剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
and the play is just phenomenal.
好吧 祝贺你 准备什么时候开始
Well, that's-- Congratulations. When do you start?
梅尔计划先和导演见个面
Mel is setting up a meeting with the director first.
我只是想确保我们有良好的关系
I just wanna make sure we have a good rapport
并且相互信任 毕竟这是个难演的角色
and we can establish trust, because it's a difficult role.
你不会喜欢这么做的
Oh, you're gonna hate it.
我不懂你为什么这样说
I don't know why you would say that to me.
你上次演戏是什么时候了
Uh, when's the last time you acted?
一个小时前 在你进门的时候
An hour ago, when you walked in the door.
我演得怎么样
How'd I do?
这笑话不错 这毕竟是话剧
That's very funny. Acting in a straight play,
和音乐剧不同
you know, it's not like a musical.
是的 这简单多了 我只需要做好一件事
No, it's easier. I only have to do one thing right
而不是三件
instead of three.
但是话剧 你必须
Well, I-I-in a play, you know,
挖掘出真实的情感
you have to tap into real emotions.
你必须代入自己的经历 感受回忆
You have to go into your own experiences, sense memory.
你不能简单地走几步
You can't just put on a funny walk
就说这是一个角色 对吧
and call it a character, you know?
当然了 你肯定是这个领域的权威
Well, and you're certainly the authority on the subject.
毕竟到现在为止你导演了多少话剧
I mean, how many straight plays have you directed at this point?
我不指望那么高
I can't count that high.
我只是想给你一些建议 好吗
I'm trying to give you some advice, okay?
天太晚了 鲍伯 你该回家了
It's late, Bob. I think you should go home.
-这就是我家 -明早之前我还有
- This is my home. - I have a hundred things to do
-一大堆事要忙 -格温妮斯·伊芙琳·沃登
- before tomorrow morning. - Gwyneth Evelyn Verdon.
过来 我需要你 我需要你去跟我
Come here, I need you. I need to you to watch it--
-别说了 -看一次就行
- Stop it. - Once through with me.
-你今晚有一点 -来吧
- You've had a little too much - Come to
-喝多了 -来剪辑室
- to drink. - the editing room.
别说了 去找个助理吧
Stop, get an assistant.
我有助理了 但是我需要你
I have an assistant. I need you.
你那个德国姑娘呢
Where's your German girl?
她当时在片场
She was on set.
你为什么不带她去剪辑室呢
Why don't you have her sit through it with you?
我敢肯定她更了解电影的里里外外
I'm sure she knows the movie inside and out,
前前后后 上上下下 什么的
forwards and backwards. Up and down, and up and down.
她已经回慕尼黑了
She went back to Munich
因为她很想她的男朋友
'cause she missed her boyfriend.
我还以为她是你的一生挚爱呢
I thought she was the love of your life.
你才是我的一生挚爱
You're the love of my life.
如果你还想再来这
If you want to come over here again,
你需要提前打电♥话♥
you need to call first.
走之前把灯关了
Turn off the lights before you leave.
-你好 -请让琳恩接电♥话♥
- Hello. - Uh, Leanne, please.
她今晚不在 我可以帮您转达吗
She's out for the evening. Can I take a message?
你是她舍友吗 你叫什么名字
Is this her roommate? What's your name?
-你是谁 -我是鲍伯·佛西
- Who is this? - Uh, this is Bob Fosse.
佛西先生 我不知道您会打来
Oh. Mr. Fosse. I had no idea.
琳恩告诉我你是个...是个好演员
Leanne tells me you're-- you're a wonderful actress.
是否...
Is that, uh--
我正在筹备一个新剧本
I'm--I'm just starting a new show,
-我想 -这个
- and I wanted to... - Well...
有些想法要和琳恩讨论一下
Talk to Leanne about some of the ideas,
-看她有什么 -这个
- see what she-- - Well--
听听她的想法
Get some of her thoughts.
她会很遗憾错过了和您的会面
She'll be very sorry she missed you.
你呢 你...忙不忙
What about you? Are you, uh...are you busy?
不 我...我不忙
No, I'm-- No, I'm not busy.
我在海德公园酒店
Well, I'm at the Hyde Park Hotel, uh...
你方便在酒吧见个面吗
do you want to meet at the bar?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentleman...
下面为大家隆重介绍卡尔弗城的
I give you Culver City's very own
格温妮斯
Gwyneth...
伊芙琳
Evelyn...
沃登
Verdon.
告诉我是谁的
Tell me who it is!
*哔嘚 嘀 嘀 嘀 嘀*
*Beedle-dee-dee-dee-dee!*
*两位淑女*
*Two ladies*
*哔嘚 嘀 嘀 嘀 嘀*
*Beedle-dee-dee-dee-dee!*
*两位淑女*
*Two ladies*
*哔嘚 嘀 嘀 嘀 嘀*
*Beedle-dee-dee-dee-dee!*
*我是唯一的男士 哈*
*And I'm the only man, ja*
我们是否卡在这太久了
Are we staying too long in this?
切掉
Cut it.
-那个男人吗 -整首曲子
- The master? - The number.
我没搞明白这首歌♥在电影里有什么用
I don't understand what it's doing in the movie.
鲍比 这是一支很好的舞蹈
Bobby, it's a good number.
它不能推动故事情节发展
It's not moving the s-story forward.
它的阐释与角色无关
It's not telling me anything about the characters.
只是两分钟异想天开的乱舞
It's a two-minute jerk-off.
-我会继续努力 -是啊 加油干
- I'll keep working on it. - Yeah, do that.
我一直想和你联♥系♥
I've been trying to reach you all day.
-但没人有你的号♥码 -太棒了
- No one has your number here. - Oh, this is great.
格温 你来了 太棒了
Gwen! You came. Fantastic.
我们从头开始
Let's start from the top.
我们可以把你带去...用大荧屏放
We can take you to the-- put it on a big screen.
进来
Come in.
你带...你把妮可带来了
Hey, you brought--you brought--you brought Nicole.
听我说 迪尼兹感冒回家了
Listen to me. Diniz is home with the flu.
我晚餐有约 我需要你照顾一下妮可
I have a dinner meeting. I need you to take Nicole.
我...我乐意帮忙
I'd--I'd love to help.
我不...叫个家政服务
I'm not--call a service.
我已经打了三次电♥话♥了
Yes, I called three.
格温 我正在剪辑电影
You know, I'm in the middle of the edit, Gwen.
你做什么对我来说不重要
And I don't give a rat's ass.
-我不是保姆 -是 我知道
- I'm not a babysitter. - Yes, I know.
你更便宜
You're much cheaper.
亲爱的 我八点过来接你
Darling, I'm going to pick you up at 8:00.
给她吃点东西 健康营养的
Feed her. Something healthy.
如果你要去看电影
Well, if you're going to watch the movie,
你需要爆米花和糖果
you need popcorn and candy.
告诉克丽茜全世界你最喜欢的糖果
Tell Chrissy your favorite candies in the whole world.
亲爱的 八点见
Darling, I'll see you at 8:00.
等一下 听着
Hey, hey, hey, look.
我理解你为什么不帮我制♥作♥电影
I understand why you won't help me on the movie.
你仍然对在慕尼黑发生的事耿耿于怀
You're still pissed off about what happened in Munich.
-不 没有 -不 我...
- Oh! Oh, no. - No, no, I--
和那事一点关系都没有
That has nothing to do with it.
我真的很需要和你好好聊聊
I really do need to talk to you about this
《彼平正传》的开场舞
opening number of "Pippin."
鲍伯 我不行
Well, I can't, Bob.
我想要...但是我要迟到了
I--I would, but I'm late.
我一周内见了这个叫施瓦茨的孩子两次
I'm meeting this kid Schwartz in a week.
他想让我和他聊聊我的想法
He wants me to talk him through what I have,
但我没有想法 一点都没有
and I got nothing, I got bupkus.
他们会把我炒了
They're going to throw me off the show.
鲍伯 我不知道要跟你说什么
I don't know what to tell you, Bob.
或许这样最好
Maybe it's for the best.
如果给你安排个角色呢
What if there's a part for you?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我得先跟编剧沟通一下 但是...
Well, I'd have to talk to the writers first, but--
谢谢你 不用了 我分身乏术
Oh, well, thank you. No, I'm--I'm otherwise engaged.
是个很好的角色 扮演彼平的母亲
It's a good part. It's--it's Pippin's mother.
我才不会扮演一个母亲
Oh, well, I'm not playing a mother.
好吧 我言尽于此
Well, that's all I can tell you.
我也尽力了
Give it the old college try.
你看起来很糟 睡觉了吗
You look terrible. Are you sleeping?
我一直在睡 现在就能睡过去
Yeah, I sleep all the time. I could fall asleep right now.
或许你应该把安♥眠♥药♥停了
Well, maybe you should stop the Seconal.
就算我没吃安♥眠♥药♥ 还是累得不行
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表