剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
They haven't told the rest of the cast yet.
想让他们好好享受今晚
They want them to enjoy their evening.
我真的很抱歉
I'm--I'm--I'm so sorry.
进来
Come in.
你好 很抱歉打扰你
Hi, I-I'm so sorry to interrupt.
-鲍比 车在外面 -我马上出去
- Bobby, the car's outside. - I'll be out in a minute.
沃登小姐 你真的非常了不起
Miss Verdon, you were just marvelous.
-嘴真甜 -我出去一会儿
- Oh, that's sweet of you to say. - I'll be out there in a minute.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我可以留下来 我先送她回家
I can stay. I'll send her home.
-你为什么要这么做 -我不想让你一个人呆着
- Well, why would you do that? - I don't want you to be alone.
我不孤单
I'm not alone.
别傻了 鲍比
Don't be silly, Bobby.
我还有个聚会要去
I have an entire party waiting for me.
你真的很棒 你太棒了
You really were great. You were just great.
你要是上周来看就好了 鲍伯
I wish you had made it to the show last week, Bob.
*荣耀 荣耀*
*Glory, glory*
*荣耀 荣*
*Glory, glo--*
我没听见这个音 是谁在中声部
I'm not hearing this note. Who's in the middle?
这不行 重写一下
It's not gonna work. Just rewrite it.
你想改结局吗
You want to change the ending?
是的 完全是狗屁 糟透了
Yeah, it's bullshit. Total bullshit.
彼平马上就要实现他所有的梦想
Pippin's about to have all of his dreams come true.
他说 "我能让你成为明星"
He says, "I can make you a star."
如果他投身火海
If he sets himself on fire.
在舞台上自杀
I-if he kills himself on stage.
相反 他选择结婚 在农场生活
And instead he chooses to get married, to live on a farm?
他选择去爱
He chooses love.
那现实吗
How realistic is that?
好吧 那他还要做什么
Well, what else is he going to do?
他要投身火海
He's gonna set himself on fire.
荣耀 荣耀
Glory, glory.
伙计们 今天到此结束
That's the end of our day, folks.
明天十点回来
Back here tomorrow at ten.
那就是结局 会引发人们的讨论
That's an ending. That'll get people talking.
-关于自杀吗 -是的
- About killing themselves. - Yeah.
-小谢 有时间吗 -有
- Hey, Sher, got a sec? - Yeah, yeah.
我想和你讨论点事情
I want to talk to you about something.
-好的 -把你东西拿上
- Okay. - Uh, yeah, get your stuff.
-我们一起出去 -好的
- We'll walk out together. - Absolutely.
-很好 -好的
- Great. - Yeah.
我想在剧里给沃伦配个女伴
I wanna put a gal out there with Vereen.
就在大屠♥杀♥期间
Um, right in the middle of the carnage.
你 或许另一个女孩
You, maybe one other girl.
帽子 手杖 打扮得像小丑
Hat, cane, made up like clowns.
跳一支有魅力的软鞋底踢踏舞
Doing a little soft shoe charm number.
战争 杂耍 两种伟大的美国娱乐
War, vaudeville, the two great American entertainments.
很棒 鲍比
Oh, wow, that's-- wow, Bobby.
-你觉得还行吗 -我觉得...
- You think it's good? - I think it's--
-我觉得非常棒 -是吗
- I think that's amazing. - Yeah?
你要参与进来吗
You wanna do it?
还用问吗
Do you even have to ask?
我觉得你非常适合
I think you'd be just great. Just great.
这是你家吗
Hey, is this your place?
五楼
Fifth floor.
有电梯吗
Ah, you got an elevator?
我送你上去
Ah, I'll walk you up.
不用了 鲍比 谢谢
Oh, that's fine, Bobby. Thank you.
我想和你再讨论一下舞蹈
I wanna tell you more about the number.
明天再讨论好吗 我很累
Can we talk tomorrow? I'm just--I'm so tired.
你很迷人 很漂亮
You're stunning. You're so beautiful.
-你知道吗 -谢谢
- You know that? - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要走了
I should--I should go.
等下 你有安排吗
Wait, you got plans?
有热辣的约会对象吗
You got a hot date?
-我实在太累了 -可不是嘛
- I'm just wiped out. - Heh, tell me about it.
不如我们一起躺下
Why don't we lie down together?
-我有男朋友 -我不会告诉他的
- I have a boyfriend. - I won't tell him.
-鲍比 -请我进去吧
- Bobby-- - Invite me in.
-可以吗 -我真的要走了
- Yeah? - I-I really--I really need to go.
我只想要一个晚安吻 一个就好
I just want a kiss goodnight. Just a little kiss.
来吧 来一次真正的接吻
Come on. A real kiss.
来个真正的接吻怎么样
How about a real kiss?
对不起 鲍比 我...
So--sorry, Bobby, I-I-I--
怎么了 你为什么道歉
What's wrong? What are you sorry about?
我觉得我不能这么做
I don't think I-- I can't do this.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do about this.
鲍比
Bobby--
我要怎么做
What am I gonna do about this?
鲍比 我希望我们成为朋友
Bobby, I-I-I want us to be friends.
我也希望如此
I want it, too.
我想为你打造一部作品
I want to build a piece for you.
我想知道你高♥潮♥的时候脖子会怎么动
I wanna know how your neck moves when you come.
鲍比 停下 停下
Bobby, s--Bobby, stop. Bobby, stop.
鲍比 停下
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, stop.
该死 对不起
Shit, shit. I'm sorry.
我只是
I just--
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他妈的 该死
Shit. Shit, shit, shit.
谢谢你送我回家 我真的...
Thank you for taking me home. Um, I really...
晚安 鲍比
Good night, Bobby.
没有什么事尽如人意
Nothing has been completely fulfilling, now,
不是吗 彼平
has it, Pippin?
不是吗
Has it?
滑动 摆臀幅度小一点
Fluid. Hips smaller.
保持臀部向前
Keep the hips front.
不 再来
No, again. Again.
六 七 八 保持头部向前
Six, seven, eight. Keep your head front.
你为什么在转头 别转头 谢莉
Why are you turning the head? Don't turn the head, Sherry.
不 摆臀幅度小一点
No, hips smaller.
小一点
Smaller.
重踏 那不是...停停停
Stomp, that's not a s-- stop, stop, stop.
那不是重踏
That's not a stomp.
这才是重踏 重踏
That's a stomp. Stomp.
再做一次
Do it again.
六 七 八
Six, seven, eight.
幅度小一点 手动作柔和一点
Smaller. Softer hands.
小一点 小一点
Smaller. Smaller.
重踏
Stomp.
只移♥动♥臀部 谢莉
Just the hips are moving, Sherry.
只移♥动♥臀部 只移♥动♥臀部
Just the hips are moving. Just the hips are moving.
只移♥动♥臀部 谢莉 太僵硬了
Just the hips, Sherry. Much too stiff.
眼睛向下看 向下
Eyes down. Down.
可以
Yeah.
不 不是...
No, that's not--
不 微笑
No. Smile.
只有嘴微笑 不是眼睛
Just the mouth, not the eyes.
不要移♥动♥手... 为什么手杖在动
Don't move the ca-- why is the cane moving?
谢莉 你为什么在移♥动♥手杖
Why are you moving the cane, Sherry?
好 保持
Okay, hold.
安妮 代替谢莉
Annie, step in for Sherry.
我要你暂时退出
I need you to step out.
退出
Step out.
把手杖给我
Give me the cane.
你想让帕姆和你过一遍吗
You want, um, Pam to run through it with you?
-不 我觉得我... -你确定吗
- No, I think I... - You sure?
-我一直在看 -好的
- I've been watching. - All right.
你想换一个节奏还是...
Do you want to take another tempo or--
-我觉得我没事 -以现在的速度吗
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表