剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
他有多顽固
just how stubborn he can be.
这也正是我们
Which is exactly why we need to get
要站在同一战线的原因
on the same page about this.
你只看到了他的成功
You've only seen him in success,
看看成功给他带来的压力
and look at where that landed him.
你可以想象电影失败的情景
I mean, you can only imagine what failure looks like.
我得告诉你
I have to tell you.
听他谈起《伦尼的故事》
I hear him talk about "Lenny,"
我就怕得要命
and I am scared to death.
电影不一定会失败
Well, it isn't necessarily going to be a failure.
是不一定 但为什么要冒险
No, but why take the chance?
在他生命和职业生涯的关键时刻
At this time in his life, this point in his career,
在经历了他所经历的一切之后
and after everything he's just been through...
所以我觉得他应该休息一段时间
Well, that's why I think he could really use some time off.
鲍伯·佛西不会休息
Bob Fosse doesn't take time off.
他的生活从来没有休息
He's never taken time off in his life.
他根本不知从何做起
He wouldn't even know where to begin.
即使就一年
Just for a year, even.
这一年他要做什么
Well, what's he gonna do for a year?
编织吗
Take up macramé?
他需要休息 格温
He needs to rest, Gwen.
压力...
The stress is just--
对鲍伯·佛西来说最好的事情就是工作
The best thing for Bob Fosse to do is work.
相信我
Trust me.
我刚21岁时 我哥带我去了
Well, my brother took me right after I turned 21,
离西区很远的一家旅馆
this hotel on the far west side.
地方还好吗
You got a nice place?
天哪 豪华的就像丽兹饭店
Oh, God, it was like the Ritz.
妙极了 闻着像垃圾场
Beautiful. Yeah, it smelled like garbage.
然后 你们懂的
And afterwards, you know,
我们在大厅见到了那个女孩
we met the girl in the lobby there.
她带我上楼 然后...
And she took me upstairs, and uh...
然后我们 你们懂的...
And then we, you know, uh...
-不... -做了我们该做的
- No, no, no, no. - We did what we did.
-讲细节 -扯淡 快说
- Details. - Bullshit. Come on.
-小罗想听细节 -不不 没事
- Ronny wants the details. - No, no, I'm fine.
他就是想听
He's not fine.
我就告诉你们我记得的唯一一件事
Well, I will tell you the only thing that I remember,
很久之前的事了
it was so long ago.
事后 我们躺在那 她在吸烟
Afterwards, we're lying there, and she's smoking a cigarette,
意大利浪荡公子
我感觉自己像卡萨诺瓦
and I'm feeling like Casanova.
或许我们可以再来一次
Maybe we'll go again.
可能 她也想要再来
You know. Probably, she'll want to.
你知道 这次免费
You know, for free this time.
她看了下表然后说
And she looks at her watch and she says
20分钟后她要去上城区
she's got twenty minutes to get uptown.
我的心沉到了谷底
And my heart sinks.
我突然意识到 然后对她说
And I suddenly realize, and I say to her:
"你还有另一个约会
"You have another appointment?
现在吗"
Now?"
然后她看着我说
And she looks at me, she says
"你认识哪个医生只有一个病人吗"
"You know any doctors with one patient?"
天哪 我对天发誓
Hand to God. I swear to God.
这是她的原话
Exact words out of her mouth.
你呢 小罗 你怎么失贞的
What about you, Ronny? How did you lose it?
我在大学有一个固定的女朋友
Yeah, I had a steady girlfriend in college.
一场重要的橄榄球后就是返校周
So homecoming weekend after the big football game,
她让我留宿 所以...
and she asked me to stay, so...
所以我就照做了
so I did.
这是事实
That's the truth.
罗恩 这可真是个趣味盎然的故事
You know, that's what I call a scintillating tale, Ron.
-真是 非常热辣 -是的
- That's just--that's very hot. - Yeah.
你应该把这故事寄给《阁楼》
You know, you should send that to "Penthouse."
鲍伯·古乔内创办的男性杂♥志♥
刊登城市生活方式和轻度情♥色♥画布
好吧 我猜这故事确实不太有趣
Yeah, I guess that's not a very interesting story.
但鲍比的破处史 那就不同了
Now Bobby, Bobby's story, on the other hand...
经典不衰啊 来吧 鲍伯
That's one for the ages. Now, come on, Bob.
-说吧 鲍比 -快告诉他
- Oh, come on, Bobby. - Come on tell him.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
-其实挺无聊的 -快说吧
- You know, it's boring. - Illuminate us.
-才不是 -快点快点
- No. - Come on, come on, come on.
-好吧 -你得好好听着
- Well... - You gotta hear this.
我还是个13岁的小孩时
When I was a kid, 13,
那会在芝加哥在跳滑稽歌♥舞
I used to play the burlesque houses in Chicago.
我和我的搭档查理 我们有个节目
Me and my pal Charlie, we had a dance act.
然后有两个脱衣舞♥女♥
And a couple of the striptease girls...
另一个俱乐部的 她们
from one of the clubs, they, uh...
她们看上我了
they took a liking to me.
有一天晚上 我坐在那
And one night, I was just sitting there.
想着自己的事
I was minding my own business.
她们突然就...
When they started, uh...
与我攀谈起来
Conversing with me.
不知不觉地...
One thing led to another and...
破处了
Voila.
你是说两人同时上了你吗
All at the same time, you mean?
她们轮流来的
They took turns.
教会了我一切
Taught me everything I know.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
这个故事总能让我清醒地意识到
I always find that story a salutary reminder
这个世界有多么不公平
of just how fucking unjust the world is.
你干了什么值得这种香艳好事
What did you ever do to deserve that?
有些人就是运气好
Some people have all the luck.
先生们 再来点酒吗
Gentlemen, more libations?
-我够了 -不了 谢谢
- I'm all right. - No, thank you.
是吗 确定吗 有上好的白兰地
Yeah? You sure? Brandy's good.
-好吧 -不用了
- Okay. - We're good.
我担心舒芙蕾永远不出炉了
I'm worried the soufflé's never coming.
我问问 索菲亚
Oh, I'll ask. Zofia?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
白兰地呢 还有白兰地或威士忌吗
Where's the brandy? Is there more brandy or scotch?
-那么 -我不确定
- So... - I'm not sure.
安妮和我谈了谈 我们都同意
Annie and I have been talking and we both agree...
你得推迟《伦尼的故事》 现在为时过早
You need to push "Lenny." It's happening much too soon.
我只是不想见你回医院
I just don't want you back in the hospital.
仅此而已
That's all.
但如果你做《芝加哥》的话
And if you were to do "Chicago"--
-又说回《芝加哥》了 -是啊
- And we're back to "Chicago." - Well, yes.
我们有机会制♥作♥一部划时代的歌♥舞剧
We have the opportunity to make something very special.
我说了 格温 也许一年后有戏
I told you, Gwen, in a year maybe.
也许
Maybe.
但我们没有一年
Well, but we don't have a year.
这样吧 我们干脆不排了
Even better, we won't do it at all.
-别幼稚了 -我幼稚
- Oh, well, don't be a child. - I'm being a child?
是的 我们谈好了编剧 租到了剧院
Yes, we have writers, we have a theater.
我不想做
I don't wanna do it.
你想听实话吗 一年后我不想做
You wanna know the truth? I don't wanna do it in a year.
两年后我不想做
I don't wanna do it in two years.
一百年后我也不想做
I don't wanna do it in 100.
我不想再碰这种烂俗无趣的音乐喜剧了
I'm finished with these corny, bullshit musical comedies.
我不干了 明白吗
I'm done, okay?
我希望你早点告诉你
Well, I wish you had just told me that.
我现在告诉你了
I'm telling you that.
我希望你能
Well, I wish you had...
在我花了十年取得版权之前就告诉我
told me that before I spent ten years trying to get the rights.
那是你的决定
That was your decision.
听着 我现在不想吵 格温
Look, I don't wanna argue about this right now, Gwen.
这就是鲍伯的问题
See this is the problem with Bob.
他善良又迷人
He's so sweet, and he's so charming.
总是说着你愿意听的话
And he tells you everything that you want to hear,
但过后你意识到他就是个骗子
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表