剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
made a move on the phones?
夺取了电♥话♥的控制权
I'd heard rumors, yeah.
我听说过传闻
But you didn't mention anything?
但是你什么都没说
If no one's getting hurt,
如果没人受伤
we leave the inmates to work these things out,
我们就让囚犯自己解决问题
like, uh, where people sit in the cafeteria.
比如说 餐厅的座位安排问题
And we've seen how well that's worked out.
我们已经看到这么做的结果了
We can't treat them like children.
我们不能把他们当小孩子管
W‐W‐What about people like Santana?
那么像桑塔纳
Or Boylan?
还有伯伊伦这样的人呢
The weaker inmates who may like to speak to their families
弱小的囚犯要和家人通话
What if they get cut off from the phones or extorted?
要是他们被拒绝或者被勒索怎么办
We haven't had any complaints.
我们没有收到任何投诉
And you choose to bring this up today, in the hearing,
然而你还是选在今天听证会的时候把这件事提出来
instead of telling either one of us about it?
但是却没有事先告诉我们
I apologize, ma'am. I thought you knew.
我很抱歉 女士 我以为你知道
Well, you can go.
你可以走了
Well done.
做得好
Have you looked at our seal lately, Captain Foster?
你看到我们的徽章了吗 福斯特队长
What does it say, Tom, right there on the wall?
墙上的徽章 上面是怎么写的
Uh, it says, "New York State Department of Corrections
上面写着 纽约惩教与社区
and Community Supervision."
监管所
Oh, do you see that?
你看到了吗
"Community Supervision."
社区监管
And do you know why it doesn't just say "Corrections,"
你知道为什么上面不只写惩教吗
Captain Foster?
福斯特队长
Because almost every single inmate
因为基本上每一个
who is locked up in this facility
被关在这里的囚犯
will eventually go home to their communities.
都会回归他们的社区
And what does that mean, Tom?
这意味着什么 汤姆
It means we need to ensure that they maintain connections.
这意味着我们得确保他们维持和社会的联♥系♥
And how do you maintain connections
你要如何保持和你的社群的
to your community, Captain?
联♥系♥ 队长
There are a lot of ways.
有很多种方式
Telephones, Captain.
电♥话♥ 队长
Telephones.
通过电♥话♥
If a dozen other
如果有十几名
of our quiet, head‐down, just‐doing‐their‐time inmates
安分守己 老老实实服刑的囚犯
either can't get to the phones
要么打不了电♥话♥
or have to pony up their asses or their commissary
要么得拿身体或者食品
to Cassius Dawkins for the privilege,
来跟卡修斯·道金斯换取权利
is that the kind of thing
你觉得这种事情
you think I might want to know about?
不需要向我汇报吗
When you put it like that, yes, ma'am.
如果您这么说 女士
That's right.
是得汇报
So, in the future, when any inmate,
将来 要是有任何囚犯
especially Cassius Dawkins,
特别是卡修斯·道金斯
starts to throw his weight around,
肆意妄为
I expect you to come to me.
我要你向我汇报
You got it?
你明白了吗
Yeah, I need you to go to Foster.
我需要你去找福斯特
That's the play now. Yeah, for what?
这就是现在的计划 什么的计划
Get him to testify.
让他做证
But he didn't see anything.
但是他什么都没看到
He got there after it was all over.
他赶到的时候打斗已经结束了
You can work around that, though.
你能想到办法
Y'all put your heads together.
你们自己商量
I'm not gonna coerce a captain into perjuring himself.
我才不要去强迫狱警去作伪证
He ain't been nothing but a headache for you.
他一直都在给你找麻烦
This is your chance to put him in his place.
现在你有机会回敬他了
You already know about the carrot.
你知道甜头是什么
Don't make me tell you about the stick.
用不着让我教你惩罚是什么了吧
Soda water in a whiskey glass.
来杯苏打水 用酒杯装
* ...creatures in my bloodstream *
我血液中流淌的生机
* I give to her *
都给了她
You miss it?
想酒喝了
Trying not to.
试图戒呢
* And she gives in to me *
她向我屈服
* I give to her *
我给了她
* And she gives in to me *
她向我屈服
Hey, you used to be a captain in Suffolk County PD?
你以前在萨福克县做警监来着对吧
RDO, or did you finally cash out?
你休假了吗 还是退休了
I did almost 31.
我♥干♥了差不多31年
I figured it was time to improve my fishing.
觉得是时候提高我的钓鱼技术了
Well, here's to that
那我得敬你一杯
and a couple of fat stripers.
还有你的肩章
* And he takes it from me *
他从我这里拿走
Weren't you one of the guys on that triple?
我记得你好像参与调查那起三重谋杀案了
Late '90s, maybe?
好像 90年代末
Yeah, sure. Yeah.
没错 是的
Yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
Hey, you're Roswell, right?
你是罗斯威尔对吗
Yeah, yeah.
对对
Yeah, I‐I'm looking to track down
我 我在找当年那个案子的
one of the DTs on that case.
一个警探
I can't remember his name.
但我不记得他的名字了
How come?
怎么会
Guy sent me a letter a while ago.
那家伙前阵子给我寄了一封信
* You spend a long old lifetime *
你花了一整世的时间
Billy wrote you a letter?
比利给你写信了
Billy...?
比利什么
* Fighting fire *
战斗在硝烟中
You know what?
知道我要说什么吗
Piss off.
滚远点
And take your 12‐step‐making‐amends crap
带着你12步弥补过去的那套
outta my bar.
滚出我的酒吧
Nice talking to you.
很高兴能和你说上话
Hey.
嘿
Hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没打扰到你
Any excuse not to do calculus.
只有要理由不让我做微积分都是好的
Your mom's working tonight.
你妈妈今晚值班
Anything special you want for dinner?
今天晚餐想吃点什么特别的吗
Chinese?
中餐
I'm in the mood for moo shu.
我想吃苜蓿肉的
Hmm. Shrimp spring rolls,
虾馅的春卷
string beans with black bean sauce, brown rice?
豆豉豆角 还有糙米饭
You memorized my orders.
你记得我点的餐
I really love your mom.
我是真心爱你妈妈的
And I really love you, Jazz.
我也爱你 小茉
I hope you know that.
我希望你知道这点
I got this.
我知道了
Huey said you wanted a word.
休伊说你要跟我聊两句
I'm here on behalf of my client.
我是代表我的委托人来的
He seems to think you may have something to add
他觉得你可能想在他的辩护词上
in regard to his defense.
加点东西
You read my report.
你读过我的证词了
What do you think I could possibly say
你认为我还有什么可以
that would help him?
帮到他的
I don't know.
我不知道
So, I'm supposed to come up with it myself?
所以 我是要自己编吗
It's your testimony, and you'd be the one under oath.
这是你的证词 你才是现场要起誓作证的那个人
He sent men to my house.
他找人去我家了
I don't want to hear things like that. They tied up my wife, my father ‐‐
我不想听到这些 他们绑了我的老婆 我的父亲
Why the hell are you telling me this, man? They put a gun to my head!
你♥他♥妈♥告诉我这事干什么 他们还用一支枪指着我的头
Foster, you're a captain.
福斯特 你是个队长
How'd you get here, man?
你怎么干到这一级的
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Captain Foster,
福斯特警监
I understand you have information about the incident?
对于这次事件你可以提供相关证词
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表