剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
Yeah, well, I feel good.
你知道的 我现在睡眠充足
I'm, you know, getting lots of sleep,
烟也减到一天两包了
down to two packs a day.
只有两包 天哪 你已经成养生达人了
Two--well, my god, you're a regular health nut.
很快我就要开始慢跑了
I'll be jogging before you know it.
听起来你已经准备回去工作了
Sounds like you're ready to get back to work.
我也这么想 没错
I think so. Yeah.
那太棒了
That's wonderful.
好吧 等我们回到城里
Well, when we're back in the city,
我希望可以和鲍比还有乔伊坐下来谈谈
I want us to sit down with Bobby and Joey.
我们先谈谈日程安排
And we can just start talking schedule.
也许还有约翰和弗雷迪 但...
Maybe John and Freddy too, but...
可以 没问题
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
乔说他一直在试着联络你
So, Joe says he's been trying to reach you.
我应该给他打个电♥话♥
I owe him a call.
好吧
Well...
我们租了个剧院
we got a theater.
所以他一直在打电♥话♥找你
So that's why he's been calling.
他想亲自告诉你这个消息
He wanted to tell you the news himself,
是46街剧院
but it's the 46th Street Theatre.
但我们还没剧可演
We don't have a show yet.
不 我明白 我明白
Oh, no, I know. I know.
但如果现在不租个剧院
But if you don't get the theater now,
就找不到像样的地方了
we're stuck with the dregs.
是46街剧院啊 鲍比
It's the 46th Street Theatre, Bobby.
没错
Yeah.
男女主第一次合作并获得7项托尼奖的作品
是我们表演《失魂记》
It's where we did "Yankees,"
《镇上新来的女孩》和《红发女郎》的地方
"New Girl in Town," and "Redhead."
一年时间不太够
A year is not quite enough.
我觉得一年足够了
I think it's plenty of time.
打扰了 给尼尔倒杯白葡萄酒
So sorry. Glass of white for Neil.
好
Yeah.
总之 等你准备好后
Anyway, John and Freddy are ready
约翰和弗雷迪随时可以见面
to get started on it whenever you are.
听起来不错 但现在 你知道
That sounds great, but right now, you know,
《伦尼的故事》的剧本还有很多东西要弄
I've still got a lot of work to do on the "Lenny" script.
你还在弄《伦尼的故事》
Oh, you're still working on "Lenny"?
我没有 你很久没提过这件事了
I didn't--you just hadn't mentioned that for ages,
所以我以为这事已经黄了
so I assumed it fell through.
还没有
Not yet.
还没有
Not yet.
我们在大学时演出了《海鸥》
We did "The Seagull" in college.
契科夫名剧
均为《海鸥》中的角色
-演特列普勒夫 -是特利戈林
- Treplev? - Trigorin
-我最喜欢的角色之一 -是啊
- One of my favorite characters. - Yeah.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -不客气
- Thank you, sweetheart. - Of course.
你们是以前在外地演过
Did you do that out of town first
然后回来还复演是现在才开始演
and bring it back or just starting now?
是的 也不是 我们一开始在波士顿演
Yes. No, we started in Boston.
我们就在这
We're right here.
夸戈镇是1659年建立的
The town of Quogue was established in 1659.
妮可在她的《世界百科全书》上查过
Nicole looked it up in her World Book.
好吧 这个镇比我年轻六岁
Well, that's six years younger than I am.
开玩笑的 我可没有三百岁那么老
That was a joke. I'm not actually 300 years old.
不 不
No, no.
不 是的 我明白
No. Yeah, I know.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-很好 -不 他又做傻事了吗
- Yeah. - Oh, no. Did he do something stupid?
不不不 一切都很好
No, no, no, no. Everything's fine.
那就好
Good.
没错
Yeah.
我想这些年你应该见过很多鲍伯身边的女孩
I guess you've seen a lot of Bob's girls over the years.
没错
Yeah.
是见过不少
I've seen a lot of girls.
没见过你这样的 但...
I haven't seen a lot of "yous", but...
他喜欢你
he likes you.
-他喜欢她们所有人 -不 你不一样
- He likes 'em all. - No, this is different.
相信我
Trust me.
我拒绝过他很长时间 你知道的
I turned him down for the longest time, you know.
-他也这么跟我说 -没错
- So he tells me. - Yeah.
那是什么改变了你的想法
What made you change your mind?
几个月前的一个晚上 他在演出结束后
He called me one night a few months ago
打电♥话♥给我
after the show.
他对所有舞者都这么干
That's how he does it with all the dancers.
你懂的 随意地打个电♥话♥
You know, the casual phone call
寒暄几句
and the small talk.
然后慢慢进入正题
Slowly getting to the point.
"过来陪我喝杯酒"
"Come have a drink with me."
但不知道为什么他一直没说出那句话
Only somehow he just never got there.
还真意外
I'm shocked.
我明白 我也很惊讶
I know. I was stunned.
然后第二天晚上 他又干了相同的事
And then the next night, I mean, the same thing.
我们在电♥话♥上聊了几个钟头 然后...
It was hours and hours on the phone, and...
他说了句晚安就挂断了
and then he'd say goodnight and hang up.
一个星期之后
And after about a week of that, I mean,
我满脑子都想着
all I could think about was
我多希望他能请我过去喝杯酒啊
how badly I wanted him to invite me over for a drink already.
那时是六月份
That was June.
他刚从精神病院出来
Right after the hospital.
是的 我觉得他从那里出来后
Yeah, well, you know, I think his time in there,
变得能够正确地看待事物了
it really helped put things in perspective for him.
你不同意
You disagree?
好吧
Well...
医生希望他能至少
The doctors wanted him to stay
待一个月 但是...
at least a month, and...
六天后他就自己出来了
he checked himself out after six days.
他跟我说 是医院让他回家的
Well, he told me they sent him home,
健康良好 无病无毒
clean bill of health.
他告诉你医生跟他说了什么吗
Did he tell you what they said to him?
说了
Yeah.
用药物减轻毒瘾 少量饮酒
Knock it off with the pills, cut down on the booze.
他们说他应该休假一年
They said he should take a year off of work.
一年
Year?
否则他肯定还会回去或者更糟
Otherwise he'll end up right back there or worse.
而且 他告诉我
And, you know, he told me that
可以接着做《伦尼的故事》
it's fine to do "Lenny,"
因为那只是一部小♥电♥影♥
'cause it's just a small movie,
他会在纽约搭舞台♥完♥成所有拍摄 然后
and he'd shoot the whole thing on stages in New York. And...
现在他突然又说
now suddenly he's saying it's
需要去迈阿密取景
on location in Miami.
帕迪 他已经没在服用锂了
Paddy, he already stopped taking the lithium.
没和任何医生谈过 擅自停了药
He didn't talk to any doctors about it, he just stopped.
世界上只有两个人的话
There are only two people in the world that...
他肯听
he listens to.
另一个人
And the other one...
我没法和她说这个
I can't talk to her about this.
安妮 你想让我做什么
Annie, what do you want me to do?
告诉他休息一下
Tell him to take a break.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
那个人一定会做他想做的事
That man is gonna do exactly what he wants to do
不管我们是否允许
whether we want him to or not.
我认识他很久了
I've known him a long time,
你得相信我 好吗
and you gotta trust me on this. Okay?
别那么担心 他有九条命
Don't worry so much. He's got nine lives.
他总能想方设法解决问题
He always figures it out one way or another.
回头见
I'll see ya.
抱歉
Sorry.
这地方挺好的
It's a great place.
我只租了一个星期
Oh, yeah. I only get it for another week.
你会喜欢的
You'll enjoy it.
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表