剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
不不 我想...
No, no, I--I want to--
安妮 亲爱的 你今晚待在这
Annie, sweetheart, there's nothing left
也做不了什么
for you to do here tonight.
那...
Well...
他醒来时我想在这里
I wanna be here when he wakes up.
我会留在这
I'm going to stay.
不如你早上去趟我家
Why don't you go by the apartment in the morning?
妮可和保姆在家里 你可以送她去上学
Nicole's there with the sitter and you can walk her to school.
我不想让她觉得有什么异常
I want her to feel like everything's normal.
威利斯医生 请拨♥打♥338到行政部门
Dr. Willis, call Administration at 338.
威利斯医生 请拨♥打♥338到行政部门
Dr. Willis, call Administration at 338.
我的天
Oh, Jesus!
我的天哪
Jesus Christ!
我和伦尼都是年纪轻轻就登上了舞台
We both started young, me and Lenny.
我们都是从这种娱乐场所出来的
We both came up in joints like this.
就是那种你喝一口自来水
Kind of joints where you get herpes
都会得疱疹的娱乐场所
from drinking the tap water.
他妈的 你看一眼自来水都会得疱疹
Shit, you'd get herpes from looking at the tap water.
韦弗先生 我的舞蹈老师 我的经纪人
Mr. Weaver-- my dance teacher, my manager--
他告诉我和查理·格拉斯
he told me and Charlie Grass
我们会在芝加哥最热门的地方表演
we'd be playing the hottest spots in Chicago.
林荫大道的帕雷之家
Boulevard Room, Chez Paree.
你们知道那种地方
You know the sort of joint.
精致 高档 豪华
Sophisticated, upscale, classy.
对我和查理来说最合适
Only the best for me and Charlie.
让他们好好乐乐 孩子
Knock 'em dead, kid.
我的天
Oh, Jesus!
-我的天哪 -闭嘴
- Jesus Christ. - Shut up.
-我的天 -闭上你的嘴
- Oh, Christ. - Just shut up.
-别管他就好 鲍伯 -上帝啊
- Just ignore it, Bob. - Oh, Jesus!
一整晚都是这样
Been all night like this.
-太可怕了 -我的天
- It's horrible. - Oh, Jesus...
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
-这... -上帝啊
- This-- - Christ.
我知道 试着睡一会
I know. Just try and get some sleep.
你能不能把电♥话♥拿给我
Can you bring me the telephone?
-我得打给亚伦 -我的天
- I need to call Alan. - Oh, Christ!
不不不
No, no, no, no.
医生让你现在不要工作
The doctors don't want you working right now.
不 我要告诉他剪哪里
No, no, I have cuts for him.
我必须现在就联♥系♥他
I have to get in touch with him right away.
-鲍伯 听我说 -我的老天爷啊
- Bob, listen to me. - Oh, for the love of God.
听我说 现在不行
Listen to me. Not right now.
没有什么需要你担心
There's nothing for you to worry about.
一切都很好 全都处理好了
Everything's fine. It's all taken care of.
他们会在没有我的参与下完成我的电影 格温
They're gonna finish my movie without me, Gwen.
他们会毁掉它的
They're gonna ruin it.
他们为什么要这样对我
Why are they doing this to me?
听我说 听我说
Just listen to me. Listen to me.
忽视他就好
Just ignore it.
他们知道吗
Do they know?
-你在说谁 -剧组的所有人
- Does who know? - Everybody at the show.
他们知道发生什么了吗
Do they know what happened?
不 我们还没告诉任何人
No, we haven't told anyone.
-那就说我胃出问题了好吗 -好
- Then I have a stomach bug. Okay? - Okay.
-他们在伤害我 -我要伤害你了
- They're hurting me! - I'm gonna hurt you.
安妮明天过来看你
Annie's coming to visit you tomorrow.
不 不要
No, no, no, no, no.
我不想让她来这里
I don't want her here.
不要吗
No?
为什么不 怎么了
Why--why not? What's wrong?
我不希望她看到我这个样子
I don't want her to see me like this.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
很抱歉打扰你们
Uh, so sorry to intrude,
但我听护士们说你们在这里
but I heard from the nurses that you were here.
我和我妻子 我们都是百老汇的狂热粉
My wife and I, we're Broadway fanatics--
我正陪着我的丈夫呢
I'm with my husband right now.
是的 我想请他签个名
Y-yes, I was hoping to get his autograph.
如果他的情况允许
Only if he's well enough.
别介意 对不起
N-never mind, I'm sorry.
这太不礼貌了 我道歉
This was rude. I apologize.
没有这回事
Not at all.
你能不能跟我到外面去一下
Would you step outside with me for a minute?
我不该打扰你们
I shouldn't have bothered you.
我被热情冲昏了头脑
I just let my enthusiasm carry me away.
没那回事儿
Not at all.
很高兴见到你 医生
It's a pleasure to meet you, Doctor...
-杰罗姆 -杰罗姆
- Uh, n-no. Jerome, please. - Jerome.
杰罗姆 我是格温·沃登
Jerome. I'm Gwen Verdon.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-不 -不 真的是你
- Oh, no. - Oh, no, of course you are!
真不敢相信我没认出你来
I--I can't believe I didn't recognize you.
拜托 没关系
Oh, please, that's fine.
我妻子不会相信我见到了鲍伯·佛西
Wife is not gonna believe that I met Bob Fosse
和格温·沃登
and Gwen Verdon.
鲍伯和我都很乐意
Well, Bob and I would both love
为你和你妻子签名的
to sign autographs for you and your wife.
天哪 她肯定会
Oh, my God, she's gonna--
你有看过《彼平正传》吗
Have you seen "Pippin"?
只看过两次
Only twice.
现在有个全新的主演
Well, there's a brand-new leading player
上个月刚加入
who just came in last month.
非常不同凡响 你必须再看一次
Phenomenal. You must go back.
你和你妻子可以用鲍伯的剧场座位
You and your wife could use Bob's house seats.
不 不 这怎么行
No, no, no. We--we couldn't.
我也需要你的帮助 杰罗姆
Oh, well, there's something I could use your help with too, Jerome.
他们让鲍伯共用那间小病房♥
You see, they have Bob sharing that very small room
和一个陌生人住一起
with a complete stranger.
我问过护士们
Now, I've asked the nurses
有没有什么办法
if there's something they could do,
但他们说什么也做不了
but they said they can't help,
所以我只是想知道
and I just wonder...
有没有更合适的病房♥
if there aren't more appropriate accommodations
给像鲍伯这样情况的病人
for someone in Bob's condition.
鲍伯的康复 我们必须
Bob's recovery--it's important we get him better
尽快让他好起来
as soon as possible.
BGM: I'm Sitting On Top Of The World by Al Jolson
*我位于巅峰 世界之巅*
*I'm sitting on top, top of the world *
*我在上面摇啊晃*
*I'm rollin' along *
*摇啊晃*
*Rollin' along *
你不觉得你至少该先和
You don't think you should at least talk
约翰和弗雷迪说一下吗
to John and Freddy about it, first?
我没在征求他们的意见
I'm not asking for their opinion.
你要告诉弗莱尔什么
What are you gonna tell Fryer?
合约规定我比导演的决定权更大
I have contractual approval over the director,
除了鲍伯·佛西 我不准其他人执导
and I won't approve anyone but Bob Fosse.
那所有演员都会走的 格温
You're gonna lose your cast, Gwen.
他们等不了四个月
They can't wait around for four months
等他从心脏手术康复
while he's recovering from heart surgery.
谢谢 罗恩 但我现在不想听你说这个
Thank you, Ron. This isn't what I need from you right now.
就算他们找了个新导演 也没法取代你
You know, even if they get a new director they can't replace you.
我只是说我
I just mean I'm...
我知道 剧本里的洛克茜更年轻
I know, Roxie's a little younger on the page...
但我觉得无论他们用哪位导演
but I'm saying any director they bring in,
都会让你演洛克茜
they're gonna want you to do it.
很显然
Obviously.
这是你的剧
It's your show.
这不是我的 是我们的剧
It's not my show. It's our show.
一直都是我们的剧
It's always been our show.
我了解鲍伯
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表