剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
See you at the party.
借过
Excuse me.
今晚都有谁来了 肯定有大人物
Who's in the crowd tonight? There's someone out there.
我敢肯定 他们说了吗
I can tell. Did they tell you?
他们从来不告诉我
They never tell me.
格温·沃登
我饿坏了
I am starving.
康乃馨 谁送的
Carnations, huh? Who sent those?
-格温 -迈克尔
- Gwen? - Michael?
你得回来
You got to come back.
但我现在正换装呢
But I--I'm in the middle of my quick change.
你就跟我来吧
Just, uh, come with me.
但我只穿了内衣
But I--I don't have any clothes on.
-穿这个 -怎么了
- Uh...take this. - What's happening?
我也不知道
I don't even know.
来吧 你会喜欢的
Come on. You're gonna love it.
-怎么了 -准备好了吗
- What is it? - You ready?
听见了吗
You hear 'em?
听见了吗
You hear 'em?
沃登 沃登 沃登
Verdon! Verdon! Verdon!
沃登 沃登 沃登
Verdon! Verdon! Verdon!
纽约
剩余28年
BGM: There'll Be Some Changes Made by Billie Holiday
*天气即将大变*
*There'll be a change in the weather*
*海面风起云涌*
*And a change in the sea*
*从今开始我也要改变*
*And from now on there'll be a change in me*
*我的步态 言语和名字不再从前*
*My walk will be different, my talk and my name*
*我的一切即将改头换面*
*Nothin' about me's gonna be the same*
*我要改变自己的生活方式*
*I'm gonna change my way of livin'*
*如果这还不够*
*If that ain't enough*
*那我就改变自己的拿手好戏*
*Well, then I'll change the way I strut my stuff*
*因为当你年老黯淡后无人想要*
*'Cause nobody wants you when you're old and gray*
*今天就要做出改变*
*There'll be some changes made today*
*就要做出*
*There'll be some*
*改变*
*Changes made*
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表