剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
but Wallace doesn't go to court unless Anya signs off.
但是除非恩雅签字否则华♥莱♥士♥就不能出庭
I've cost her too much with this already.
我已经把她牵扯进来太多了
The board giving you a rough time?
委员会为难你了
I'm getting it from all angles these days.
最近各个方面都有压力
Just remember, it's only when everybody's really fighting you
记住 如果所有人都反对你的话
you can be sure you're doing the right thing.
你就知道 自己做的肯定是对的
Oh, get out, Henry.
行了 出去吧 亨利
Thank you.
谢啦
What's up, fellas?
怎么了伙计们
Hey. It ain't your time.
嘿 还不到你洗澡的时间
It is now.
现在就是
What you gonna do, soap me up, bitch?
你打算怎么着 帮我涂肥皂吗 弱鸡
Guard!
警卫
Guard!
警卫
Guard!
警卫
What happened, Mr. Dawkins?
发生什么事了 道金斯先生
They attacked me, ma'am. It was self‐defense.
他们袭击了我 女士 我是自卫
You don't seem to be hurt.
你看起来没受伤啊
It ain't my fault I know how to defend myself.
我懂得如何自卫总不是我的错吧
Well, now you and everyone else involved
从现在起 你和其他参与打架的
are on cell restriction.
不得离开囚室
No phone, no yard, no cafeteria.
不能打电♥话♥ 不能放风 不能去食堂
One shower a week and one hour of rec time alone.
一周洗一次澡 一周一个小时的单独放风时间
Until the hearing.
直到听证开始
I get a hearing, right?
我还要参加听证会
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
Of course you get a hearing.
当然会有听证
* Yeah, chill out, chill out *
放轻松 放轻松
* Yo, think it's 'bout time *
是时候
* Chill out *
放轻松
* Since a young'n, I've been going hammer *
自从我还是个小子 我就折腾个不停
* Don't believe me... * Look at old Wild Bill over there,
别相信我 看见那边的老怀尔德·比尔了吗
licking his wounds, trying not to act like a little bitch.
自己舔着伤口 不敢再造次了
You got any idea how it all went down?
你知道他们怎么为什么都被收拾了吗
Man, all I know Cassius went in the shower,
伙计 我听说的就是 卡修斯在他们洗澡的时候进去了
now there's three Nazis in medical.
现在有三个纳粹分子都进了医务室
I mean, you gotta give it to him.
我是说 你得给他点颜色看看
Man got balls of steel.
那个家伙有点种
Yeah.
事啊
Man also got my burner.
那个家伙还拿着我的手♥机♥呢
Wait, nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.
等一下 不不不
Listen, you don't want to get mixed up with him.
听我说 你可不能去惹他啊
Yo, you open for visitors?
你开着门是等人来做客吗
Look at that.
看看谁来了
You smell I need a lawyer, and you come running.
你听说我需要个律师 就自己送上门来了
You want the best,
你想要最好的律师
or you want to try your hand with a rep from another Block?
还是你想换个别的区的律师
I'm a little surprised you here,
我很吃惊你会来找我
knowing you repped the little Hitlers.
因为我知道你曾经代表过小希♥特♥勒♥打官司
That was a one‐time deal, and it came at a price.
那只是一次性的 而且我也收钱了
So, what's it gonna cost me?
那你打算收我多少呢
Phone banks... and private line.
电♥话♥ 专用手♥机♥
All come back my way.
都还给我
Well, you know I want my attorney
你知道我也愿意我的律师
to have all the necessary resources,
手头多点资源
but I can't help you while I'm on these restrictions.
但是现在我被限制了 帮不到你
I win the case, and you will ‐‐
我打赢你的官司 你就
You win the case,
你赢了我的官司
then everything's good.
所有事都没问题
Hearing's in a couple of days.
听证几天后就进行了
I'll do my research and get back to you.
我会做好功课 再回来找你
Lawyer Man.
学法的
Just know I expect your best
我希望你能表现好点
seeing as you came knocking on my door.
既然是你来主动敲我的门
Got all the witness statements from the guards,
我从警卫那里收集到了目击者证词
but the Aryans aren't saying a word to me.
但是雅利安兄弟会的人什么都不肯说
Well, I can't force them to talk.
我又不能强迫他们
Well, it's not like I can subpoena them.
我又不能直接给他们传票
I'd appreciate it if you could exert some pressure,
如果你能给他们施加点压力 我将感激不尽
get my client a fair hearing.
这样可以给我的委托人一个公平的审讯
You know he walked into that shower looking for trouble.
你知道他走进洗澡的地方就是找麻烦去了
He walked in that shower looking to take a shower.
他走进洗澡的地方当然只是想洗个澡
Thank you.
谢谢你
He didn't even know they were in there.
他都不知道他们在那
Is that what he told you?
他跟你这么说的吗
I'm prisoner rep.
我是囚犯的律师啊
I can't tell you what he told me.
我不能告诉你他跟我说什么了
He's dangerous, Aaron.
他是个危险人物 亚伦
And I don't say that lightly,
我不是轻易说出来这话的
given some of the other people who reside here.
我还要考虑其他住在这的人
But everyone deserves a defense.
但是每个人都可以有律师做辩护的
I know.
我知道
I just wish he didn't have someone as good as you.
我只是不希望他的律师是像你这么厉害的
I'm flattered.
多谢恭维
But I'm still gonna take the case.
但我还是想接这个案子
Which means I'm gonna need access to the security cams
也就是说 我需要授权查看安保视频
and some pre‐interview time
还要和参与制止大家的警卫
with the guards who broke up the fight.
提前进行面谈
You'll have it. Thank you.
可以 谢谢你
And...
还有
And thanks for not standing in the way
还有没有制止正在进行的
of that prisoner transfer.
囚犯转移
I haven't decided yet
我还没决定呢
whether I can let you go to court for it.
还不知道能不能让你利用这个上法庭
I'll appreciate it if you don't hold the Dawkins thing against me.
如果你不因为道金斯的事记恨我 我就很感激了
One thing has nothing to do with the other.
这两件事要分开来讲
I don't think I really understand
我想我不是真的理解
what he goes through in there.
他在里面到底经历了什么
After all these years, for him to finally...let me go.
在这么多年后 他终于 肯放手了
You met this guy when you were 23.
你23岁时就认识他了
And I know how intense it is, how entangled you are.
我知道你承受了多少压力 你挣扎了多久
Just because you have history doesn't mean
你有过去 但这并不意味着你要
it has to go on forever.
永远背负着它
But what if I still love him?
但如果我还爱他呢
Do you?
你爱吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I feel like I don't know anything anymore.
我感觉我什么都不知道了
Well, Darius is a good man.
达瑞斯是个好人
If you want a real shot with him, you got to tell him.
如果你想和他在一起 你就得告诉他
He's gonna ask when it happened.
他会问是什么时候发生的
The longer you wait, the harder it's gonna be to explain.
你等的越久 就越难解释
Erie, Jefferson, and Wayne Counties
伊利 杰弗逊 韦恩县
are where the CO endorsement is going to hurt us the worst.
是狱警工会影响最大的几个地方
The towns depend on the prisons.
这些市镇需要依赖监狱提供就业
It's like a jobs program up there.
这就像那里的就业计划
So, when your wife talks about closing them...
所以 当你的妻子说到要关闭监狱
I get it, Jared,
我能理解 杰拉德
but let's stop beating the drum like we're out of this.
但是先不要打退堂鼓
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
There are other unions
还有其他工会
and newspaper endorsements that are in play.
还有报纸的背书可以争取
A repudiation of Safiya's position, and we can ‐‐
还可以批评萨菲亚的立场
I'm not doing that.
我不会那么做
The polling data already shows ‐‐
民调的数据已经显示
Stop. I need you both to hear me.
别说了 我要你们听我说
We've already lost the CO endorsement,
我们已经失去狱警的支持了
and we all know that the other law enforcement unions
我们也知道其他执法机构的工会
may follow.
也会效法他们
I'm not fighting Maskins for scraps.
我不要和马斯金斯争这些残羹剩饭
That's not what anyone is
没人这么说
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表