剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Aaron Wallace is the rat. That would make the most sense.
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥就是告密的人 这是最符合逻辑的推测
Jamal!
贾马尔
We got a riot in the gym.
健身区这里起暴♥动♥了
Shut the gate!
关门
Three prisoners dead, another 36 seriously injured.
3名囚犯死亡 36人受重伤
You're a novice, Ms. Masry.
你可真是像个新手 马斯里女士
Cyrus will be taking over until your hearing's concluded.
在你的听证会结束之前 塞勒斯将接管你的职位
We might be able to use it to our advantage.
我们可以利用这点
It looks just awful for Safiya Masry,
对萨菲亚·马斯里来说这看起来挺糟糕的
and it's got to roll downhill to her wife.
可能会牵连到她的妻子
That girl who OD'd at the club. Lexi Richardson.
那个在夜店里吸毒过量的姑娘 莱克西·理查森
She's not just another witness. She's the reason it started.
她不仅仅是另一个目击证人而已 事情都是因她而起
And her father just so happens to be
而她的父亲又恰好是个
one of Maskins' biggest donors.
搞对冲基金的亿万富翁
If I could have everyone's attention, please.
大家请注意
If I had to choose one word
如果要我选择一个词
to describe my friend Glen Maskins,
形容我的朋友格伦·马斯金斯
it would be "devoted."
那就是忠诚
He's devoted to his family.
他忠于家庭
He's devoted to the principles he lives by.
忠于他赖以为生的原则
He's devoted to truth and justice.
忠于事实和正义
What does that mean?
这是什么意思呢
It means he fights.
就是说他勇于抗争
As a Marine, he fought for his country in Kuwait.
作为一名海军 他曾在科威特为国而战
As District Attorney here in the Bronx,
作为布朗克斯区的地方检察官
he fought to keep our streets safe.
他保卫我们街道的安全
He fought for victims,
他为受害者而战
and he fought for their families.
他也为他们的家人而战
And as the next Attorney General,
作为下一任总检察长
he'll fight to ensure that New York has the most ethical,
他会努力确保纽约成为全国最道德
intelligent, and nimble system of criminal justice
最隶制 最灵活的刑事审判
in the nation.
体制
To do all that in a complicated world,
为了在这样繁杂的世界上做到这点
you need someone with values, with great judgment,
你需要一个有价值观 有判断力
and most of all, with integrity.
最重要的是 正直的人
Anyone who knows Glen knows he has all those things.
认识格伦的人都知道他拥有全部这些品质
If you're innocent, you'll be given a fair shake.
如果你是无辜的 你会得到公平的待遇
But if you're guilty,
但如果你有罪
well, then get ready for the fight of your life.
那就准备为保命而战吧
You hear anything about Jamal?
你有贾马尔的消息吗
The body count hasn't changed. That's all I got.
尸体数字没变 我就听说这么多
What happened to all his stuff?
他的东西跑哪儿了
Anyone who went to the hole got their cell tossed.
死了的人都会被清空牢房♥
No.
不
I found that thing you used to keep under your chair.
我找到你放在椅子下面的东西了
Got rid of it.
拿走了
Am I gonna get my stuff back?
我能把我的东西拿回来吗
Warden says no.
监狱长说不行
I'm entitled to anything pertaining to my defense.
我有权得到任何与我辩护有关的东西
They took my file at intake.
进来时他们拿走了我的档案
It's a part of the lockdown.
封锁就是这样
I'm arguing for my retrial.
我要上诉
He can't just take my things like that.
他不能就这样拿走我的东西
You got the right to prep your witnesses
你有权准备证人
if they can get up here.
如果他们能进来的话
That's an order from the judge.
这是法官的命令
And you got the right to go to court,
你也有权去法庭
but the prison's on lockdown for at least a week.
但监狱要封锁至少一星期
No visitors, no phone calls.
禁止来访 禁止通话
Can I get a pen and paper?
能给我纸笔吗
Pen's a sharp instrument.
笔是尖锐器具
Close Cell Four!
关闭4号♥牢房♥
Lexi, I hear everything's going so well at the foundation.
莱克西 我听说基金会一切进展顺利
I can't go anywhere without hearing your name.
我走到哪里都能听到你的名字
Early education and college scholarships may be one thing,
早期教育和大学奖学金可能有点贡献吧
but you know what we really need?
但你知道我们真正需要的是什么吗
Lawyers.
律师
If I lose, maybe I'll come knocking.
如果我输了 我也许会来拜访的
I'm sure my dad could give you a good reference.
我爸爸肯定会给你很好的参考的
Spencer, I can't tell you
斯宾塞 我难以言喻
how much I appreciate you hosting again.
有多喜欢你再次主持了
Polling average has you up two points.
有你平均投票率领先了两个百分点
Margin of error's three. Some say five.
误差范围不超过3 也有人说是5
The Attorney General's gonna be pounding the pavement for us
过几天总检察长会
the next few days.
满街找我们的
You know how effective he is.
你知道他有多效率
He told me he could be of help with Wallace.
他跟我说华♥莱♥士♥的事他可以帮忙
Suggest you hear him out.
我建议你听他说说
We've got that under control.
那事我们已经控制住了
I don't think you do, Glen.
我觉得你没有 格伦
Hear him out.
听他说说吧
We can't have Wallace spouting off to the press.
我们不能让华♥莱♥士♥把一切都告诉记者
That's the main thing the next three days.
这是接下来三天内最主要的事
I've already worked that out with security at the courthouse.
我已经和法♥院♥的警卫说好了
And the judge is Sorensen?
但法官是索伦森
She may be our biggest problem.
她可能是我们最大的麻烦
Alright, let me see what I can do about that.
好吧 我来看看这事有没有办法解决
If you can pull that off...
如果你能做到的话
Let me show you something.
我给你看点东西
That's Wallace assaulting Dawkins.
这是华♥莱♥士♥在袭击道金斯
Courtesy of Cyrus Hunt.
塞勒斯·亨特提供的
Reach out to him.
联♥系♥他
Aaron Wallace was the prison rep
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥是从一开始
who helped drive him out of Bellmore to begin with.
把他赶出贝尔莫尔的监狱代表
Let's keep it very simple.
把事情搞简单点
The police showed you a photo of me, only me,
警♥察♥给你看了我的照片 只有我
and asked you if I sold you drugs.
然后问你是不是我卖♥♥毒品给你
And I felt pressure to say what they wanted
而我在压力下说了他们想听的答案
because they found a bag on me.
因为他们在我身上找到了一包毒品
What's with the audio? I‐I keep getting these glitches.
这录音怎么回事 一直有这些小毛病
It's new equipment. I know it's new equipment.
这是新设备 我知道这是新设备
I'm the one who had it installed.
是我下令安装这个的
Just get me more volume somehow.
不管怎么样把声音给我调大点
You know, they keep calling me,
你懂的 他们一直传唤我
telling me if I say something different than last time,
跟我说如果我说了跟上次不一样的话
it can be considered perjury.
就会被当作伪证
No. These are different questions I'm asking you,
不 我问你的是不一样的问题
and you're telling the truth.
你要说实话
So don't listen to them.
别听他们的
Oh, I'm not, but I thought you should know
我不会的 但我觉得你该知道
in case they're doing this to your other witnesses.
以防他们对你的其他证人这么做
Yeah, can't say I'm surprised.
我不惊讶
But we're good here.
但我们说好了
Go get some rest for tomorrow.
去休息吧为明天做准备
And thank you.
谢谢
Bring in the next one, please.
请让下一位进来
Ms. McDonald.
麦克唐纳女士
Thank you for coming all the way up here.
谢谢你大老远来这里
I really appreciate it.
我真的很感谢
Well, your wife really made it sound important.
你妻子说得感觉很重要
And I've been following your story.
我一直在跟进你的故事
I've seen that website your daughter made for you.
我看过你女儿为你做的那个网站了
I believe you're innocent.
我相信你是无辜的
Thank you. I don't get to hear that much.
谢谢 我不太能听到这句话
Just never occurred to me that there was something wrong
我只是没想到那晚
with the District Attorney
地方检察官
coming to the hospital that night.
来医院会出问题
Well, it's because of what happened afterwards,
是因为之后发生的事
his relationship with the girl's father.
他和那个女孩父亲的关系
Now, remember, I'm calling you as a surprise rebuttal witness,
现在请记住 我将以意外的反驳证人的身份传唤你
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表