剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
If I skip the Seconal, I'm still exhausted.
我就是没法睡着
I just don't sleep.
那右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥呢
Well, what about the Dexedrine?
那根本没用
That ain't doing the trick.
也许你得多吃点
Well, maybe you need to take more.
你在这呢
Hey, there she is.
我们要试着再看一遍吗
Should we try and watch it again?
用全新的视角
With new eyes?
也许我们该换另一支舞蹈
Maybe we should go on to another number.
为什么
How come?
*哔嘚 嘀 嘀 嘀 嘀!*
*Beedle-dee-dee-dee-dee!*
*两位淑女*
*Two ladies*
*哔嘚 嘀 嘀 嘀 嘀!*
*Beedle-dee-dee-dee-dee!*
*两位淑女*
*Two ladies*
*哔嘚 嘀 嘀 嘀 嘀!*
*Beedle-dee-dee-dee-dee!*
*我是唯一的男士 哈*
*And I'm the only man, ja*
*哔嘚 嘀 嘀 嘀 嘀!*
*Beedle-dee-dee-dee-dee!*
*我喜欢*
*I like it*
*哔嘚 嘀 嘀 嘀 嘀!*
*Beedle-dee-dee-dee-dee!*
*他们喜欢*
*They like it*
-你觉得怎么样 -很有趣
- What do you think - It's funny.
小泡菜觉得有趣
Pickle thinks it's funny.
*两位淑女*
*Two ladies*
至少有人喜欢
At least somebody likes it.
*两位淑女*
*Two ladies*
我跟你说 在城里你找不到
I'm telling you, you can't get a better
-比这更好的牛排了 -我肯定
- cut of steak in the city. - I'm sure.
-真的 -听着 你和乔说了吗
- That much is true. - Listen, have you talked to Joe
安排会议的事
about setting up the meeting?
他对会议没兴趣
He's not interested in a meeting.
他想要你去试镜
Now he wants you to audition.
很明显 你不可能去
Obviously, you're not doing that.
他们应该五体投地
They should be down on their hands and knees,
猛拍你的马屁
kissing your ass.
好吧 虽然听上去很愉悦
Well, as delightful as that sounds--
从他们的角度考虑 梅尔
Think about it from their perspective, Mel.
这是话剧的主角
It's a lead role in a straight play.
不试镜我都不会雇我自己
Look, I wouldn't hire me without an audition, either.
我知道他们怎么想的
I see where they're coming from.
当田纳西·威廉姆斯让你去试镜时
When Tennessee Williams asked you to audition,
我连眼睛都不眨 不是吗
I didn't bat an eyelash, did I?
无论怎样这都不是田纳西·威廉姆斯
This is not Tennessee Williams by any stretch.
-你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ -不 不 不
- You son of a bitch. - No, no, no.
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 所有你对我做过的
You son of a bitch. Out of all the crap things
垃圾事里面 你跟我说
that you have done to me-- you told me that we were
我们今晚要去看《最后一人》
gonna go see "The Omega Man" tonight.
-我们都计划好了 -我们要去
- Didn't we have plans-- - We are.
-只是晚点去 -关于这个
- We're gonna go later. - You didn't say anything
-你一句话都没说 -半夜那场怎么样
- about this one. - How about a midnight show?
格温半小时后来接她
Gwen's coming to pick her up in half an hour.
那我♥干♥嘛要留在这里
So why--why do I have to stay?
因为我得去剪辑室
Because I have to go to the editing room.
-我忘了给他们指示 -你忘了
- I forgot to give notes. - What do you--
-我能去吗 -不行 你得留在这里
- Can I go, too? - No, you're going to stay here
和帕迪叔叔在一起
with Uncle Paddy.
克丽茜说我什么时候想回去都可以
Chrissy said I can come back anytime I wanted.
-谁是克丽茜 -这个...
- Who's Chrissy - Um...
克丽茜说她可以回来
Chrissy said she could come back.
-谁是克丽茜 -爸爸
- Who's Chrissy? - Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
我们挡道了 她在看电视
Oh, we're in the way. She's watching that.
不 谁是克丽茜 告诉我谁是克丽茜
No, who's Chrissy. Tell me who's Chrissy.
她是助理编辑 非常非常有天赋
She's, uh, assistant editor. She's very, very talented.
是吗 我肯定她是 她肯定
Oh, yeah, I bet she is. I bet she's very,
-非常 非常有天赋 -是的 她非常
- very, very talented. - Yeah, she's very--
-我不相信你 -饶了我吧 行吗
- I don't believe you. - Give me a break, okay?
我告诉你
You know, I'll tell you something.
在某些圈子里 人们认为我
In certain circles, I am considered
是美国重要的编剧
to be a major American dramatist.
你觉得你头号♥粉丝是谁
And who do you think your biggest fan is?
告诉帕迪叔叔你看了多少次《马蒂》
Tell Uncle Paddy how many times you seen "Marty"?
-谁是马蒂 -欧内斯特·博格宁
- Who's Marty? - Ernest Borgnine.
-我们看过了 -好吧
- We watched it. - All right.
你没法在这待一个小时吗
You can't stay here for an hour?
你的婚姻幸福 没法维持下去吗
Your marriage is so good, it won't keep?
我不会忘了这事儿的 滚出去
I'm not gonna forget this. Get out of here.
来吧 你也得走了
Hey, hey, you're going to,
把床上的食物清理干净
you know, clear the food off the bed.
-走吧 -好好睡个小觉
- Go. - You're going to take a nice nap.
给我个亲亲
Give me a kiss.
-挠挠 挠挠痒 -不 不 别碰
- Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. - No, no, don't touch--
挠挠 挠挠 挠挠痒
Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.
-别碰我 -给我个亲亲
- Don't touch me. - Give me a kiss.
-滚出这里 -你真是个大美人
- Get out of here! - You're a thing of beauty.
-我爱你 -我从这关系里什么好处都捞不到
- I love you. - I get nothing out of this relationship.
我想要这个 梅尔
I want this, Mel.
我知道你想
I know you do.
只要他们打电♥话♥来给你这个角色
And as soon as they call with an offer--
不 我只是需要工作
No, I just need to work.
格温 他 他会回来的 再给他一周
Gwen he'll--he'll be back. Just...give it another week.
不 我不想让他回来 我想要这个角色
Stop. I don't want him back. I want the part.
我看得出来
I can see that.
现在几点了
What time is it?
我从你的眼神里看出来
I can tell by the look in your eyes
我们已经喝了太多了
we've had too much to drink.
天哪
Oh, God!
听着 我 我并不想这样对你
Listen--Oh, I am-- I hate to do this to you,
但你是老朋友了 所以也没什么不行
but you're such an old friend, I can.
-我接妮可要迟到了 -没事
- I'm late to pick up Nicole. - Of course.
听着 不如我们装作
Listen, why don't we just pretend
我很愿意去试镜如何
that I'd love to audition?
看着我 我假装着呢
Look at me, I'm pretending.
这就是我 我假装着呢
This is me, I'm pretending.
-你是个大好人 -真是个好主意
- You're a doll. - What a great idea.
-爱你 亲爱的 -再见 格温
- Love you, darling. - Bye, Gwennie.
我要选一件礼物 耳环一类的
I'm looking for a gift. Something in earrings.
没问题 我们有几款非常漂亮的耳环
Certainly. We have some very nice ones.
他会再变成一匹狼吗
Is he going to turn into a wolf again?
继续看 你会知道的
Watch the movie and you'll find out.
-今天是满月吗 -等一下就知道了
- Is it a full moon. - You'll find out.
-她会变成 -继续看就是了
- Is she going to turn into-- - Just watch the movie!
门没关
It's open.
我知道我来晚了 狠狠地批评我吧
I know I'm late. Just crucify me to--
他人呢
Where is he?
他去开会了
He had a meeting.
-他离开多久了 -大约四十分钟
- How long has he been gone? - Um, like 40 minutes.
他就让你俩在这儿单独待着吗
And he just left the two of you alone here?
不用客气 每小时五分钱
You're welcome. I get a nickel an hour.
-我开玩笑的 格温 -什么
- I'm joking, Gwen. - What--
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我只是 我突然很头疼
I just-- I have a blazing headache.
-帕迪你应该回去了 -好的
- Paddy, you should go home. - Okay.
你头疼的话 卫生间有药
Well, if you got a headache, there's a pill in the john.
他那里什么药都有
He's got a pill for everything in there.
-好的 你可以走了 -好的
- Okay, you're relieved. - Okay.
-再见小泡菜 -再见
- See you, Pickle. - Bye.
再见 格温
See you, Gwen.
-我真的得走了 -你讲过很多次了
- I really got to go. - Yeah, you keep saying that.
这次是真的
Yeah, no, I mean it this time.
-那是什么 -只是些 维他命
- Mm-hmm, what are those? - These are, uh--vitamins.
-是么 -对
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表