剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Aaron: I used to be just like you.
我以前和你一样
I had a wife I loved.
我很爱我的妻子
I had a family and a home.
有自己的家庭和家
I owned a business.
我有自己的生意
I paid my taxes.
我按时缴税
Got you!
抓到你啦
I had my friends.
我有我的朋友
Woman: Say "cheese."
说茄子
Some of them were the kind of friends
有些朋友
you'd be better off without.
属于那种损友
Maybe I should've known.
也许我早该知道的
Officer: NYPD! Search warrant!
纽约警♥察♥ 搜查令
‐Hands up! ‐Don't move!
举起手来 不许动
Officer: Show me your hands! Stay where you are!
举起手来 站在那里别动
No!
不
Aaron!
亚伦
He didn't do anything!
你是清白的
How long have you been bringing in drugs?
你往酒吧里运毒品多久了
I told you, I had no idea...
我都跟你说了 我不知道
Aaron: The powers that be came down on me.
那种力量降临在我身上
So, here I am now, nine years later,
所以在九年后
for the first time, back in the same courthouse
第一次的来到同一个法庭
where they came to take my life away.
我的一生曾毁于那里
Except today,
而今天
no matter what anybody thinks about me,
不管大家怎么看我 怎么看我这个人
about who I am and how I got here,
我是怎么走到这个位置上的
today I've got a way to fight back.
今天 我有办法进行反击
And you can be damn sure that's what I'm going to do.
而我要反击到底
Mrs. Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯夫人
Now, remember,
记住了
this is just about arguing the motion
此次开庭只是为了得到
to get your retrial.
能让你的案子重新审判的动议
We're not even coming out of here today
今天完事了都不一定
with a decision on that.
能对此作出决定
Hey.
嘿
You're innocent.
你是无辜的
You were overcharged.
你被量刑过重了
You've done time you never should have.
你蹲的日子太久了
We're gonna end that.
我们会结束这一切的
Yeah. Yeah, well, what do you want me to say?
那我能怎么办
Rookie bailed ‐‐ his wife's pregnant,
新人没来 说他老婆怀孕了
she needed to go to the O. B., blah, blah.
得带她去看妇产科什么的
O'Reilly: I just caught this eight minutes ago.
这个案子八分钟之前接的
Look, order the drinks, give me 30, I'll meet you there.
听着 把喝的点上 给我三十分钟 到地方见
Yeah.
嗯
How are you here?
怎么是你
Hard work and good will.
努力工作 为人行善
What's your method?
你呢
Bailiff: All rise.
全体起立
Mr. Wallace,
华♥莱♥士♥先生
I understand this will be your first time
我知道你这是第一次
arguing before the bench.
当庭辩护
It is, Your Honor.
是的法官大人
I won't hold it against you,
只要你表现得体
as long as you know what you're doing.
我就不拿这个说事
I guess we'll see about that, Your Honor.
那就看我的表现吧 法官大人
Let's have at it, then.
那我们就开始吧
So, this is it now. Day One.
就要开始了 第一天
I wasn't expecting him to be here,
没想到他会在这里
but that's alright.
但是没关系
It'll only make this sweeter.
这只会让胜利的果实更加甜美
See, ADA Dez O'Reilly
要知道助理检察官德兹·奥雷利
is one of the bastards that put me away...
就是把我关进去的几个混♥蛋♥之一
* So, I'm ready for war *
我准备好开战了
That's right.
没错
I, Aaron Wallace,
我 亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥
am under the permanent custody of the State of New York,
长♥期♥监禁在纽约州
serving a life sentence for something I didn't do.
为了我并未犯下的罪过而被终身监禁
* Wa‐a‐a‐a‐a‐r *
开战
* Se'von I'm ready for war *
我已经准备好开战了
* I swear I got it honest *
我发誓我很认真
* My daddy was on death row *
我爸爸就要死了
Guard: Let's go, boys. Step up.
走吧 跟上
* None of us never knew *
我们都不知道
Wallace. * Stretching out my arms *
华♥莱♥士♥ 伸伸胳膊
* To grab his ghost, but I was just reaching *
想要抓住这只鬼 但是我还在努力
Rodriguez. * So I laced up my Gore‐Tex *
罗德里格斯 所以我穿上了我的长袍
* Kicked down whatever door's next *
一路冲向前
Mouth. * I mean floor to chest *
张嘴 我是说从地板到胸部
Squat. * I remember Kanye passed on me *
蹲下 侃爷传授给我
* Pastor Troy did like them *
特里神父真的很喜欢
Cough.
咳嗽
* I felt like Em, I felt like Sam let me down *
我觉得 我觉得山姆让我失望了
So now you're probably asking yourself
现在你肯定在问自己
how was I sitting in that courthouse in that suit?
我是怎么穿着西装走进法庭的
* Legend has it I'll fill them shoes *
传说中我会给他们补鞋
* The 40 plastic, I'll kill this booth *
40号♥的塑料,我会干掉这个摊位
* I'm sick of lies, I need that truth *
我受够了谎言 我需要真♥相♥
* Whoever's listening, I'm like you *
不管谁在听 我和你一样
* Like you *
和你一样
* Father, you set me free *
神父 你让我自♥由♥了
* I swore I would never leave, no *
我发誓我永远不会离开 永不
But for me, the question
但是对我来说
isn't how I could be out there in the world.
问题并不是我重返世界会成为什么样的人
* ...but for what I believe, so *
但是为了我信任的东西
The question is, how can I be in here?
问题是我怎么能在这里呢
* I don't wanna go there *
我不想去
And how am I ever gonna get out?
我该怎么出狱
* Ready for war *
准备迎战
You got 90 seconds to tell me how the hell it happened.
你有九十秒时间告诉我到底是怎么发生的
So, apparently when he got to prison,
很明显他进监狱之后
he went to work for the paralegal association,
他去为律师助理协会工作
representing inmates
代表囚犯出庭
in their internal cases inside prison.
案子基本上就是在监狱里发生的内部案件
Yeah, I'm familiar.
这我知道
That got him unlimited access to the library.
这份工作让他在图书馆可以随便看书
From there, college and law degrees online,
在那里大学和律师执照都可以在线申请学习
then he figured out
然后他找到了系统中
some totally insane loophole in the system.
疯狂到离谱的漏洞
First, he took the Vermont bar, which is the only state
首先他考到了佛蒙特州的律师资格
where you can sit for the bar exam
只有这个在州你才可以
with a degree from an unaccredited law school.
拿着未经认证的法学院文凭参加律师资格考试
Then, he applied to have his license
然后他申请在纽约州
accepted reciprocally in New York.
也同样地接受他的律师执照
But he's a convicted drug dealer.
但是他可是已经定罪的毒贩子啊
He couldn't have passed the morality test
没人给他防水的话
without someone with serious juice.
道德测试肯定也过不了啊
Remember Henry Roswell?
还记得亨利·罗斯威尔吗
Retired state senator, former public defender?
退休参议员 前公设辩护律师
Of course.
记得
Well, in his spare time,
在他闲暇的时候
he arbitrates prison paralegal cases.
他负责仲裁监狱的律师助理案件
Apparently he was impressed with Wallace
显然他是对华♥莱♥士♥印象深刻并且
and sponsored him for the bar.
担♥保♥他获得律师资格
Unbelievable. What's this case, anyway?
难以置信 这是个什么案子来着
Latino kid in for statutory rape.
拉美人强♥奸♥未成年人
Plus, the girl OD'd on drugs he gave her.
况且他还给了那女孩毒品 女孩用药过度了
He's serving 20 on the sex charge and attempted murder.
他被判强♥奸♥罪和谋杀未遂罪 处以20年有期徒刑
And they're looking for a retrial?
现在他们要重新审判吗
They say the kid never bought the drugs,
他们说毒品根本不是那孩子买♥♥的
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表