剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
you miss the whole thing.
这就是鲍伯想表达的
That's what Bob's saying.
她得容貌出众 他爱上了她
She should be beautiful. He's in love with her.
我去了慕尼黑的所有舞蹈室
I've been to every studio in Munich.
-柏林的所有舞蹈室 -你能走开吗
- Every studio in Berlin. - Could you walk away?
这是德国唯一的大猩猩演出服
This is the only gorilla suit in Germany.
你在纽约扔块石头都能砸中一套
You know, you throw a rock in New York City and you'll hit one.
这一场三天后就开拍了
The number shoots in three days.
还有很多时间
That's plenty of time.
所以让人在三天内飞去纽约
Oh, so someone's gonna fly to New York,
找一套大猩猩演出服
find a gorilla suit,
然后再立马飞回慕尼黑吗
and then immediately fly back to Munich in 72 hours?
我去
I'll do it.
你看到《生命的旋律》发生了什么
You saw what happened with "Sweet Charity"--
-这个嘛 -还有《怪医杜立德》
- Well-- - And with "Doctor Doolittle,"
还有《巨星》
and with "Star."
所有都是巨大的失败
Each one of them a big, fat flop!
晚间新闻上丛林中的孩子们
Kids in the jungle are being zipped into body bags
被装进了装尸袋
on the evening news.
理查德·尼克松是我们的总统 真见鬼
Richard Nixon is our president, God help us.
人们去电影院不再是为了逃避现实
People aren't going to the movies to escape anymore.
而是找寻真实的感受
They're going to find something true.
我希望你从一开始就在这
Well, I wish you had been here from the start.
他需要你
He needs you.
我只是知道如何诠释鲍伯的意思
I just know how to speak Bob.
这是我的母语
It's my native tongue.
愿上帝保佑
God bless.
-我很高兴你在这 -我也是
- I'm glad you're here. - I am too.
BGM: Mein Herr by Kelli Barrett
*再见了 我*
*Bye, bye, mein*
*亲爱的先生*
*Lieber herr*
*永别了 我亲爱的先生*
*Farewell, mein lieber herr*
*那是段美好的恋爱*
*It was a fine affair*
*但已告一段落*
*But now it's over*
*虽然我曾在乎你*
*And though I used to care*
*现在我只想透透气*
*I need the open air*
*没有我你会过得更好 我的先生*
*You're better off without me, mein herr*
*不要轻拍你的眼睛 我的先生*
*Don't dab your eye, mein herr*
*不要问为什么 我的先生*
*Or wonder why, mein herr*
*我一直说自己是个流浪者*
*I've always said that I was a rover*
*你不必眉头紧锁*
*You mustn't knit your brow*
*你现在应该知道*
*You should have known by now*
*你完全有理由怀疑我 我的先生*
*You've every cause to doubt me, mein herr*
*再见了 我的先生*
*Bye bye, mein lieber herr*
*再见了 我的先生*
*Auf wiedersehen, mein herr*
*那是段美好的恋爱*
*Es war sehr gut,*
*我的先生 但已告一段落*
*mein herr, und vorbei*
*你现在应该知道 我的先生*
*Du kennst mich wohl, mein herr*
*再见了 我的先生*
*Ach, lebe wohl, mein herr*
*你将无法再见到我 我的先生*
*Du sollst mich nie mehr sehen, mein herr*
*(再见了 我的先生)我的先生*
*(Bye bye, mein herr) Mein herr*
*再见了*
*Auf wiedersehen*
*那是段美好的恋爱*
*Es war sehr gut*
*但已告一段落*
*Und vorbei*
*(你现在应该知道)我的先生*
*(Du kennst mich wohl) Mein herr*
*再见了*
*Ach, lebe wohl*
*你将无法再见到我*
*Du sollst mich nie*
*再见了*
*And bye-bye*
*再见了 我亲爱的先生*
*Bye bye mein lieber herr*
*永别了 我亲爱的先生*
*Farewell mein lieber herr*
*那是段美好的恋爱 但已告一段落*
*It was a fine affair but now it's over*
*虽然我曾在乎你 现在我只想透透气*
*And though I used to care, I need the open air*
*没有我你会过得更好*
*You're better off without me*
*没有我你也能继续生活*
*You'll get on without me*
*再见了*
*Auf wiedersehen*
*那是段美好的恋爱*
*Es war sehr gut*
*我的先生*
*Mein herr*
切
Cut.
检查胶片框
Check the gate.
大伙都回到初始位置
Everyone back to one.
我做了什么才配得上你
What did I do to deserve you?
我不知道
You know, I don't know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等我回来后...
When I come back...
-我答应你 -好的
- I promise. - Okay.
BGM: Cabaret by Kelli Barrett
*我从前有个女友叫艾尔茜*
*I used to have this girlfriend known as Elsie*
*我与她在切尔西合住四个肮脏的房♥间*
*With whom I shared four sordid rooms in Chelsea*
*她不是含羞待放的美人*
*She wasn't what you'd call a blushing flower*
*事实上 她按时租赁自己*
*As a matter of fact, she rented by the hour*
*她死的那天 邻居前来窃笑*
*The day she died the neighbors came to snicker*
*看吧 这就是毒品酒精过量的后果*
*Well, that's what comes from too much pills and liquor*
*但当我见她如女王般躺着*
*But when I saw her laid out like a queen*
*她是我见过最快乐的尸体*
*She was the happiest corpse I'd ever seen*
*直到今天我还想着艾尔茜*
*I think of Elsie to this very day*
*我记得她转过身来*
*I remember how she'd turn to me*
*并说*
*And say*
找到你了
There you are.
我那天说的话 鲍伯
What I said the other day, Bobby.
已是陈年旧事了 赛
That's water--water under the bridge, Cy.
不用在意
Don't worry about it.
好吧 你和格温
All right, well, you and Gwen...
真是最佳拍档
make a hell of a team.
*独坐在屋里有什么意思呢*
*What good is sitting all alone in your room?*
*来听音乐演奏吧*
*Come hear the music play*
*人生就像歌♥厅*
*Life is a cabaret*
*老友*
*Old chum*
*快来歌♥厅吧*
*Come to the cabaret*
*至于我 至于我*
*And as for me, And as for me*
*我在切尔西时就下定决心*
*I made my mind up, back in Chelsea*
*当我死去时*
*When I go*
*我要像艾尔茜一样*
*I'm going like Elsie*
*首先要承认*
*Start by admitting*
*从摇篮到坟墓*
*From cradle to tomb*
*人生走一遭并不长*
*It isn't that long a stay*
*人生就像歌♥厅 老友*
*Life is a cabaret, old chum*
是谁
Hello?
大猩猩快递
Gorilla delivery!
*只是歌♥厅 老友*
*It's only a cabaret, old chum*
*而我喜爱歌♥厅*
*And I love a cabaret*
我说了演出晚上七点开始
I told you the curtain is at 7:00.
天哪 你看上去美极了
God, you look magnificent.
华盛顿首府
剩余八分钟
我们走 到时间了
Let's go. It's time.
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表