剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
-五 六 七 八 -继续
- Five, six, seven, eight. - Keep going.
一 二 三 四
A-one, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
a-five, six, seven, eight.
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*All that jazz*
一 二 三 四
And one, two, three, four...
你们该看看另一个家伙
You should see the other guy.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
该死的咳嗽
This fucking cough.
你帮我去预约一下莱德医生
Need you to make an appointment with Dr. Leder.
午休期间
During the lunch break.
你想让我去叫停排练吗
You want me to call rehearsal?
不用 当然不用
No, of course not.
我没事
I'm okay.
好的 我马上安排好
All right, I'll set it up right away.
你知道压力对谁有好处吗
You know who pressure's good for?
孩子
Kids.
早点开始教育 灌输他们知识
Teach it early. Beat it into 'em.
想成功 赚大钱 做到最好的压力
Pressure to succeed, make money, be the best.
他们得知道天下没有免费的馅饼
They gotta learn they don't get that shit easy.
伦尼和我都很幸运
Lenny and I were lucky.
拥有天赋是一回事
It's one thing to have talent.
有天赋的人很多
Plenty of people have talent.
但你还是需要压力
But you need the pressure.
美妙的压力
Beautiful pressure.
恐怕佛西先生已经很久没缴纳
I'm afraid Mr. Fosse has fallen behind
鲍比的舞蹈课费用了
on Bobby's dance tuition.
上周实在太忙乱了
There was a mix-up last week.
已经几个月没缴了 佛西太太
Several months behind, Mrs. Fosse.
我不想失去鲍比这个学生
I would hate to lose Bobby as a student.
他现在已经跳得非常专业了
He could be dancing professionally right now.
-真的 -我可以让他在全市各处演出
- Really? - I could book him all over the city--
剧院 俱乐部
theaters, clubs.
让他跟查理·格拉斯搭档
I'd pair him with Charlie Grass.
双人舞现在风靡一时
Double acts are all the rage now.
他光跳舞就可以赚足学费钱
He could be making enough money dancing to pay his own tuition.
还有结余
And then some.
我只收百分之十五的佣金
I would just take a 15% commission.
什么 他们说什么
What? What'd they say?
我要成为专业的舞者了
I'm gonna be a professional dancer.
我一直以为自己25岁就会死去
I always thought I'd be dead by 25.
结果只是脱发而已
Instead I just lost my hair.
最有助于事业发展的事情之一
One of the best things you can do for your career--
就是英年早逝
dying young.
所有的可能性
All that potential.
即使在那之后你可能会一路下滑
Even if everything you would have done after that is shit,
他们也永远不会知道
they'll never know
因为你已经死得透透的了
because you're too dead to show 'em.
20岁的小伙子自杀了
20-year-old kid offs himself,
姑娘们会在他的墓碑前哭泣
girls cry at his gravestone.
而47岁的老家伙自杀了
47-year-old guy kills himself,
连乌鸦都不会出现
even the crows don't show up.
但如果我在《伦尼的故事》上映前死了
Although, if I died before "Lenny" came out,
你们懂的 想想那时的票房♥
you know, that-- think of the box office.
靠 也许我还能再赢一座奥斯卡
Shit, I'd probably win another Oscar.
验过血吗
Do we have blood work?
实验室正在化验
It's in the lab now.
我真的 告诉你 我真的觉得好多了
I really--I tell you, I really am feeling a whole lot better.
你见莱德医生时
When you saw Dr. Leder,
你告诉他你胸口疼
you told him you were experiencing chest pains.
我跟他说过我有些胸闷
I...told him I had some tightness in my chest.
我觉得他反应过度了
I--I think he overreacted.
我根本不用到这儿来
I don't need to be here.
所以你现在不觉得胸闷了
So you're not feeling any tightness now?
一点都不觉得 我准备回去工作了
Quite the opposite. I'm ready to get back to work.
我还有个排练
I got a rehearsal going on.
没人知道你在哪里
Nobody could tell me where you were.
-发生什么事了 -我正要走
- What happened? - I was just about to leave.
莱德疯了
Um, Leder went nuts.
他让我进急诊室
He told me to go to the emergency room.
我跟他说了我们还要排练
I told him we have a rehearsal to get to.
打扰一下 请问您是哪位 女士
I--I'm sorry, who are you, ma'am?
-我是他妻子 -没错 她可以告诉你
- I'm his wife. - Yeah, she can tell you
我有时会觉得胸口疼
I get this pain sometimes.
但这从不是什么大事
It's never been a problem.
我们担心你心脏病发作的风险很高
We're concerned that there may be a high risk of a cardiac event.
-我的天 -"发作"
- Oh, my God. - "Event."
我在这里待了一小时
I been here for an hour.
-什么都没有发作 -你抽烟吗 佛西先生
- There's no event going on. - Are you a smoker, Mr. Fosse?
偶尔
Uh, occasionally.
每天抽多少根
How many cigarettes per day?
半包吧 也许
Half a pack, maybe.
服用什么药物
Drug use?
治癫痫的苯妥英钠
Uh, Dilantin for epilepsy.
还有我可舒适消食片 白箭口香糖
Uh, Alka-Seltzer, Wrigley's Spearmint gum.
咖啡算吗
Does coffee count?
鲍伯 医生是想帮你
Bob, the man's trying to help you.
我知道 他是个好人
I know that. He--he's very nice.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doc.
他在服用安♥眠♥药♥
He is taking, uh, Seconal...
右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
Dexedrine, cocaine--
-拜托 -还有什么
- Come on. - What else?
-怎么 你是联调局的吗 -不 我...
- What are you, the FBI? - No, I--
-先生 -这关乎你的健康
- Sir? - This is about your health.
-佛西先生 -这关乎你的健康
- Mr. Fosse. - This is about your heart.
-佛西先生 -我想离开这里
- Mr. Fosse. - I'm trying to get outta here.
先生
Sir!
-实际上... -佛西先生
- Actually... - Mr. Fosse.
我只是想告诉他们以防...
I just want them to know in case something--
你不想让我排你的剧了吗
You want me to shut down your show?
你心脏病发作了 佛西先生
You're having a heart attack, Mr. Fosse.
他什么
He's what?
天哪 救命
Oh, my God, help!
立即呼叫凯利医生和彼得斯医生
I need Dr. Kelly, Dr. Peters paged immediately
而且我需要一个急救团队马上过来
and I need a full emergency team right now!
-躺下 躺下 -别大惊小怪的
- Lie down, lie down. - Don't overreact.
-我还要排练 -天哪 救救他 拜托
- I'm having rehearsal. - Oh, God, help! Please!
-真是好极了 -没事的 没事的
- Oh, this is just great. - It's okay, it's okay.
这就是...
This is...
压力不断堆积
Pressure builds.
事情不会变得更好 反而变糟
Doesn't get better. It gets worse.
它甚至会要你的命
And it can kill you.
它能杀了你
It can...kill ya.
啪-哒-嘣
Ba-dum-bum.
他怎么样了
How is he?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我叫不到出租车
Well, I--I couldn't find a cab,
然后我等了二十分钟
and then I waited for 20 minutes,
然后我去坐地铁 但做错了线
then I got on the train and I took the wrong train--
好了 他现在终于睡着了
Okay, well--well, he's sleeping now, finally,
所以你不能去看他
so you can't see him.
好吧 那医生怎么说
Okay, well, what are the doctors saying?
他要做手术吗
Does he need surgery?
他们要给他做一些检查
They have to run some tests
要多几天才能知道结果
and they won't know anything for a few days.
我知道他不该做这场剧
I knew he shouldn't have done this show.
他的医生们说他需要休息
His doctors said that he needed a break,
他自己也知道他不该做这场剧
and even he knew he shouldn't be doing the show.
负担太重了
It's just too much.
你该回家 明天再过来
You should go home and come back tomorrow.
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表