剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
You got an Aaron Wallace problem.
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥是个麻烦
Destabilize his biggest ally...
动摇他最坚定的盟友
I've been thinking about initiating
我在考虑
a prisoner transfer, a difficult inmate.
转移一名囚犯 一名难缠的囚犯
That's my phone now.
那是我的手♥机♥了
I got a name for you.
我有个名字要告诉你
Foster. Frank Foster.
弗斯特 弗兰科·弗斯特
Captain up here.
这里的队长
We are cracking down on any kind of drug trade.
我们要打击所有类型的毒品交易
Wild Bill is the main distributor.
怀尔德·比尔是主要的分销人
But how he gets them inside?
但他是怎么把毒品弄进来的
A captain.
靠的是队长的配合
How are we supposed to tell our people
如果候选人的妻子
we support a candidate
想要夺走他们的饭碗
whose wife wants to take away their jobs?
我怎么能让我们的人支持
So you gotta fix this.
所以你得给我解决
Get me my endorsement back.
把我的背书争取回来
Dad? What are you doing here?
爸 你在这里做什么
Belonged to Marie's mother.
这是玛丽母亲的
You know Aaron never signed the divorce papers.
你知道亚伦没有签署离婚协议
She doesn't know how to leave you,
她不知道要怎么离开你
so you got to be the one to do it.
所以你得主动离开她
Turn over the search warrant application.
转交搜查令申请
Angelo Torres was the manager of my club.
安吉洛·托雷斯是我俱乐部的经理
He was a key witness in my trial,
他是我审判的关键证人
and he was on their payroll the whole time.
他一直都被人收买♥♥
So, Mr. Torres, was part of your plea
托雷斯先生
contingent upon you giving prosecution damning information
你的协议中是否包括给检方
about acquaintances that they were pursuing in another case?
提供另一起调查中有关熟人的罪证
I don't understand the question.
我不明白你在说什么
It's very simple, Mr. Torres.
问题很简单 托雷斯先生
Before you were paid,
在你被收买♥♥之前
how many cases hinged upon you...
你身上背着多少案子
lying to get yourself out of hot water?
要依靠你撒谎脱身
Four? Five?
四件 五件
There's a response on the page.
上面写了如何回答
Oh. Man, 'cause you ‐‐
伙计 因为
Prosecutor. Sorry. Uh ‐‐
检察官 抱歉
Uh, yes. "Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
Mr. Wallace is badgering the witness."
华♥莱♥士♥先生干扰证人
"Sustained."
反对有效
That's the judge.
这是法官
I got your text.
我收到你的信息了
What's going on with your burner? You had to give it up?
你的手♥机♥呢 你交出去了吗
No, long story.
没有 说来话长
You tell Jazz?
你告诉小茉没有
Yeah, she's gonna miss saying good night to you.
她会想念你给她说晚安的
So, how's everything with you?
你怎么样
I'm fine.
我还好
Things at the hospital are challenging.
医院的情况很有挑战性
In a good way.
是从好的方面来说
Is your father coming for Christmas?
你父亲圣诞节来吗
He just, uh, popped in for a visit, actually.
他刚刚来过
How is he?
他怎么样
Good.
还好
Healthy.
很健康
I wish he'd start dating again, but you know how he is.
我希望他能找个老伴 但是你也知道他这个人
So, it sounded kind of urgent. The way you texted me.
听起来很紧急 看你短♥信♥上说的样子
Something on your case?
是和你案子有关的事吗
Yeah. You ready for this?
没错 你准备好了吗
Angelo was a snitch.
安吉洛是个告密人
That's not news.
这不新鲜
No. I mean a professional snitch.
不是 我的意思是专职的告密人
Already on the cops' payroll,
早就已经被警♥察♥买♥♥通
five years before I ever hooked up with him.
在我认识他五年前就是这样了
So what does this mean for you?
这对你来说意味着什么
Oh, this means everything, Marie.
这就能改变一切 玛丽
They didn't disclose he was a CI.
他们没有透露他是线人
That alone can get me my retrial.
这一点就足够获得复审
And when I tear him apart on the stand,
等我让他站上证人席盘问他
it's gonna break this whole thing wide open.
就会让检方的证据分崩离析
And believe me, I'm gonna tear him apart.
相信我 我就对会让他体无完肤
Now, these were witnesses that testified against me.
这些是出庭指证我的人
These two?
这两个
These were undercover cops from the night of the bust.
这两个是突袭当晚的卧底警♥察♥
Remember?
还记得吗
No, uh...
不记得
Y‐You know I wasn't at the club much.
你知道我不怎么去酒吧
Then you think maybe, um...
你觉得你能不能
ask Darius?
问问达瑞斯
You say he's still my friend, right?
你说他还是我的朋友 对吧
Yes, Aaron. He's still your friend.
对 亚伦 他还是你的朋友
Okay, well, take these. I got copies.
拿上这些 我还有副本
I'm gonna need an answer soon.
我需要尽快得到答复
Okay.
好的
The bad news is, there's a higher incidence
坏消息是有更多的成瘾囚犯
of detoxing inmates entering the program.
前来治疗
Good news is, that means the drug flow is dissipating.
好消息是 这意味着监狱内的毒品流动得到遏制
Whoever's bringing it in is still lying low.
不管是谁把毒品带进来的现在在蛰伏
We scared them with the dogs.
我们出动警犬把他吓着了
Well, we've been surveilling the Captains almost two weeks,
我们已经监视高级狱警两个星期了
and we've got nothing.
我们还一无所获
We're on prison time. Two weeks is nothing.
监狱里的时间概念不一样 两周就是一眨眼的事
Whoever it is'll reemerge when the time is right.
等时机一到这个人就会浮出水面
But in the meantime, we're getting new people clean,
但是在此期间 我们让更多的人戒毒
and in my book, that means we're winning.
在我看来 这就是胜利
Yeah. Good work.
干得好
Cassius Dawkins sent men to your house?!
卡修斯·道金斯派了人到我家
I walked in the door,
我一进门
and they were holding my wife and father hostage.
就发现我的妻子还有父亲被他们扣住了
Damn.
见鬼
I knew he had reach,
我知道他有人脉
but I didn't know it went that far out.
但是没想到他能这么无法无天
Took over the phone banks yesterday,
昨天接管了公用电♥话♥
went out of his way to stick it in Wild Bill's eye
在餐厅的时候整那么一出
with that cafeteria stunt.
让疯子比尔难堪
Yeah.
是啊
He's here a week, he practically owns the place.
他才来了一周 这个地方都快成了他的天下了
We had a good grift.
我们本来过得挺滋润
Easy.
来钱容易
Then the warden comes in all high and mighty, and now this.
然后典狱长开始打黑除恶 现在又是这么一回事
This is not what I signed up for, Huey.
我当初可没准备处理这些麻烦事 休伊
So, Dawkins wants us to shut down Wild Bill
道金斯想要我们端了比尔的生意
and work with him?
跟他合作
I can't work with him.
我不能和他合作
If his first move was to send goons to your house,
如果他一上来就派手下去我家
what do you think he does when you ice him out?
你要是关他招惹他能做出什么来
You got no choice.
你别无选择
Phone's broke.
电♥话♥坏了
Come on, man.
别这样 伙计
Cassius running the banks now?
现在卡修斯管电♥话♥了吗
Be running everything soon.
要不了多久都是他管了
But somebody wouldn't kiss the ring.
但是有人不服软
Look, I gave him my burner. That's what he wanted.
我把手♥机♥给他了 那是他想要的
You gave him the burner, but you wouldn't sit down.
你给了他手♥机♥ 但是你不肯坐下来
Six meals in a row now,
连续六顿饭了
walked right by his table,
直接从他身边走过去
wouldn't break bread with the man.
不肯和他一块吃
Alright, where is he now?
他现在在哪
I'm gonna go talk to him.
我去和他谈谈
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表