剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
我说过 我父母会帮忙的
Your parents are working overtime
你父母已经在加班加点的工作
to help pay for your legal expenses.
来付你的律师费了
There's gotta be another solution. No.
会有其他办法的 不行
I‐I never wanted to take out that second mortgage.
我一开始就不愿意做二次按揭
I told you it was too risky.
我告诉过你那样太冒险了
We were investing in our future, Marie.
我们是在为我们的未来投资 玛丽
Look at our future now!
那你看看现在这叫什么事
You want me to sign, I'll...
你想让我签字吗 我
Send the papers through, and I'll sign.
把文件拿来吧 我签
Hey.
嘿
We're not gonna let this tear us apart, okay?
我们不会让这些事把我们分开的 知道吗
Look at me, Aaron.
看着我 亚伦
Look at me.
看着我
It's you and me.
这是你和我啊
You're gonna get out of here,
你会出来的
and we're gonna get through this, okay?
我们会一起扛过这事的 好吗
Okay.
好的
* ...dear Jasmine *
亲爱的茉莉
* Happy birthday to you *
生日快乐
Make a wish, honey.
许个愿吧 亲爱的
I wish for my daddy to come back home.
我希望爸爸能回来
Who wants cake?
谁想吃蛋糕
You okay?
你没事吧
I haven't even prepared her.
我还没跟她谈过
Has she been to see him yet?
她去见过他了吗
No. We don't want to bring her there, to see him like that.
没有 我们不想带她去那种地方 看到他那个样子
Yeah, it's hard.
是啊 确实很难
He says you've been to visit almost every week.
他说你几乎每周都去看他
You know he'd do the same for me.
换成是他也会这样做的
You guys are like brothers.
你们就跟亲兄弟一样
I know it's keeping his spirits up.
我知道这样能给他鼓鼓劲
I like the house.
我喜欢这个房♥子
Thank goodness for my father.
真的得感谢我父亲
You still applying to nursing school?
你还在申请护士学校吗
Already did. No time to wait now.
已经申请了 没时间再等了
I'm sure you'll get in.
我肯定你能进去的
And you'll be great at it.
你也会做的很棒的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm scared, Darius. I'm ‐‐ I'm really scared.
我很害怕 达利斯 我真的很害怕
Angelo and Michael are now witnesses for the prosecution.
安吉洛和迈克尔现在是控方证人
The hell does that mean?
这是什么意思
Angelo was dealing, too.
安吉洛也在卖♥♥毒品
And now they're both saying you were the mastermind.
现在他们都说你是幕后老大
What?!
什么
They've flipped, Aaron.
他们反水了 亚伦
Michael's weak. Always was.
迈克尔很脆弱 一直那样
And you know I never trusted Angelo.
我也从来没信任过安吉洛
What you want me to say? You were right?
你想让我说什么 你说的对
Fine, you were right. You feel better?
行 你说的对 感觉好吗
I'm sure Maskins threatened them or made a deal.
我肯定马斯金斯威胁他们 给他们达成了协议
Whatever it is, it's not good for us.
不管怎样 对我们都很不利
And if Aaron were to plea, would ‐ We're not talking about a plea.
如果亚伦认罪 我们不考虑认罪
We have to at least weigh all the options.
我们必须得考虑到所有的选项
They hinted that they'd offer 20 years.
他们暗示说可以用20年做交易
20 years?
20年
They would reduce the charge to a sale in the third degree.
他们可以把起诉罪名降到三♥级♥贩毒
You can get out from under a mandatory life term.
这样就不至于被起诉强制终身监禁了
How much with good behavior?
如果表现好能减到多少年
Maybe 12... No way.
也许十二年 不行
...if he stays out of trouble.
如果他不惹麻烦
You have to at least think about it.
你至少得考虑考虑
I'm innocent, Marie. Come on.
我是无辜的 玛丽 别这样
Aaron, there is something you need to understand.
亚伦 有些事你需要理解
I have won cases with people dead guilty,
我曾经替恶贯满盈的人打赢过官司
and I've lost cases with totally innocent people.
但我也在彻底无辜的官司上失败过
I don't have to remind you
我不需要提醒你
how the system is stacked against you.
司法系统可以用什么手段来对付你
And we have two principal parties that have flipped.
何况我们还有两个重要证人反水
There are undercover cops
还有卧底警♥察♥
who are waiting to testify against you.
等着来作证指证你
No, but that's not true.
不 可那都不是事实
All we have left is you saying that you had no idea
我们的牌只剩下你自称 对俱乐部发生的事情
of what was going on in your own club.
你是毫不知情的
There's no e‐mails, no texts, no paper
没有电子邮件 没有短♥信♥ 没有任何证据
to prove that I'm tied to any of this.
能证明我和这些有关
It's all hearsay.
都是传闻
With or without a paper trail,
不管有没有实证
the circumstantial evidence
间接证据已经
more than covers the burden of proof.
足够证明一切了
It's my life.
这是我的人生
I'm not taking the plea.
我不会接受认罪协议的
So, let me ask you something, Angelo.
让我问你 安吉洛
Which aspects of the narcotics distribution enterprise
华♥莱♥士♥先生负责的
was Mr. Wallace responsible for?
是毒品交易组织中的哪些部分
Wallace ran the show.
华♥莱♥士♥说了算
He supervised and oversaw
他监督掌控
every aspect of the distribution process.
毒品交易所有方面的进程
And did, uh, Mr. Wallace
那么华♥莱♥士♥先生
eventually use some of the profits
是否最终使用通过贩毒组织
from his, uh, drug operation to invest with you?
所获利益跟你一起投资
Yeah.
是的
We used the drug money to open the new club.
我们用卖♥♥毒品赚的钱开了新俱乐部
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you recognize the individual
你是否认出那天晚上
who granted you access to the back room that night?
允许你进入后面房♥间的人
Yeah. He's ‐‐ He's right over there.
是的 他就在那里
And when you went into that back room, what did you do?
当你进入后面的房♥间 你做了什么
Bought drugs ‐‐ cocaine.
买♥♥了毒品 可♥卡♥因♥
How much did Michael Miller charge you?
迈克尔·米勒收了你多少钱
200 bucks for two bags.
2包200美金
The people call Michael Miller to the stand.
请迈克尔·米勒站走上证人席
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
你是否发誓你今天在法庭所说
and nothing but the truth?
均为事实
I do.
我发誓
I know my son. He had no part in this.
我了解我儿子 他不可能参与这种事
I'm not so sure. Dad, please.
我不那么确定 爸爸 别这样
Darius!
达利斯
‐ No! ‐ Darius!
不 达利斯
‐ Listen! ‐ Hey!
听着 嘿
You would have done the same, man!
换你也会这样做的
It's over. It's over. It's over. Ma'am.
没事了 没事了 女士
It's over. Get him out of here.
没事了 把他带走
Okay. Now.
好的 马上
Now!
马上
Aaron wants to testify.
亚伦想作证
I know.
我知道
His lawyer thinks it's a terrible idea.
他的律师觉得这主意糟透了
I tried to talk to him.
我试着劝他
You can't blame him for wanting to defend himself,
听了那么多 你不能怪他
after everything we've heard.
想为自己辩护
It's like the man they're talking about isn't my husband.
他们说的人压根就不是我丈夫
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
I remember you asking him
我记得你跟他说过
about installing security cameras, surveillance?
安装安保摄像头 监视系统
I walked him through it, then he said it was too expensive.
我跟他详细说过 他说太贵了
But if he was really worried about Michael,
但其实他是在担心迈克尔
why wouldn't he just do it?
为什么他不装摄像头呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I think maybe he just...
我觉得他就是
got caught up in it all.
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表