剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
and the lobster dinner.
你花着自己没有的钱
You're spending money you don't have.
我有的是钱
I have plenty.
这些都是场盛大的演出 为了给我看
This whole thing is a big show for me.
给帕迪看
And for Paddy...
还有给可怜的安看
for that poor little girl, Ann.
试图让大家认为一切都好
Trying to make us think that everything is fine,
想让我们忘记仅仅三个月前
trying to make us forget that three months ago
你还在精神病院
you were in a mental institution.
那时的你连句话都说不清楚
You couldn't string two words together.
这么说言之过甚了
That's an exaggeration.
你能出院的唯一原因
The only reason that you got out of there
是因为你求我打电♥话♥给医生并说谎
is because you begged me to call the doctors and lie.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no, no.
我告诉他们你是位创作奇才
I told them that you were a creative genius,
这是你创作过程的一部分
and this was all part of your process.
我告诉他们你在做调研
I told them you were doing research...
当你说自己想要从窗户跳出时
And that you were being dramatic when you said
其实是在夸大其词
you wanted to jump out of a window.
你只是想让我出院
You just wanted me out of the hospital
帮你导演你的歌♥舞剧
so I could direct your musical.
你还要演多久的戏
How much longer are you gonna be able to keep this act up?
快乐鲍伯 健康鲍伯 有信仰的鲍伯
Happy Bob, healthy Bob, faithful Bob...
你能平稳度过开拍的第一天吗
through the first day of shooting your movie?
随你怎么想
You believe what you want.
你怎么可能用一年的时间
How are you going to spend a year
讲述一个瘾君子的爱情故事
telling a romantic story about a drug addict
而他最后变得癫狂并自杀了
who goes crazy and then kills himself?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们刚让你恢复正常 你为什么想拍这电影
We just got you back. Why do you wanna do that?
我会没事的 我会没事的
I'll be fine. I'm gonna be fine.
好吧
Well, okay.
我要去排《芝加哥》
Well, I'm going to do "Chicago"...
无论你参不参与
With or without you.
因为你等不了一年吗
Because it won't wait another year?
还因为你现在说一年 结果等了两年
And because you say one year and then it's two...
有什么区别 有什么大不了的
What's the difference? What's the big deal?
我不知道两年后你是否还活着
I'm not sure you won't be dead in two years.
你不知道自己两年后是否还能跳舞
You're not sure you'll be able to dance it in two years.
是的 没错 我不知道
No, that's right. I'm not.
但我现在能跳
But I can dance it now.
《芝加哥》的版税
The royalties from "Chicago"
能让妮可的后半辈子不愁钱花
would take care of Nicole for the rest of her life.
我不用担心她的生计
I wouldn't have to worry.
妮可 妮可会没事的
Nicole--Nicole will be fine.
我不会什么也不留给她
I won't leave her with nothing.
我只是
I just...
我只是 我不会这么做
I just--I won't do it.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
她才41岁
She was 41.
-格温 -可怜的琼
- Gwen. - Poor Joan.
-格温 格温 -对不起
- Gwen, Gwen... - I'm sorry.
我就是 我不停地在想她的两个女儿
I just--I can't stop thinking about those two girls.
没有了母亲她们该怎么办
What are they gonna do without their mother?
过来 听着
Come here. Listen.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我没事 我没事
It's fine. It's fine.
她们 她们会没事的
They'll be-- they'll be okay.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
-过来 听我说 -听着
- Come here, listen to me. - Listen.
我去联♥系♥哈尔
I'm just gonna call Hal.
你不觉得他很适合指导《芝加哥》吗
Don't you think he'd be perfect to direct "Chicago"?
约翰和弗雷迪也提了
John and Freddy already mentioned it.
而且他最近势头正旺
And he's been on a hot streak recently.
你不能打给哈尔
You're not calling Hal.
-鲍伯 -你不能打给他
- Bob... - You're not calling him.
明白吗
Okay?
妮可起来了 她正找你呢
Nicole's up. She was asking for you.
她感觉怎样了
How's she feeling?
信不信吧 她很饿
She's hungry, believe it or not.
你昨天和帕迪谈了吗
You and Paddy had a talk yesterday?
你担心我
You worried about me?
我理解
I understand.
你无需担心
You don't need to be.
我只想让你开心 知道吗
I just want you to be happy, you know?
我只想让你开心 安妮
I wanna make you happy, Annie.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
圆形瓶子是苹果汁
The round one is apple.
现榨的
It's fresh.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不太饿
I'm not really hungry.
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
关于昨晚 对不起
About last night, I'm sorry.
我不该说那些话
I shouldn't have said what I said.
不不
No, no, no.
我...
I, um...
我感谢你的坦诚吐露
I really appreciated your honesty.
鲍伯和你说过汉娜的事吗
Has Bob told you about Hannah?
一个德国姑娘
A German girl?
没有
No.
好吧
Well...
她是上一个让鲍伯动真情的姑娘
she was the last girl that Bob was serious about,
他俩在拍摄《歌♥厅》时认识
and they met on the set of "Cabaret."
她跟着他回到了纽约
She came back to New York with him,
在海德公园酒店住了几周
and they lived at the Hyde Park Hotel for a few weeks.
但电♥话♥铃响时
And when the phone rang,
她不能接
she wasn't allowed to answer it
因为可能妮可打来的
in case it was Nicole.
所以
So...
鲍伯有过很多女人
people come and go in Bob's life,
他也放纵她们来往
and he lets them,
但妮可不一样
but not with Nicole.
他想保护她
He tries to protect her,
因此我知道他很在乎你
which is how I know he cares about you.
他信任你和她一起
He trusts you with her.
鲍伯和我不会长久
It's not gonna last, Bob and I.
我不可能时刻提防着他出轨
I can't look over my shoulder all the time.
无论他做什么
Well, whatever he does,
你只需要记住 不是针对谁
you just have to remember, it isn't personal.
这当然是与个人有关
That's all it is is personal.
我不是在为他的行为开脱
I'm not excusing his behavior.
你就是
Yes, you are.
你学会与之共存
You learn to live with it.
你就没有
You didn't.
你离开了他
You left.
但我们依然是朋友
But we are very much still friends.
鲍伯会奋不顾身投入工作
Bob loses himself in his work.
心无旁骛
He gets completely absorbed.
如果没有人阻止他
And if there's nobody there to stop him,
在他陷入太深前把他拉回来
if there's nobody there to pull him back when he goes too far,
那总有一天工作会害死他
then one of these days it will kill him.
那是我的工作吗
So that's my job?
让他活着
To keep him alive?
很值得
It's worth it.
为什么
Why?
因为他会给你曾经给予我的东西
Because he'll give you what he gave me.
你是说妮可
You mean Nicole?
也是 但是...
Yes, but...
不仅是妮可
Not just Nicole.
《失魂记》女主角
洛拉
Lola.
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表