剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
他有花时间想过这部剧吗
Has he had time to even think about the show?
他整个夏天都在忙音乐剧
Well, he's been working on it all summer.
是吗 一周想一次
What, once a week?
听着 一旦他迈入排练室
Listen, once he gets into that rehearsal room,
他的脑子里就只有《芝加哥》了
"Chicago" is all that he's going to be thinking about.
说到排练室 我有个主意
Speaking of rehearsal rooms-- now, here's an idea:
如果第一周安排一些媒体去
wouldn't it be clever if we had some press in
会不会更好
for the first week?
"鲍伯·佛西和格温·沃登再次合作"
"Bob Fosse and Gwen Verdon Reunited."
这可是个大新闻
Now that's a story.
你看 问题在于我们都生活在
You see, the trouble is is that we all live
一种"美满结局"的文化中
in a "happy ending" culture.
一种"理应如此"的文化
A "what should be" culture
而非"事实如此"的文化
instead of a "what is" culture.
我们都接受了这种教育
We're all taught that fantasy.
但如果有人教我们"事实就是如此"
But if we were taught "this is what is--"
"事实就是如此"
"This is what is."
"事实就是如此"
"This is what is..."
我想我们也不会那么差劲
I think we'd be less screwed up.
*爵士春秋*
*That jazz*
佛西与沃登
第六集
事实就是如此
This is what is.
妮可 太像了
Oh, Nicole, that smell.
就好像是走进了一家
Oh, it's just like I've walked
佛罗伦萨的小酒馆
into a bistro in Florence.
我觉得还需要一点盐
I think it needs more salt.
让我尝尝 让我尝尝
Okay, well, let me try. Let me try.
就需要加一点点 一点点就行
Uh, just the teensy, eensiest little bit.
你什么时候放的面
Uh, when did you put in the pasta?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
那可不太妙
Oh, well, that's not good.
白葡萄酒配鱼对吗 亲爱的 小心点
Figured white for fish, huh? Darling, be careful!
我要来测试意面了
We're going to test the pasta.
你可以尝一尝
You could just taste it, you know.
大多数人会那么做
That's what most people do.
但那样还有什么乐趣呢
And what would be the fun in that?
-做好了 -做好了
- It's ready. - It's ready!
不如你去摆桌子
Okay, so, uh, why don't you go set the table?
今晚我们在客厅吃
We're going to eat in the dining room tonight.
把瓷器和银器都摆出来
China's laid out, silverware's laid out.
今晚是个特殊的时刻 明天第一次排练
It's a special occasion. First rehearsal tomorrow.
是啊 你紧张吗
Yeah. You nervous?
不 我为什么要紧张呢
No, why would I be nervous?
我正处于人生的巅峰时刻
I'm in the best shape of my life.
我知道
I know you are.
我知道自己不再是22岁了
I--I mean, I'm not 22 years old anymore,
但只要鲍伯明白这一点
but as long as Bob understands that...
我保证他会明白
I'm sure he will.
是的 鲍伯的共情能力"举世闻名"
Yes, Bob's famous for his empathy.
没错
Yeah.
如果他不明白 干翻他
Well, if he doesn't, screw him.
我不是说 真的干翻他
You know, don't, uh, screw him, actually.
不然他可能求之不得
I think he'd like that too much.
别闹了
Stop.
他怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what he thinks.
他要是找你麻烦
He gives you any trouble...
你就拿出合同
you just pull out your contract.
挂在墙上
You just hang it up on the wall.
你说 "要是任何人有任何问题
You say, "Anybody's got any questions
"关于谁负责这间排练室
"about who's in charge of this rehearsal room,
-这里清楚地写着..." -别说了
- it's all right there..." - Stop.
你将是这场演出里最光彩夺目的舞者
You are gonna be so fantastic in this show.
人们会排队数英里
People are gonna line up for miles
只为买♥♥票看你回归百老汇舞台
just to buy tickets to see you back on Broadway,
唱歌♥ 跳舞
singing and dancing.
没错
Yeah.
你会很棒的
You're gonna be amazing.
我比你来得早
I beat you.
你赢了
You win.
芝加哥
排练第一天
我在剪辑室忙得不可开交
I got stuck in the editing room.
可怜的家伙
Poor thing.
可别说你整晚都待在那
Tell me you weren't there all night.
别担心 我...
Don't worry, I...
在来的出租车里打了个盹
napped in the cab over.
天哪 鲍伯
Oh, Bob.
"天哪 鲍伯"什么意思
What "oh, Bob"?
电影还没剪完
Movie's not finished.
两周后在电影院上映
It comes out in the theaters in two weeks.
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
我敢肯定你是唯一
Well, I'm sure that you're the only one
对那电影不满意的人
who isn't happy with it.
我是唯一关心这个电影是否为烂片的人
I'm the only one who cares whether or not it's a piece of shit.
别那么说 才不是那样
Oh, stop. That is not true.
我不知道为什么一直咳嗽
I have no idea why that keeps happening.
我觉得将它搁置一段时间
You know, I think some time away from it
或许对你最好
might be the best thing for you.
你可以理清思绪 然后灵感突现
You can clear your head and just think about something.
没错 这个主意很不错
Oh, yeah, that's a great idea.
那我们就来拍一部音乐剧
Let's do a musical.
我就知道这成不了
I knew this wasn't gonna work.
这才是第一天
It's just the first day.
我们还有很多时间
We've got plenty of time.
我会...
I'll be, uh...
一分钟后满血复活
Good as new in--in a minute.
五 六 七 八
A-five, six, seven, eight.
*发动汽车 我知道一个狂欢的好去处*
*Start the car I know a whoopee spot*
*那里有冰冷的酒 和火♥辣♥的音乐*
*Where the gin is cold but the piano's hot*
*喧闹的大厅 不眠之夜*
*Just a noisy hall where there's a nightly brawl*
*还有那*
*And all*
*美妙的*
*That*
*爵士*
*Jazz*
然后大家上场
That's when everyone comes in.
二 二 三 四
Two, two, three four...
鲍伯和我思考谋划这一天
Bob and I have been thinking about this day--
不 是梦想着这一天
no, dreaming about this day
已经十年了
for the last ten years.
我敢说你们有些人那会儿还在小学
Bet some of you were still in grade school then.
我觉得一些孩子的父母都还在小学
Some of these kids, I think their parents were in grade school.
一 二 三 手臂动作
One, two, three. Box arms...
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*And all that jazz*
七 八 走位 二
Seven, eight, and walk, two,
三 四 五 六
a-three, a-four, a-five, a-six.
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
挥手 二 三 四 五
Swipe, two, a-three, a-four, a-five.
手部划圈 二 三 四
Circle, two, three, four.
送胯 然后...
Resistance on this hips, and...
对于以前没有和鲍伯合作过的舞者
So for those of you who haven't worked with Bob before,
我建议你们备点热垫和阿司匹林
I recommend stocking up on heating pads and aspirin.
她是说
What she means is,
你们将排练到无法动弹
you're about to get your ass kicked.
但相信我 这将是你们最棒的演出
But trust me, you will never be better.
*别急亲爱的 让我们紧紧拥抱*
*Hold on, hun, we're gonna bunny hug*
*我在楼下药店 买♥♥了些好药*
*I bought some aspirin down at United Drug*
*在我们一曲终了*
*In case we shake apart*
那边那两个
Uh, right there.
你们两个可以加入这边吗
Would you--would you two join in here?
*还有那*
*That*
*爵士*
*Jazz*
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*And all that jazz*
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表