剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
Well, he and Annie are the only two people
没有意识到这点的两个人
in the world who don't realize it.
我出院的时候
When I got out of the hospital,
你觉得我有什么不一样吗
did I seem different to you in any way?
怎么不一样
Different how?
好吧 人们说我变了
Well, people say that I changed,
变得更刻薄 对别人更苛刻了
that I was, uh, meaner, I was harsh with people,
特别是对你
with you in particular.
你觉得是这样吗
You think that's true?
你觉得自己变了吗
Do you think that you changed?
现在是我在采访你
Well, I'm interviewing you.
我觉得你一点都没变
I don't think you changed at all.
我觉得你变得更像自己了
I think you became more yourself.
你不再伪装成别人了
You stopped pretending to be anything else.
你恨我吗
Did you hate me?
有时候 是的
At times, yes.
现在还恨吗
Do you still?
不
No.
你现在感觉如何
How do you feel?
上帝为证 我说的都是实话
To tell you the God's honest truth,
我对你已经没什么感觉了 鲍伯
I don't feel much of anything about you anymore, Bob.
好吧 我只是...
Well, I'm just--
我很欣赏你的诚实
I appreciate your honesty.
我真的...
I was--that's--
你在宵禁之前回家了
You're home before curfew.
我应该为你担心吗
Should--should I be worried about you?
如果你想我也可以去外面待着
I can stay out if you want.
不用 我帮你找了份工作
That's all right. I got a job for you.
-把鞋脱了 -你说真的
- Take off your shoes. - Are you serious?
当然 我想让你帮我想一场戏
Yeah, I want you to help me with a scene.
你想一直住在这里 就得自己挣生活费
You want to keep living here, you got to earn your keep.
我不会让你白住
No such thing as free rent.
雇佣童工是违法的 你知道的
Child labor is illegal, you know.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, is that right? - Yeah.
那你可以搬回去跟你妈妈住
Well, you can always move back in with your mom.
这一点都不好笑
That's not even funny.
把那个给我
Give me that.
行了 听着
Yeah, listen.
站在我旁边
Stand next to me.
你能在玻璃里看到自己的影子吗
Can you see your reflection in the--in the glass?
-看不太清楚 -很好
- Barely. - Perfect.
我有个想法
I have this idea.
跟我跳 但是 用芭蕾的方式跳
Do what I do but, uh, the ballet version.
我不明白
I don't get it.
看我跳就是了
Shh. Just watch.
BGM: Mr. Bojangles by Lin-Manuel Miranda
*我认识一位叫伯强格斯的人 他穿着磨破的鞋子*
*I knew a man Bojangles and he danced for you*
*为你跳舞*
*In worn-out shoes*
我应该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
芭蕾的手部动作
Port de bras.
*满头银发 衣衫褴褛*
*Silver hair, a ragged shirt*
*肥大的裤子*
*And baggy pants*
*柔软的旧鞋子*
*The old soft shoe*
*他跳得那么高*
*He jumped so high*
*他跳得那么高*
*He jumped so high*
*然后再轻盈落下*
*Then he'd lightly touch down*
*伯强格斯先生*
*Mr. Bojangles*
*伯强格斯先生*
*Mr. Bojangles*
*伯强格斯先生*
*Mr. Bojangles*
*舞动*
*Dance*
*我曾在新奥尔良的一间斗室中与他相遇*
*I met him in a cell in New Orleans, I was*
好 孩子
Okay, kid.
*我当时穷困潦倒*
*Down and out*
弓背
Arch your back.
*他看着我将被岁月侵蚀的眼睛*
*He looked to me to be the eyes of age*
你知道比尔·"伯强格斯"·罗宾逊是谁吗
Do you know who Bill "Bojangles" Robinson was?
不知道
Nope.
他曾经红极一时
Oh, he was huge.
是杂耍剧团里著名的踢踏舞者
He was a big tapper in vaudeville.
还和秀兰·邓波儿一起演过电影
They put him in the movies with Shirley Temple.
坐下
Sit down.
跳起来
Jump up.
你越来越重了
Oh, you're getting heavy.
弯曲膝盖
Bend your leg.
没错 他后来过气了
Yeah, he went out of style.
去世时身无分文
Died without a cent.
连自己的丧葬费都付不起
Couldn't even pay for his own funeral.
你真的不知道他是谁
Do you really not know who he is?
头部转圈
Do a head roll.
*哦 他跳得那么高*
*Whoa, he jumped up high*
腿伸直
Straighten your leg.
*他轻敲鞋跟*
*He clicked his heels*
你越跳越好了
Oh, you're getting pretty good.
哪有
Not really.
芭蕾的一种舞姿 单腿直立 一臂前伸
另一腿往后抬起 另一臂舒展扬起
真的 把你的腿摆成阿♥拉♥贝斯克舞姿
Yeah. Put your leg into an arabesque.
好吧
Oh, okay.
格温 你好
Gwen, hi.
是的 妮可等不及要搬回去跟你住了
Yeah, Nicole can't wait to move back in with you.
是的 她迫不及待想要早点宵禁
Yeah, she can't wait to have an early curfew
-等不及要被禁足了 -好吧
- and not be able to go anywhere. - Fine.
*伯强格斯先生*
*Mr. Bojangles*
跟我跳
Follow my hand.
*伯强格斯先生*
*Mr. Bojangles*
你知道吗 我们下周要为电影选角
Hey, you know, we're casting the movie next week.
*伯强格斯先生*
*Mr. Bojangles*
不是理查德·德莱福斯演你吗
Isn't Richard Dreyfuss playing you?
不 他一跳舞就紧张
Nah, he got nervous about the dancing.
他退出了
He dropped out.
我们要找个更帅气 更高挑的演员
We need somebody more handsome, taller.
而且要发量丰富
You know, lots of hair.
也许汤姆·塞立克可以
Uh, maybe Tom Selleck.
我以为应该找跟真人相像的演员
I thought it was supposed to be realistic.
机灵鬼
Hey, wise guy.
要把自己的人生故事告诉全世界
You ever worry about telling your life story
你担心吗
to the whole world?
这不是我的人生故事
It's not my life story.
它就是
Yes, it is.
还是有些不一样
There are-- there are differences.
哪里不一样
Like what?
他... 他...
Well, he's, uh-- he's, uh...
没能坚持到出院
doesn't make it out of the hospital.
他死在医院里了 这是很大的差别
He--he dies. That's a big difference.
谁来演我
Who's gonna play me?
你想让谁演
Who do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
你演如何 你想演吗
What about you? You want to play it?
真的
Really?
在电影里扮演自己...
Would that be fun for you to...
你觉得有趣吗
play yourself in a movie?
也许会有点怪
It might be sort of weird.
我不知道 也许会有趣
I don't know. Maybe fun.
我会跟导演说一下
I'll put in a word with the director.
我要睡觉了
I'm going to sleep.
你的眼睛看起来有点充血
Your eyes are looking a little bloodshot there.
是因为过敏
It's allergies.
是的 我也会这样 这肯定是遗传的
Yeah, I get the same thing. It must be hereditary.
*伯强格斯先生*
*Mr. Bojangles*
下次 你可以用优能滴眼液
Next time, use Visine.
*伯强格斯先生*
*Mr. Bojangles*
我听说有用
I hear it helps.
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表