剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
claim the dealer's changing his story.
说是毒贩子要翻供
Who's the judge? It's Tanaka.
法官是谁 塔纳卡
But Wallace is a joke.
但是华♥莱♥士♥就是个笑话
Plus, he's popping his cherry on this.
再说了 这是他的第一次
I'll run rings around him, if it comes to that.
我会完虐他 如果真要比试比试的话
Alright, but I need to be in the loop.
好的 要通知我进展
The second you get Tanaka's ruling, I want to know.
塔纳卡一下判决 就通知我
You got it.
好的
This all for your case?
这些都是跟你的案子有关吗
Yep.
是的
That's the dude going against us now?
那个就是我们要对付的人吗
Yeah, you know, that's what I was kind of wondering about.
是啊 我奇怪就奇怪在这里
What went down in court yesterday,
昨天在法♥院♥上的事
it seems like it's personal between you and him.
感觉就是你们之间的私人恩怨
It's not going to affect how I do anything.
这并不影响我做事
I was talking to my Grandma, and she's kind of concerned
我说的是我奶奶 她好担心
that if, like, they got something against you already,
如果他们已经有了你的把柄
it may make things harder for me.
我的处境会更难
Got somebody else lined up?
还有人等着给你辩护吗
I don't think she did very well by you the last time around.
她上次坐在你身边的时候就没好好表现
I‐I know. I know. I just ‐‐
我知道 只是
I bet you think you know what I've been doing in here
你一定知道我这么多年来
over all these years.
我都在这儿做了什么吧
Fighting the system that screwed me over, right?
与把我坑得够惨的司法系统作斗争 对吧
Wrong.
错
What I do as prison rep is commodity to keep me alive.
作为监狱辩护律师让我保持活力
Becoming a lawyer is what's getting me out.
成为律师才能让我出狱
You're just the first.
你只不过是我第一位客户
I'm gonna use your case to start attacking the D. A.
我要用你的案子对抗地检
Day by day, case by case.
日复一日 案子一个接着一个
Time I'm done
到那时
and he's soft and his credit's shot,
他就是名誉扫地的无能之辈
that's how I'm gonna prove that he worked me over.
这样我才能证明他摆了我一道
Everything I do, everything I've done
我所做的一切 我所策划的一切
is about getting my freedom, getting back to my family.
都是为了重获自♥由♥ 回到我的家人身边
You want another lawyer? Have at it.
你想换律师 请自便
But you're not gonna find anybody more motivated than me.
但你绝对不会找到比我更有干劲的律师了
How the hell am I supposed to pay for that?
为什么他妈要老娘付钱
Huh? You're supposed to do what I tell you to do.
我怎么说 你就怎么做
Hey, how you doin'?
嗨 最近如何
Good.
还好
Long drive.
开车开了很久
I, uh, got you some ties, 'case you need 'em for court.
我给你带了几条领带 可能你上庭用到
Thanks. Mm‐hmm.
多谢
Still no Jazz, huh?
茉莉还是不肯来是吗
Sorry. She got extra SAT prep today.
抱歉 今天她要为SAT考试做补习
That her report card? Yeah.
她的成绩单吗 是啊
Gotta sign it, right? Yep.
得要我签字是吧 是的
You okay with these grades?
你对她的成绩没意见吧
Kids have ups and downs, Aaron.
孩子成绩有起伏正常 亚伦
She quit gymnastics.
她放弃了体操
She looks exhausted.
她看起来很疲惫
And last time I saw her,
上次我看到她的时候
I'm damn near sure she was stoned. She's not stoned.
我几乎确定她喝酒喝到断片了 她没有喝多
Something's goin' on, and whatever it is ‐‐
肯定出事了 不管什么事
It's on me, right? No, it's on Darius.
就赖我 对吧 不 是达利斯的错
Come on. He's not hard enough on her.
想想 他对她根本就不严格
He's not her father. Well, if he's not willing to take on that responsibility,
他不是她亲生父亲 如果他不愿意承担责任的话
maybe he should get out of your bed.
他就不配上你的床
Well, I might kick him out if you came back home,
如果你能回家 我也许考虑把他赶出去
but you're not, 'cause you're locked up for life.
可惜你不能 因为你要被监禁终生
You're not telling me something.
你是不是有事情没告诉我
You should've taken the plea.
你应该接受认罪
It was 20 years, Marie.
都20年了 玛丽
You would've got parole in 12 ‐‐
你本来可以在12年后就可以有假释的
three years from now.
也就是三年之后
I would've waited for you.
我本来可以等你的
And Jasmine would still have her father.
莫莉还能有个爸爸
Hey.
嗨
You remember what I was like?
你还记得过去的我什么样吗
The kind of...
那种
Every day, every second I'm not there for her...
没有一天 没有一秒 我不是在想她就是
for you...
想你
I'm sorry, I can't.
对不起 我做不到
No, Marie, come back. Marie!
不 玛丽 回来 玛丽
Marie, come back!
玛丽 回来
Marie!
玛丽
Guards! Got a fight down here!
警卫 下面有人打架
Get 'em out of here now!
马上把他们带离这里
Separate and restrict them both to their cells
把他们分开关回自己牢里
for the rest of the day!
今天都不准出来
Man: Warden on the Tier!
典狱长在楼上
What happened?
什么情况
We're short‐handed.
人手不够了
McClintock quit this morning.
麦克林托克今早辞职了
I told you some people wouldn't hack it.
我早就告诉你有些人是受不了的
Good riddance.
他走是好事
Ma'am, I gotta say,
长官 我不得不说
these reforms, all these changes,
这些改革 这些变化
it's all going too quick for anybody to keep up with.
实在是太快了 大伙都跟不上
Look at the numbers, Captain.
看看这些数字吧 队长
This incident not withstanding, violence is down 34%,
就算发生这件事 暴♥力♥事件还是下降了34%
suicide attempts cut in half.
企图自杀的人数减半
drug use plummeting ‐‐ in five months.
滥用毒品事件在5个月内锐减
Now, your staff may not like the reforms,
或许你的员工不喜欢改革
but they're working, and it's your job to sell that.
但是现在他们在认真的干活 你的任务就是让他们听话
Now I want to walk the yard.
现在我要去院子里走走
Jamal: Warden's down from the Big House today.
狱长今天倒是出来了
I guess she wants to see how the other half live.
我猜她是想看看另一半人怎么活的
She must be trippin' ‐‐
她多半是疯了
you gettin' out to go to court.
你要去法庭了
I'm licensed now.
我现在有执照了
Ain't nothin' she can do about it.
她拿我没招
The hell this bitch want?
那疯婆子想干嘛
Joey Knox got thrown in the hole.
乔伊·诺克斯被关牢里了
Looks like Wild Bill wants you to get into it for him.
看来怀尔德·比尔想让你帮他
Can I get a word?
能说句话吗
You hear about Joey?
乔伊的事情你听说了吗
Yeah, brawlin' with Custody?
嗯 和守卫打架斗殴吗
I can't say how that's gonna help anybody.
我倒是看不出这样做有什么好处
I'm beginning to wonder if maybe you ratted him out.
我开始怀疑是不是你出♥卖♥♥♥了他
You're smokin' too much crystal, man. Oh, yeah?
我看你是吸毒吸傻了 是吗
Well, you spend a lot of time
我看你在每周在监狱长的办公室
up in that Warden's office every week, don't you?
花了很多时间呢 是不是啊
I'm the prisoners' rep. I talk about your rights.
我是囚犯代表 我代表你们的权利
Well, then you got no problem taking Joey's case, do you?
那你接乔伊的案子没问题吧
What?
怎么了
What, you got a problem with my tats? Is that it?
怎么 你对我的刺青有意见是吗 是不是
I thought a Law Man wasn't supposed to judge.
我以为律师不会评价别人
Yeah, well, I make certain exceptions.
没错 但我特殊情况除外
Well, I want him out.
我想让他出来
And I'd hate to hear that the folks out in this yard
我也不想听到外面院子里的这些人
began to question what really goes on
开始好奇你和长官
up in that Warden's office with you and the Madame.
在监狱长的办公室到底干什么
Then there's no choice, is there?
那就别无选择了 不是吗
So, next time, don't leave it till the last minute.
所以下一次 就不要等到最后一分钟了
Look, I gotta go, but I'll be home for dinner, okay?
我得挂电♥话♥了 但是我会回家吃晚餐的 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Your son or daughter?
儿子还是女儿
It's always my son.
总是我儿子打电♥话♥
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表