剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
but then your realize that he's just a liar.
他会信口开河只为达到自己的目的
He'll say whatever it takes to get he wants.
够了
All right, that's enough.
你说的够多了 格温
That's quite enough, Gwen.
你很快就会发现
Oh, you'll find out for yourself soon enough.
鲍伯对于恋爱关系
You see, Bob has a very different idea
有着非常迥异的看法
of what a relationship is...
异于常人
than most people.
行了 别说了
Okay, stop it.
真的 其实很简单
Honestly, it's pretty straightforward.
鲍伯可以随时随地 以自己的方式
Bob gets to fuck whoever he wants, whenever he wants,
-与别人上♥床♥ -你说完了吗
- however he wants... - Are you done?
而且他不希望听到你的抱怨
And he doesn't wanna hear your complaints
或你的担忧和唠叨
or your concerns or your whining,
因为他是为艺术而献身
because he's doing it for his art.
因为他很软弱
Because he's weak,
因为他控制不住自己
because he just can't help himself,
因为他想要获得自♥由♥
because he wants to be free.
这是最好的借口
That's the best one of all.
而作为回报 你能得到什么了
And in exchange, what do you get in exchange?
我知道
Oh, oh! I know!
什么也没有
Nothing.
我知道你过去搞砸了很多事
I knew you screwed everything and anything.
不 跟你的感情不一样
You know it's different with you.
你知道的
You know.
你对海蒂也这么说吗
Is that what you told Heidi?
还有瑞贝卡
And Rebecca?
-温蒂 -那...
- Wendy? - That's...
我在医院时发生了一些事
Something happened to me in the hospital...
然后
and...
我看见了自己的归宿
I saw where I was going,
自己的未来 而我...
and where I was headed, and I...
我...
I, uh...
我不想再回去
I don't wanna go back there.
你也知道
And, you know...
我想和你在一起 只有你
Wanna be with you, just you.
鲍伯
Bob.
我希望自己能相信你
I wish I could believe you.
弹得很好
It's pretty good.
六岁时学的琴
Lessons from the age of six.
我该弹什么
What should I play?
《若我朋友此时能看到我》
"If My Friends Could See Me Now."
来吧 格温 来吧 唱起来
Come on, Gwen. Come on, hit it.
-什么 -来吧 为了我
- Huh? - Come on, just for me.
拜托了
Come on, please.
不行 我现在没精力唱那个
No, I don't have the energy for that one right now.
那《我去向何方》呢
How 'bout "Where Am I Going"?
那是小琼的最爱
That was Joanie's favorite.
-你觉得怎样 -来吧 格温
- What do you say? - Come on, Gwen.
-你不会弹 -怎么唱来着
- You don't know that one. - What's the melody?
差不多是那样
Something like that.
就是这个调
That's it.
*我去向何方*
*Where am I going*
*又会找到何物*
*And what will I find*
*在我随身包一般的脑袋里*
*What's in this grab-bag that I call my mind*
*我独自一人在架子上作甚*
*What am I doing alone on the shelf*
*简直可耻*
*Ain't it a shame*
*但我只能怪罪自己*
*No one's to blame but myself*
*哪条才是正道*
*Which way is clear*
*当你迷失了自我*
*When you've lost your way*
*年复一年*
*Year after year*
*我要继续坠入爱恋*
*Do I keep falling in love*
*只为了追求刺♥激♥*
*For just the kick of it*
*蹒跚前行*
*Staggering through*
*人生的起起伏伏*
*The thin and thick of it*
*憎恶年岁加增*
*Hating each old*
*使出重重诡计*
*And tired trick of it*
*知晓自己的份量*
*Know what I am*
*我很好 厌倦了*
*I'm good and sick of it*
*我去向何方*
*Where am I going*
*还在乎什么*
*Why do I care*
*奔向布朗克斯或华盛顿广场*
*Run to the Bronx or Washington Square*
*无论我奔向何方*
*No matter where I run*
*都会遇见自己*
*I meet myself there*
*审视自我*
*Looking inside me*
*看到了什么*
*What do I see*
*愤怒与希望与怀疑*
*Anger and hope and doubt*
*正好诠释了我一生*
*What am I all about*
*我去向何方*
*Where am I going*
*请你告诉我*
*You tell me*
他要怎么才能忘记她
How's he ever gonna get over her?
那你呢 你还好吗
What about you? How you doing?
-我 -对 你
- Me? - Yeah, you.
很好
Great.
我和安谈过了
I talked to Ann.
她转述了医生的话
She told me what the doctor said.
-是吗 -嗯
- Did she? - Yep.
他们希望你停工一年
How they don't want you working for year?
他们错了
Oh, they're wrong.
关于锂他们也错了吗
They wrong about the lithium too?
是的 我不需要
Yeah, actually. I don't need it.
所以他们就无缘无故给你开了这药
Oh, so they just gave it to you for no reason.
那玩意有毒 吃了什么都干不了
It's poison, that shit. I couldn't do anything on it.
无法思考 无法工作 无法做♥爱♥
I couldn't think, couldn't work, couldn't fuck.
那还怎么过日子
What kind of life is that?
这些医生 他们不像自己想像的那么医术高明
These doctors, they don't know as much as they think they do.
我得做这部电影 帕迪
I gotta do this movie, Paddy.
所有人都觉得《歌♥厅》是昙花一现
Everybody thinks "Cabaret" was a one-off.
他们觉得我只会博人眼球
They think all I can do is flash.
谁这么想
Who thinks that?
-所有人 -谁
- Everybody. - Who?
我需要证明自己有思想
I need to show I've got something to say.
我可以制♥作♥一部没有华而不实技巧的电影
You know, I can do a movie without all of the tricks.
-不跳也不唱 -我知道 我知道
- No dancing, no singing... - I know, I know, I know, I know.
你知道吗
You know?
没有花里胡哨的东西
None of that shit.
这部电影会很简单 好吗
This one's gonna be easy. Okay?
剧组成员少 剧本写得也很棒
There's a small crew. The script's in great shape.
-总会发生变数 鲍伯 -那我就处理
- Something always goes sideways, Bob. - And I'll deal with it.
我不会同时在三个作品中
I won't be running back and forth between
-来回奔波 -压力就是压力 鲍伯
- three different projects. - Stress is stress, Bob.
事实上 也许从一开始
Truth is, I probably shouldn't have been in
我就不该进医院
the hospital in the first place.
纯属浪费时间
It was a waste of time.
我知道自己该走了 当我开始...
I knew it was time to checkout when I started doing--
和病人们一起排戏
New plays with the patients.
亲爱的 这鬼话你跟我说过了
Honey, you tried that shit on me already.
说了两回
Twice.
是很好的说辞
It's a good bit.
一步步来
Sun in the morning.
一步步来
Sun in the morning.
你在外面睡吗
Are you sleeping out here?
你很意外吗
Is that a surprise to you?
我不想吵架 鲍伯
I don't wanna fight, Bob.
我很担心你
I am concerned about you.
是吗
Is that right?
好吧
Yeah.
你骗得了别人 鲍伯 但你骗不了我
You can fool everybody else, Bob, but you can't fool me.
我知道你在干什么
I see what you're doing.
豪华的房♥子和上好的酒
The fancy house and the top shelf liquor
还有龙虾大餐
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表