剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
You made the movie that the studio hired you to make.
我不知道你还能做什么
I don't know what else could you--
-你看评论了吗 -看了
- You read the reviews? - Yes.
我读了《综艺》 全是热烈的赞美
I read "Variety", and it is a rave.
你看《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》了吗
Did you see the "Times"?
我读了《好莱坞记者报》
I read "The Hollywood Reporter."
我是说 他们都无法描述
I mean, they couldn't get over
-《好莱坞记者报》 -有多喜爱这电影
- "Hollywood Reporter." - how much they loved it.
《综艺》《好莱坞记者》
"Variety, Hollywood Re--"
《生命的旋律》是一部
"'Sweet Charity' is a movie
受没有露面明星影响巨大的电影
haunted by the presence of an unseen star,
"格温·沃登"
"Gwen Verdon."
-那太荒谬了 -"尽管迈克莱恩小姐
- Well, that's ridiculous. - "Although Miss MacLaine
大多情况下看起来像沃登小姐
"often looks like Miss Verdon,
但她从未成功地复现过凝聚原作魅力的
"She never succeeds in recreating the eccentric line
精妙台词
that gave cohesion to the original."
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
你才是明星 但你竟然都没出现在电影里
You're the star and you're not even in the movie.
鲍伯 停下来
Bob, stop.
去睡吧 我爱你
Go to bed. I love you.
别 过来 我们再看一些评论
No, come. Let's read some more reviews.
让我们读一下《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》
Let's read the "Chicago Tribune."
这写得可绝了
This is a doozy.
别让我看到你的努力 鲍比
Don't show me the effort, Bobby.
别让我看到你的汗水
Don't show me the sweat.
我只想看到笑容
All I want to see is that smile.
从头再来 五 六 七 八
Again, from the top. A five, six, seven, eight.
好吧 那部确实完成得不错
Yeah, well, that one came together.
我是说 开头很难
I mean, it--it was tough at first.
这本书本身很精彩
Look, the book was spectacular.
评分也很高 你的工作也
The--the score was great and your work was--
舞蹈编排很出色
the--the choreography was brilliant.
但 那确实美轮美奂
But that was, uh, uh, that was a beauty.
鲍伯 我们做那部的时候确实很开心
That--Bob, we had some good times on that show,
我们俩
the two of us.
你差点要杀了我 但除去那个
You nearly killed me but, uh, putting that aside, you know.
说一部没把你逼到死绝边缘的舞剧 鲍比
Hey, name one show of yours that didn't nearly kill you, Bobby.
你最近忙些什么
What's, uh, what's keeping you busy these days?
我明年要拍一部电影
I got, uh, I got a movie I'm shooting next year.
是《歌♥厅》 对吧
That's, uh, "Cabaret," Right?
我听说你在做改编
I heard you're doing the adaptation.
我喜欢这部剧 很爱它
I loved the show. I loved it.
谁能不爱呢
What's not to love?
里面有同性恋 纳粹 犹太人
You got homosexuals, Nazis, Jews.
具备了真正的大♥片♥的所有特质
It's got all the makings of a real blockbuster.
你有导演了吗
You have a director?
我还没接触过纳粹
I haven't gotten around to Nazis,
但犹太人和同性恋是我的专长
but Jews and homosexuals are a specialty of mine.
我也可以设计舞步
I could do the steps too.
反正你需要一个编舞
You--you're gonna need a choreographer anyway.
我不知道你会有兴趣
I didn't--I didn't know you were interested.
我很感兴趣
I'm very interested.
特别是这部电影吗
In this film, specifically?
我还该对什么感兴趣
What else would I be interested in?
一份工作
A job.
那格温呢
Well, what about-- what about Gwen?
她也会参与吗
Would--would she be involved too?
什么 不好意思
What, I'm sorry?
如果我告诉制片厂我找到了鲍比和格温
If I can tell the studio I got Bobby and Gwen,
那才是谈判的筹码
that's--that's a real draw.
格温还有很多其他邀约
Gwen's got a lot of other commitments.
我不确定她的日程合不合适
I'm not sure she--she could fit it in her schedule.
好吧 听着 鲍比 我
Well, you know, listen, Bobby, I'm--
我只是制♥作♥人
I'm just producing.
制片厂的曼尼·沃尔夫
Manny Wolf at the studio,
他才是选择导演的人
he--he--he's the one choosing the director,
不过 我会替你说句好话
but I'll put out a good word, though.
我也会给他打个电♥话♥
I'll go ahead and give him a call too,
只是自我介绍一下
just--just to--just to introduce myself.
问题是
The fact of the matter is,
我不确定你适合这部电影
I'm not sure this is your kind of movie.
这是一部亲密音乐剧情剧
This is, uh, it's an intimate musical drama.
成♥人♥电♥影♥
It's an adult picture.
你所做的和你所擅长的是时髦
What you do and what you do really well is...style.
博人眼球
I mean, flash.
这部电影 我认为它需要另一种展现方式
This movie, this is--I think it needs a different touch.
对吗
Yeah?
-嗯 是啊 -好吧
- Yeah, yeah. - Okay.
听着 我只是
Well, listen, uh, I'm just--
我很高兴我们能叙叙旧
I'm so glad we got a chance to catch up.
你服过役吗 赛
Did you serve, Cy?
我服过役吗
Did I serve?
我在海军服役 曾经
I was in the Navy. I was, actually.
我曾在特别娱乐部
I was in the special entertainment unit.
我们曾在整个南太平洋区表演过
We had a little show we did all over the South Pacific.
基地 医院
Bases, hospitals.
那边的人都跟我年龄相仿
These guys in there, they were my age.
他们都是些19岁20岁的孩子
They were kids, 19, 20.
有个小孩才17岁 征兵时伪造了年龄
One of them, he was 17, fudged his age to the draft board.
他半边脸都被炸掉了
One side of his face was blown off.
另一个孩子烧伤严重
And another kid, he was burned up so bad,
他们不得不给他打一堆吗♥啡♥
they had to pump him full of morphine.
否则 他们说他就会大声哀嚎
Otherwise, they said all he would do was scream.
而我站在台上 穿着踢踏舞鞋
There I was up on stage, in tap shoes.
挂着又大又蠢的微笑
A big, shit-eating smile.
我们使尽浑身解数
And we pulled out all the tricks--
单脚翼状 双脚从前向后敲击
one-footed wings, double pickups.
博人眼球 你可以这么说
Flash, you could call it.
外面战火纷飞 尸横遍野
Out there, there's a war going on, bodies piling up.
但在这 我们跳舞
But in here? We're dancing.
只要别太仔细看观众席的那些孩子
Just don't look too close at the kids in the audience--
缺胳膊少腿的 你会玩得很开心
missing arms, missing legs-- you'll have a grand time.
独坐在屋里有什么意思呢
What good is sitting alone in your room inside?
来听音乐演奏吧
Come hear the music play.
人生就像歌♥厅 老友
Life is a cabaret, old chum.
*快来歌♥厅吧*
*Come to the cabaret*
我就是这个电影的导演 赛
I'm the director for this movie, Cy.
我就是那个人
I'm the guy.
我是最好人选 我知道
I'm the guy. I'm sure of it.
像我刚才说的
Like I said,
我会替你在曼尼那美言几句 行吧
I'll put in a good word with Manny. Yeah?
-好的 -让我先跟他聊聊
- Okay. - Let me talk to him first.
行 行
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
耐心点 鲍比 好吗
Patience, Bobby. Okay?
行 好吧
Yeah. All right.
我是鲍伯·佛西
I'm, uh, I'm Bob Fosse.
好的 你要
Uh, okay, do you--
我还不知道你的芳名呢
I didn't catch your name.
我叫简
It's--it's Jane.
简 你的笑容太美了 简
Jane. You have a terrific smile, Jane.
眼睛也太美了
Terrific eyes, yeah.
我是来见曼尼·沃尔夫的
I'm here to see, uh, Manny Wolf.
您有预约吗
Is he--is he expecting you?
没有 简 没有预约
No, Jane. No, he is not.
我们上一次
Well, when was the last time
鲍伯·佛西买♥♥断了沃金斯的《芝加哥》剧本版权 改编成歌♥舞剧
1975年在百老汇上映 取得了巨大成功
讨论《芝加哥》的版权是什么时候了
that we asked about the rights to "Chicago"?
把脚跟贴地板上
Heels are glued to the floor.
我觉得这是个双赢的买♥♥卖♥♥
I just think that it would be a perfect fit for both of us.
鲍伯·佛西和格温·沃登齐归百老汇
Bob Fosse and Gwen Verdon back together on Broadway.
我觉得这是个大卖♥♥点 萨姆
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表