剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
I know Bob.
他马上要接受开胸手术了
He's about to have his chest opened up,
如果这时候告诉他 有人取代了他
and if we tell him that he's being replaced,
他会死在手术台上
he will die on that operating table.
我很肯定
I am sure of it.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
安妮七点来接你去吃晚餐
Annie's coming to pick you up at 7:00 to take you to dinner,
所以在那之前做好家庭作业 好吗
so just make sure that you have your homework done by then, okay?
我们在新年时重新开始排练
We'll start back up in the new year
六月在纽约开演
and open in New York in June.
那些孩子怎么办
What about all the kids?
我打电♥话♥给纽约每一个经纪公♥司♥
The ki--Well, I am calling every casting agent in New York
让他们留住这些演员
and telling them to keep our actors
让他们准备好
at the front of their minds
接受任何短期工作
for any short-term jobs that come up,
和幕后工作
any background work.
如果公♥司♥需要更多的钱
And if the company needs more money,
那我就自己借给他们
then I'll just loan it to them myself.
他们可以之后还我
They can pay me back
在《芝加哥》成为百老汇最火的剧之后
when "Chicago" is the biggest hit on Broadway.
我说不好
I don't know.
我不知道他们会不会等着我
I don't know if they're gonna wait for me.
拜托 当然会
Oh, please. Of course they will.
他们会认为这场大病后我就完了
They're gonna think I'm finished after this.
没人会这么想
No one is going to think that.
还记得那时候乔治和哈尔
Remember when George and Hal wanted
想切掉你在《失魂记》里的那段舞蹈吗
to cut your big act one number in "Yankees"?
"椅子舞"
"Musical Chairs."
对
Yes.
你崩溃了
And you were devastated.
以为要世界末日了
Oh, you thought the world was ending.
就因为一支愚蠢的舞
All because of one silly little number.
那段舞很棒
Well, that was a good number.
我
I...
艾迪没法 他跳不好
well, Eddie couldn't-- he couldn't do it right.
-艾迪 -对
- Eddie. - Yeah.
他太糟糕
He was terrible.
如果你那么想的话
If that's the story you want to tell...
那支舞太烂了 是不是
It was a shit number, wasn't it?
-糟透了 -是啊
- It was terrible. - Yeah.
真是狗屎
What a piece of shit.
我们彻夜未眠 然后我们排出了什么
Then we stayed up all night, and what did we get?
我们排出了《有谁痛过》
We got "Who's Got the Pain?"
当我手术醒来后
When I wake up after...
如果我能醒过来
if I wake up--
不要
Don't...
那样说
say that.
我希望能看到你
I want you to be there.
当我醒来的时候
When I wake up.
行吗
Yeah?
当然
Of--of course.
你们会喜欢这个笑话的
You're gonna like this one.
如果一个母亲从不在乎
What do you call a mother who never bothers to ask
自己儿子平时凌晨一点在哪
where exactly her son is performing
你们会怎么说她
at 1:00 in the morning on a school night?
完美的榜样
A perfect role model.
年度最佳妈妈
Mom of the year.
他穿的是什么
What is he wearing?
他之前演出 赛
He was performing, Cy.
我告诉过你
I told you.
我赚钱了
I have this.
就这点吗
That's it?
我以为会更多
I thought there'd be more.
-谢谢 -你涂化妆品了吗
- Thank you. - Is that makeup?
你看起来像个基佬
You look like a faggot.
我很高兴终于有人笑了
Well, I'm glad somebody's laughing.
闭上眼睛
Close for me.
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
别说了
Oh, stop.
你知道我不喜欢这个词
You know I don't like that word.
如果他们不想让孩子去医院探望病人
If they don't want kids visiting at the hospital,
可能有个很好的理由
there's probably a good reason.
他们提出这个规定是为了
The reason is, they came up with that rule
约束那些比你幼稚的孩子
for children who are less mature than you are.
睁开眼
Open.
爸爸做了一个漫长可怕的手术
Daddy had a long and scary surgery,
他需要一些鼓励
and he needs some cheering up.
没有人能像你一样鼓励他
And no one cheers him up like you do.
幸运的是 他有很多年轻的朋友和同事
Luckily, he has a lot of young friends and colleagues
来拜访他 所以没人会发现
who come to visit him, so you'll blend right in.
张开嘴
Open.
好了
There...we...go.
你看起来就像18岁
You don't look a day under 18.
BGM: All I Care About (Is Love)
*我不在乎昂贵的东西*
*I don't care about expensive things*
*羊绒外套 钻石戒指*
*Cashmere coats, diamond rings*
*对我来说一文不值*
*Don't mean a thing*
抬头挺胸
Keep your chin up.
*这就是我的目的*
*That's what I'm here for*
*我不在乎丝绸领带*
*I don't care for wearing silk cravats*
她是佛西先生的弟♥子♥
One of Mr. Fosse's protégés.
*绫罗绸缎一文不值*
*Satin spats don't mean a thing*
*我只关心*
*All I care about*
我的乖女儿
That's my girl.
*爱*
*Is love *
我让你们单独待会儿吧
Should I give you guys some privacy?
不不不 留下来 请坐
Oh, no, no, no. Please, you stay. Sit.
看我带谁来了
Got the gang all here.
你看起来像个机器
You look like a machine.
我甚至不想说你看起来像什么
I don't even want to say what you look like.
鲍伯
Bob.
不如你去抱抱爸爸 给他一个吻
Why don't you give Daddy a hug and a kiss?
没事 没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's all right. It's all right.
对了
Oh, here.
给他看这个
Show him that.
《芝加哥》剧组所有人的心意
It's from everyone at "Chicago."
他们都爱你
They all love you,
他们向你献上美好的祝愿
and they send their healing wishes,
希望你早日康复
and they want you to get better soon.
每个人都在卡上签了名
Everyone signed the card.
好闺女 好闺女
That a girl. That a girl.
再见
See you soon.
你不介意吗
Doesn't it ever bother you?
-什么 -她一直待在那里
- What? - That she's always there.
谁 安妮吗 一点也不
Who--what, Annie? No, no.
我为什么要介意
No, why would it?
她是他的女朋友
She's his girlfriend.
安妮和我不一样
Annie and I are different.
你父亲和我之间的感情
What your father and I have...
从未在他和别人间迸发过
he doesn't have with anybody else.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
把包给我
Give me that bag.
我来拿
I've got it.
好吧
Okay.
我父亲
My father...
当然 也许他看不起我
Sure, maybe he looked down on me.
但他不可能让我放弃舞蹈
But no way he'd let me quit dancing.
总有人得养家糊口
Somebody had to put food on the table.
你的朋友在哪里
Where's your pal?
查理吗 他在外面
Charlie? Outside.
-他母亲开车送我们来 -他跳得不如你好
- His mother drove us here. - He's not as good.
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表