剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
No.
不
I waited.
我等待着
'Cause I always thought there would be more time.
因为我一直以为还有更多的时间
One day, one week at a time,
每一天 每一周
and it all went by.
一切都过去了
Waiting for Nathan.
我都等着内森
He's a good man.
他是个好人
And I love him.
我爱他
But no man is worth that.
但是没人值得你这么做
That's why I need this so badly.
这就是为什么我如此需要它
So that all that waiting won't be for nothing.
这样所有的等待就不会是徒劳的
The criteria for meeting a standard
监狱委员会的决定
of arbitrary and capricious are clear.
符合不公正决断的标准
Mr. Goodleaf has been denied the right to marry
就因为是一个被监禁了十多年的重罪犯
because, as a felon incarcerated for over a decade,
古德利夫先生被剥夺了结婚的权利
he was involved in a violent altercation five years ago...
他五年前卷入了一场暴♥力♥争执
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
非常感谢 非常感谢
I'll never be able to repay you for this.
我永远也报答不了你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sit down.
坐下吧
Okay, you got me here.
好吧 你把我带到这
You must have a damn good reason
最好有个很好的理由
for disturbing my beauty sleep.
来打扰我的美容觉
I just wanted to wait 'til we could speak in private.
我只是想等我们能私下谈谈
I'm not trying to intimidate you, Dawkins.
我不是想吓唬你 道金斯
Though, that's what you were trying to do to me, right?
不过 你就是想这么对我 对吧
That stunt you pulled, sending goons to my home?
你那次搞的花招 派打手来我家里吗
Wasn't no stunt.
不是什么花招
I get your game.
我明白你的意思
But you gotta understand, seven years now,
但你要明白 七年了
inmates are used to dealing with Wild Bill.
囚犯们已经习惯了和怀尔德·比尔打交道
And nobody likes change.
没人喜欢改变
They don't know it at first, but people are very adaptable.
他们一开始不会 但是人的适应能力是很强的
That's evolution.
这是进化
You better make conditions favorable,
我的意思是
is what I'm saying.
你最好创造有利条件
They want their product.
他们想要毒品
They don't wanna worry about who's fighting over it.
他们不想担心有谁在争这个
I read you, man. Loud and clear.
我懂你的意思 一清二楚
Glad we understand each other.
很高兴我们相互理解
Get up.
起来吧
Let's get you back to your home, inmate.
我们把你送回囚室 你个犯人
It's all good, House Slave.
很好 家奴
It's all good.
很好
Think he got the message?
你觉得他明白了吗
As long as we get them two pitted against each other,
只要我们能让他们两个互相竞争
we just wait and see who's standing
我们只是等着看最后
after the dust clears.
谁会是赢家
Hello?
喂
Dr. Davidson. Hi.
戴维森博士 你好
Yes.
你好
I see.
我明白了
No, I wasn't aware of that, actually.
不 实际上我不知道
Thank you.
谢谢你
Right.
好的
Well, we'll make sure that he does.
我们会确保他能做到
Thank you.
谢谢你
Justin's suspension was lifted.
贾斯廷的停学被取消了
She said you called someone on the school board.
她说你给校董会的人打过电♥话♥
I knew where you stood.
我知道你的立场
I didn't want to debate it any longer.
我不想再争论下去了
You did this because of the CO endorsement.
你这么做是为了得到狱警工会的支持
Because you're pissed at me?
因为你生我的气了吗
I did it because I value my family.
我这么做是因为我重视我的家庭
Over everything.
它胜过一切
And I have no interest in living on your high horse.
我没兴趣像你一样清高
So that's where I live now?
那就是我现在的样子吗
Since you took this job... yeah.
自从你接受这份工作以来 是的
More and more.
越来越严重了
Well, it's good to finally know
很高兴终于知道了
how you feel about what I'm doing.
你对我做的事情的感受
You know what rankles me about all of this?
你知道让我恼火的是什么吗
You're more forgiving with your inmates
你对你的囚犯
than you are with your own son.
比对你自己的儿子更宽容
I think you're overcompensating.
我觉得你就是在拿孩子出气
Mr. Torres, when you first started working for me,
托雷斯先生 你刚开始为我工作的时候
did the police already know what you were going to do?
警♥察♥已经知道你要做什么了吗
When you first started working for me, did the police...
你刚开始为我工作的时候 警♥察♥知道
When you first started working for me,
你刚开始为我工作的时候
did the police already know what you were going to do?
警♥察♥已经知道你要做什么了吗
So this whole thing was a setup right from the start.
所以整个过程从一开始就是个陷阱
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
怎么回事
Trying to find Angelo.
在找安吉洛
I'm assuming you have some news.
我想你已经有消息了
Uh, yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
The, uh, the state's witness, Angelo Torres,
控方证人安吉洛·托雷斯
cannot be located.
下落不明
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
We even sent a DI to his house to retrieve him.
我们甚至派人去他家接他
He's cleared out. We believe he's left the country.
他离开了 我们觉得他已经离开这个国家了
No, but he was under subpoena.
没错 但他被传唤了
That was for Tuesday.
在星期二的时候
And he was here ‐‐ that morning.
那天早上他还在这里
Your people requested the adjournment.
是你们要求休庭的
It's not our fault the witness got spooked.
证人被吓到了 不是我们的错
No, no, listen, Y‐Your Honor, please.
不 不 法官阁下 请听我说
This is just another dilatory tactic
这只是对方律师
by opposing counsel to impede my ability
另一个拖延战术
to cross‐examine this man!
为了阻止我盘问这个人
Mr. Wallace, I'm very sorry
华♥莱♥士♥先生 我很抱歉
things did not turn out as you had hoped.
事情的结果不是你希望的那样
But blaming the District Attorney
但指责地方检察官
is not the appropriate response.
不是恰当的回应
You're the one who asked for the adjournment.
是你要求延期的
This is the unintended consequence.
这是意料之外的结果
* No need to cover up fault lines *
没有必要掩盖
* They make us who we are *
他们造就了今天的我们
* We are made *
造就了我们
* I've been trying to hold it all together *
我一直在努力控制住局面
* Throwing all my hope, my time, my money *
投入我所有的希望 我的时间 我的钱
* Cracks appear *
裂缝出现
* From the inside out *
由内而外
* If you were here *
如果你在
* We could really open it up this time *
这次我们真的可以把它打开了
* Make 'em all disappear *
让他们都消失
* Make 'em all disappear *
让他们都消失
Tonight's the night.
就是今晚了
6:00 in the visiting room.
6点在会客室
That's great.
太好了
I'm pleased for you.
我为你感到高兴
I'd be honored if you'd be my best man.
如果你能做我的伴郎 我将不胜荣幸
You barely know me.
你几乎不了解我
No one's ever done anything for me like what you did.
从来没有人像你这样为我做过任何事
Please.
请答应我
Of course.
当然可以
Hey.
嘿
Thank you.
谢谢你
* Nothing breaks our wave, my love *
亲爱的 没有什么能阻挡我们的浪潮
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表