剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
For both of us.
一个两全其美的办法
Abandon your efforts at a retrial.
放弃重审
In exchange, I take it easy on your wife
作为交换 我不计较你妻子做的事
and make sure your friend gets taken care of, too.
也会好好照顾你朋友
You leave my wife alone ‐ I haven't gotten to the best part.
你别动我老婆 最精彩的部分还没讲到呢
Clemency for you.
你也会被赦免
In six months' time, you could be going home to your family.
六个月后 你就可以回家了
Clemency?
赦免
I can do all that
我说到做到
now that I'm Attorney General.
现在我是总检察长
Clemency?
你确定是赦免
Not exoneration?
不是免罪
Now that you've got your retrial,
但现在你申请重审
we're back to square one.
这一切就没意义了
This just becomes a plea bargain.
这就变成了辩诉交易
We call it time served, and you can be out.
我们可以请求停止重审 这样你就可以出去了
But I'd still be a felon.
但我还是个重罪犯
Well, I can't change that.
这我改变不了
And what about my law license?
那我的律师执照呢
I gotta be able to practice.
我要能继续做律师才行
So you can keep coming after me?
为了你继续对付我吗
No.
不
This is who I am now.
我这辈子就这样了
Even if you swore you wouldn't,
就算你发誓
I could never afford to believe that.
我也不会信的
You should've taken the deal nine years ago.
你应该在九年前就接受这笔交易
This is a second chance.
这是第二次机会
Take the deal, and you'll be able to breathe fresh air
接受它 你就能获得自♥由♥
and hold that grandson of yours in your arms.
还能亲手抱抱你的孙子
That's pretty good for a guilty man.
这对一个罪犯来说已经是天大的恩惠了
Let me ask you a question.
那我问你
If I was a white man who owned a club ‐‐
如果拥有这个俱乐部的是白人
with a family, no record ‐‐
有个其乐融融的家庭 没犯罪记录
would you have made the same assumptions?
你会做出同样的假设吗
The girl you put in the hospital was black.
你送进医院的女孩是黑人
Her father's black.
她爸也是黑人
I was helping them.
我是在帮他们
No.
不
No. You exploited them.
不 你是在利用他们
For the same reason you exploited me.
就像你利用我
To get ahead.
去获得成功一样
You can keep fighting
如果你真的觉得我的提议不公平的话
if you really feel what I'm offering isn't fair.
你可以继续斗下去
But I know you're not too sure if you're safe here.
但我不能保证你以后的日子是否安全
It's a shame Mr. Hunt had to go ahead and end the lockdown
真遗憾 亨特先生会在你的转移令被处理之前
before your transfer order was processed.
提前解除禁闭
Now looks like that's gonna be delayed indefinitely.
现在看来要无限期推迟了
You're a very smart man, Mr. Wallace.
你是个聪明人 华♥莱♥士♥
Smarter than I ever gave you credit for.
比我想象的还要聪明
Do the smart thing.
希望你能做出聪明的选择
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表