剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
这是整个屋子我最喜欢的一间房♥
This is my favorite room in the whole house.
*使他们目眩神晕*
*Razzle dazzle'em*
*使他们目眩神晕*
*Razzle dazzle'em*
*他们将会让你成为一颗明星*
*And they'll make you a star*
谢谢你让我们知道
Yes, no, thank you for letting us know.
不 我们理解
No, we understand.
是的 我们也是
Yes, we are, too.
我会的 谢谢你
I will. Thank you.
谢谢 拜拜
Thank you. Bye-bye.
有个宝宝六月出生
There's a baby due in June.
在罗切斯特
In Rochester.
罗切斯特
Rochester?
一个宝宝
A baby.
我们的宝宝
Our baby.
我们出去庆祝下
Let's go out and celebrate.
不如我们留在家里
Why don't we stay in?
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
芝加哥
首演后五周
有时间吗
Hey, uh, got a minute?
你知道 通常人们敲门后
Oh, well, you know, people generally wait for a response
-会等对方回应 -对 是的
- after they knock on a door. - Oh, right, yeah. Uh--
-天啊 -我能进来吗
- God. - Can I come in?
不 不行 因为你已经进来了
Well, no, you cannot because you are already in,
-正是我刚说的意思 -好吧 那我出去
- which is my point. - Well, uh, I-I'll go out.
我再敲一次门
I'll just, uh, try again.
我们重新来一遍
We'll do a whole routine out of it.
你和乔谈过吗 上周的收入怎么样
Did you talk to Joe? How are last week's receipts?
足够我们一直演下去
strong enough to keep us open.
我看到了第二幕
I caught the second act.
孩子们需要复习下 舞都跳得马马虎虎
Kids need a brush up. Numbers are getting sloppy.
我知道
I know.
我也一直这么说
I've been saying the same thing.
我说不好 但你是高音唱不上去吗
I couldn't tell, but are you having some trouble on the high notes?
不是 我感冒了
No, I have a cold.
休息几天就好
I just need a few days.
其实我一直在看表演报告
I've actually been reading the performance reports.
菲尔说上个星期开始
Phil says it's been, uh-- it's been a problem
你就有这个问题 状态不好吗
for the last week. You been a little off?
该死
Oh, shit.
太蠢了
It's stupid.
上周四喷的那些彩纸屑
When the confetti canon fired last Thursday,
我不小心吞了几片
I swallowed some of it.
这是什么意思 谁
What does that mean? Who--
我去看了医生 而且看起来
I-I went to the doctor and apparently
我的声带起了些水泡
there are blisters on my vocal cords.
他建议做手术
He recommended surgery,
显然这是不可能的
which obviously is not going to happen.
天哪 格温 如果你不做手术
Jesus, Gwen, well, if you don't get the surgery,
那会怎样
what ha--what happens?
我不...如果我做手术
I don't--well, if I get the surgery,
就至少半年不能参加这剧的演出
I'm out of the show for six weeks at least.
这还是最好的情况
That's the best case scenario.
设想下到时的票房♥会多惨淡吧
Imagine what would happen to the ticket sales then.
不 我们会有办法的 我会有办法的
No, we'll figure that out. I'll figure that out.
你只需关心你的嗓音就好 格温
You gotta worry about your voice, Gwen.
我关心的是这部剧
What I'm worried about is the show.
如果我们能连续演一年 就能收回成本
If we can stay open for a year, then we recoup.
如果收回成本 我们就能开始巡演
And if we recoup, then we can put together a tour.
-然后妮可 -好了 听我说
- And then Nicole-- - All right, listen to me.
听我说 我知道 我知道
Listen to me. I know, I know.
这个剧会一直演的
The show's gonna stay open.
而你要照顾好自己
You're gonna take care of yourself.
去做手术
You're gonna get the surgery.
然后声音恢复后再回来
You're gonna recover, you're gonna come back,
你就能在之后很长一段时间里出演这个角色
and you're gonna sing this part for a long, long time.
而且如果你不做手术 你就解雇了
And, if you don't get the surgery, you're fired.
鲍比
Bobby.
-怎么 -这个 你说昨天会收好的
- What? - This, you said that you would put that together yesterday.
我就快了 我正在想
I'm--I'm so close. I'm working.
我想设计一些舞步
I'm trying to work something out here.
我只需要 我能一会儿收吗
I just need--can I do it later?
能啊 但与此同时 可能有人会因此摔倒
Yeah, but in the meantime, somebody's liable to fall
绊倒 并伤到他们的...叫什么来着
and trip and hit their whatchamacallit.
我不 我想不好
I can't--I can't figure out the--
我感觉不太...
I don't feel ve--
怎么了
Hey, hey, what's wrong?
-怎么了 你还好吗 -我感到一阵潮热
- What's wrong? Are you okay? - I-I got hot.
好消息是所有测试结果都是阴性
Well, the good news is almost every test has come back negative.
只有一项是阳性
Now, there is one test which has positive results.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
-什么 -什么
- Oh, what? - What?
什么
What?
-你确定吗 -百分百确定
- Are you sure? - Couldn't be clearer.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
确保身后的门关紧
鲍比
Hey, Bobby.
-比分是多少 -大都会落后两分
- What's the score? - The Mets are down by two.
老样子
What else is new?
-格温还在吗 -我没见她离开
- Is Gwen still here? - I haven't seen her leave.
你看了吗
Did you watch?
如果我没有乐谱 我就不看
If I don't have notes, I didn't watch.
珊迪上周给我的乐谱有一个变化
There was one adjustment Sandy gave me last week
我想问问你
I wanted to ask you about.
只能另找时间了 好吗
Oh, it's gonna have to--to be another time, okay?
好
Okay.
你看了吗
Did you watch?
没有
No.
好好保护嗓子 别说话
Rest your voice. Don't talk.
听着就好 我觉得我有主意了
Just listen. I think I got it figured out.
丽莎最近有空
Liza's got some time off,
而且她肯定很荣幸做你的替补
and she'd be honored to go on for you while you recover.
-丽莎 -好好保护嗓子
- Liza? - Rest your voice.
我们都同意 约翰 弗雷迪 乔 鲍比
We all agreed, John, Freddy, Joe, Bobby.
不做任何有关她出演这部剧的宣传
No publicity around her being in the show.
不开新闻发布会 不打广♥告♥
No--no press release, no advertising.
这是你的剧
It's your show.
等你回归后这依然是你的剧
It'll be your show when you get back.
好吗
Okay?
这样可以吗
That sound okay?
好好休息
Just rest.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
我放了蜂蜜和柠檬
I put in honey and lemon.
慢慢喝
Sip slowly.
如果有任何需要就用勺子敲两下杯子
And just clink the spoon twice when you want anything.
完美
Perfect.
妮可 你得走了
Nicole, you need to leave!
否则邦妮要在楼下等了
Bonnie's gonna be waiting downstairs.
让邦妮等着吧
Bonnie can wait!
你不是说她告诉你 如果你再迟到
Didn't you say she told you if you're late again
她就不等你了吗
she's not waiting?
那我就自己去坐公车
Well, then I'll get the bus by myself.
抱歉 罗恩 谢谢你提醒我
I'm so sorry, Ron. Thank you for reminding me.
我现在就下去
I'm heading down now.
快点好起来
Feel better.
喂
Hello?
嗯 她很好
Yeah, she's good.
她昨天就不吃止疼药了
She stopped taking the pain meds yesterday.
嗯 她现在还不能说话
Yeah, she's still on vocal rest so she--
好吧
Okay, sure.
是鲍伯
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表