缭绕中*
*Give them an act with lots of flash in it*
*而回应也将激♥情♥万分*
*And the reaction will be passionate*
大多数母亲不像我这么幸运
Most mothers aren't as fortunate as I am.
他们没有选择 而是
They have no choice but to...
*落入戏法珠子和哄骗羽毛的圈套*
*Hocus pocus bead and feather 'em*
因为这不只是关于
Since it's not only about...
*眼中散落迷惑粉尘他们怎能看清*
*How can they see with sequins in their eyes*
真是抱歉 只是我一想到那个漂亮小宝贝
I'm sorry, I just get a little emotional when I think
情绪就有些激动
about that beautiful little baby.
没关系
Not at all.
*所有都腐朽了 假使事实上*
*All are rusting what if in fact*
*你只是个恶心鬼*
*You're just disgusting*
*使他们目眩神晕 永远沉迷 不再清醒*
*Razzle dazzle 'em and they'll never catch wise*
多美的景致啊 天啊
What a view. My gosh.
在影院工作 这个位置对我来说真的很棒
It's a great location for me, working in the theater.
我们很幸运 距离百老汇中心
We're lucky enough to live just a short train ride
只用坐一小段地铁
from the heart of Broadway.
*给他们施下古老目眩神晕咒语*
*Give 'em the old razzle dazzle*
*使他们目眩神晕*
*Razzle dazzle'em*
*为他们献上一出浮华的表演*
*Give 'em a show that's so splendiferous*
*一排又一排 喧嚷鼎沸*
*Row after row will grow vociferous*
*向他们献上一出荒唐的骗局*
*Give 'em the old flim flam flummox*
*愚弄并分♥裂♥他们*
*Fool and fracture 'em*
*咆哮之下真♥相♥怎会入耳*
*How can they hear the truth above the roar*
-房♥间大小刚合适 -对 空间很大
- Good size room. - Yeah, plenty of space.
*给他们献上一场假情瓮局*
*Throw 'em a fake and a finagle*
*他们永远不会知道 你只是个面包圈*
*They'll never know you're just a bagel*
*使他们目眩神晕*
*Razzle dazzle'em*
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表