剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
new suspects have already been identified.
已经确定了新的嫌疑犯
In several others,
在剩下几个案件中
law enforcement will be taking a fresh look at the leads
执法部门将重新审视线索
and the evidence compiled to date.
和迄今收集的证据
We want the public to know
我们希望公众知道
that we never take these matters lightly.
我们从来不会对这些事情掉以轻心
You're not walking out of here
我不会给你的推荐信上
with any positive recommendations.
写一丁点的好话
And you're not getting your two weeks.
你也没有两周的时间了
You want to quit, fine.
你想辞职 行
Turn in your uniform and your badge today.
今天就把制♥服♥和徽章都交上来
And be thankful I'm not bringing in the DEA.
你就庆幸我没把缉毒局叫来吧
Sorry, ma'am.
对不起 长官
But I'm not walking out of here without my uniform
但在这里干了三十二年 我不会脱掉
after 32 years.
这身制♥服♥的
If you think you can prove what you're saying, go for it.
如果你觉得你能证明我犯罪 随便你
I'll tender my resignation properly today,
我今天会正式递交辞呈
and I'll leave here in two weeks.
两周后离开
You know what my union is about.
你知道我的工会是做什么的
So, if you want to fight it, fight it.
所以 如果你想斗争 那就来吧
Honey, what's going on?
亲爱的 怎么了
I've been waiting out there a half‐hour.
我在外面等了半个小时了
We're gonna be late for the event.
我们要迟到了
I went back to the old file.
我翻看了旧文件
A cop from Nassau had called Burke's office.
纳苏的一个警♥察♥给伯克的办公室打了电♥话♥
Tried to get him to pay attention
试图让他关注
to Anna Fernandez's case.
安娜·费尔南德斯的案子
He made it go away.
他选择了无视
Easley Barton was innocent.
艾斯利·巴顿是无辜的
And Burke knew it... all along.
而伯克是知道的 一直都知道
Warden let me come out so I could say goodbye.
监狱长让我出来跟你道别
I'm sorry you didn't get what you needed.
我很抱歉你没有达成心愿
My client's a free man.
我的委托人自♥由♥了
That's what's important.
这才是最重要的
My son is here.
我儿子在这里
He came out from Oakland?
他从奥克兰过来了
Says he's got a room for me out there.
说他在外面给我留了个房♥间
You were right about that.
你是对的
I'm happy for you.
真好 替你高兴
No matter what happens in your own trial,
不管在你的审判中发生了什么
you got something to do of importance
当你在这里的时候
when you're in here.
有重要的事情需要你做
I never found that.
我从来没有发现过这一点
I never did anything with my time.
我从来没有用我的时间做过任何事
What you did for me, you can do for others.
你为我做的 你也可以为别人做
Make a difference, no matter where you are.
不管你在哪里 都要有所作为
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
I was thinking about what you said to me before.
我在想你之前跟我说的话
I understand everything much more now.
我现在更明白了
I'm sorry for making things harder...
我很抱歉让你和达利斯的事情
for you with Darius.
变得更糟
No.
不
None of this is on you, baby.
跟你一点关系都没有 宝贝
Our relationship is complicated.
我们的关系很复杂
Started that way and always has been.
开始是这样 一直都是这样
You are not to take that on.
不要揽到你的头上
Call him.
打给他
You're happy with him, Mom.
你跟他在一起很开心 妈妈
You deserve to be happy.
你应该过的开心点
Good night.
晚安
I'm sorry about how I acted back at court.
我对我在法♥院♥的行为感到抱歉
I didn't mean to seem oblivious to what you've lost.
我并不是有意无视你失去了什么
You lost the forest for the trees, man.
你捡了芝麻丢了西瓜 伙计
I know.
我知道
So, what do we do now?
所以 我们现在要做什么
They're scared.
他们害怕了
Or else they wouldn't have let Easley go.
否则他们不会让艾斯利走的
Not that way.
不会用这个方式
Think it's time to file for my retrial.
我想是时候申请重审了
I got to know if you're with me.
我想知道你是否和我在一起
All the way.
一直以来都是
I'm with you.
我站在你这边
Eye on the ball?
全神贯注吗
Eye never leaving the ball.
全神一直都贯注
Then let's go.
那么我们走吧
* As long as there's breath in my lungs, I ain't done *
只要我的肺里还有一口气 我就不会死
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表