剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
我们的女儿
Oh, our girls.
她们有很多相同点 对吗
They have so much in common, don't they?
都在排练厅和电影片场长大
Raised in rehearsal studios and on film sets.
有时候我很后悔
Sometimes I regret that.
有时候我觉得我们让她们成长得太快了
Sometimes I think we let them grow up too fast.
我需要你向我保证 格温
I-I need you to promise me something, Gwen.
向我保证你会照顾好妮可
Promise me that you'll look out for Nicole.
她需要她的母亲
She needs her mother.
我很担心她
I worry for her.
你照顾好她
You take care of her.
鲍比 我能跟你聊聊吗
Hey, Bobby. Can I talk to you?
-我要出门了 谢莉 -就一小会
- I'm on my way out, Sherry. - It'll just take a second.
-什么事 -我...
- What is it? - Look, I...
我知道自己没跳出最佳水平
I know that I haven't been dancing my best.
我能跳得更好
And I can do better.
我保证 我会跳得更好
I-I promise. I-I-I will do better.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Could I maybe buy you a drink?
我不知道 我没戴我的舞蹈安全带
I don't know. I'm not wearing my dance belt.
你确定我会安全吗
You sure I'll be safe?
确定
Yeah.
好 那我可以...
Well, yeah, I can go for a...
我可以和你喝一杯
I can go for a drink.
好
Okay.
-女士优先 -谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
-一只青蛙 -他一直放在他的口袋里
- A frog? - He had it in his pocket the whole time.
在他的口袋里吗 青蛙黏滑吗
In his pocket? And was it, um, slimy?
那当然
Of course it was.
佛西夫人 您今天回来得真早
Mrs. Fosse, you're home early.
我取消了我的晚宴
Well, I canceled my dinner plans.
她怎么样
How--how was she?
她是个可人儿
A doll.
我已经做完作业了
I already finished my homework.
还有从学校接她 一切都...
And--and picking her up from school, everything was--
老师对她还满意吗
the teachers are--are happy with her?
妮可
Nicole?
她是老师的宠儿
She's the teacher's pet.
这么说可不好
Hey, that's not nice.
亲爱的
Darling.
你在学校表现很好
You do well at school.
这没有什么不对的 对吗
There's nothing wrong with that, now is there?
-没有吗 -当然没有
- No? - No, I would say not.
她真是个好孩子 对吗
She's a good girl, isn't she?
没错 她就是
Yes, she is.
你去看会儿书 好吗 我马上过去
You go read some books, okay? I'll be right there.
去准备睡觉
Get ready for bed.
琼阿姨怎么样
How's Aunt Joan?
逐渐好转了
Better every day.
你对意义和成就的追寻
Your search for meaning and fulfillment
从一开始就注定会失败
was doomed from the start.
没有什么事会如你所愿
Nothing ever turns out the way you think it's going to.
不管怎样都有缺陷
It's all flawed, one way or another.
-怎么了 -这不行
- Yeah. - It isn't working, uh--
什么 什么不行
What, what? What isn't working?
结尾 最后的结尾
The, uh, the end. The--the ending.
太糟糕了
It's bullshit.
现在是凌晨三点 鲍伯
It's 3:00 o'clock in the morning, Bob.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know. I know.
我只是需要你来看演出
Look, I just need you to see the show.
在我们把它带去纽约之前
I need you to help me with this ending
我需要你帮我弄好这个结尾
before we take it to New York,
在评论家们对它大开杀戒前
before the critics tear it apart.
这个周末来华盛顿吧
Come to Washington this weekend.
你可以当天过来 当天回去
You could--you could be down here and back home in the same day.
我会派车接送你去火车站
I'll get you a car on both sides of the train.
我只需要你看...
I just need you to see--
格温 你还在吗
Gwen, are you there?
你还在吗
Are you there?
鲍伯·佛西
一项奥斯卡奖提名
三项艾美奖提名
两项托尼奖提名
托尼奖最佳编舞奖授予...
And the Tony award for Best Choreography goes to...
鲍伯·佛西的《彼平正传》
Bob Fosse for "Pippin".
BGM: Everything Has Its Season
*万物有它的季节 万物有它的时间*
*Everything has its season everything has its time*
托尼奖最佳舞台剧导演奖授予
The Tony for Best Director of a musical goes to...
鲍伯·佛西的《彼平正传》
Bob Fosse for "Pippin".
我要对所有在这个剧目上给予我帮助的
I need to say thank you to all the marvelous people
那些了不起的人说声谢谢
who helped with the show
告诉他们 没有我 他们是不可能做到的
and say that they couldn't have done it without me.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你的问题是你在很小的时候就知道了
Your problem is that you learned at a very young age
一切都是狗屁
everything is bullshit.
成功是狗屁 爱是狗屁
Success is bullshit. Love is bullshit.
一切都是狗屁
It's all just bullshit.
*雄鹰属于翱翔之空*
*Eagles belong where they can fly*
得奖者是鲍伯·佛西的《歌♥厅》
And the winner is Bob Fosse for "Cabaret".
我有很多人要感谢
There's so many people to thank.
我相信你们已经听过了这些名字
I know you've heard all the names.
对我来说 感谢他们是很重要的
It's important for me to thank them.
丽莎和乔尔 迈克尔·约克
Uh, of course Liza and Joel, uh, Michael York,
曼尼·沃尔夫 坎德和埃布
Manny Wolf, Kander and Ebb,
还有我亲爱的朋友 格温·沃登
a dear friend of mine by the name of Gwen Verdon.
他说了你的名字
He said your name.
我还想提一下赛·福伊尔
I'd also like to mention Cy Feuer,
一位我与之有过许多争议的制片人
the producer with whom I've had many disputes.
但毕竟在这样一个夜晚 你会对任何人
But on a night like this, you start having affection
都产生感情 谢谢你们
for everybody. Thank you.
他为什么不感谢我
Why didn't he thank me?
因为你没帮他导演电影 亲爱的
Because you didn't help direct his movie, darling.
这就是我想表达的观点
This is the point I'm trying to make.
世界不是狗屁
It's not that the world is bullshit.
-你才是狗屁 -是的
- You are bullshit. - Yeah.
-你才是狗屁 -没错
- You are bullshit. - Yeah.
所以如果你是狗屁
So if you are bullshit
他们还给了你个奖
and they're giving you an award,
-他们也一定是狗屁 -是的
- they must be bullshit, too. - Yeah.
-你明白我的意思吗 -明白
- You know what I mean? - Yeah.
你能赢几百个这玩意 鲍伯
You could win 100 of these, Bob.
反正都是狗屁
It's bullshit all the way down.
BGM: Corner of the Sky by Tim Young
*自♥由♥奔跑*
*Run free*
*必须找到我在天空的*
*Gotta find my corner*
*那个角落*
*Of the sky*
格温·沃登
距离上一次托尼奖已过去14年
艾美奖最佳编舞奖授予
And the Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in choreography goes to
鲍伯·佛西的《丽莎的莎》
Bob Fosse for "Liza with a Z."
*每个人都有自己的白日梦*
*Every man has his daydreams*
*每个人都有自己的目标*
*Every man has his goal*
*人们喜欢在梦中坚守灵魂*
*People like the way dreams have of sticking to the soul*
*雷云有他们的闪电*
*Thunder clouds have their lightning*
*夜莺有他们的歌♥*
*Nightingales have their song*
*难道你不明白我希望我的生活*
*And don't you see I want my life to be*
获胜者是鲍伯·佛西的《丽莎的莎》
And the winner is "Liza With a Z", Bob Fosse,
他又拿了个奖
he's done it again.
*河流属于流淌之地*
*Rivers belong where they can ramble*
奖项授予鲍伯·佛西
And the award goes to Bob Fosse.
*雄鹰属于翱翔之空*
*Eagles belong where they can fly*
*我必须让我的精神自♥由♥奔跑*
*I've got to be where my spirit can run free*
*必须找到我在天空中的*
*Gotta find my corner*
高兴了吗
Happy yet?
*那个角落*
*Of the sky*
*很多人注定要满足于一些小事*
*So many men seem destined to settle for something small*
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表