剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
You about to offer me something?
你要给我提什么条件
You only brought the civil suit so you could get this deposition,
你提起民事诉讼是为了取得这份证词
bring it back to criminal,and file it for public record.
然后再转交刑事法♥院♥ 录入公开档案
Which is why we're going to offer your client
所以我给你的客户提供10万美金的
a $100,000 settlement.
和解金
I know that's not something you want to bring to him.
我知道这不是你想要告知你客户的结果
But we'd all rather he stay behind bars
但是我们宁愿他在监狱呆着
so that this doesn't happen for a while.
避免这种事近期再次发生
And you are obligated to bring him that offer.
作为律师你有义务把这份协议
As his attorney.
转告他
We find out you didn't...
如果我们发现你没有
...be pretty easy to have you disbarred.
很容易就能吊销你的律师执照
Yeah, well, I hope it helps you,'cause that guy has no remorse.
告诉你件事 那家伙毫无悔过之意
Don't even think about backing out on me now.
别想着现在退出
We'd all rather he stay behind bars
我们宁愿他在监狱呆着
so that this doesn't happen for a while.
避免这种事近期再次发生
$100,000?
10万美金
That's right.
没错
But then I gotta do my time.
但是我还得坐牢
If you want me to get you more money,
如果你想要让我协商更高的和解金
there's room to negotiate.
还有谈判的余地
You'd be pretty set for when you get out.
等你出去你就可以过得很殷实了
Only two more years.
只要再等两年
Right.
对
But you said you needed to bring the deposition
但是你说你得把证词上交
to criminal court.
刑事法♥院♥
How's it gonna work for you if I settle?
如果我和解了你怎么办
I'll still have the deposition
等我申请再审的时候
when I submit for my own retrial.
再上交证词也不迟
I just won't be able to embarrass them now on the public record.
只不过我没办法公开羞辱他们了
No.
不
No. No.
不 不行
You said you're gonna get me out.
你说你能让我出狱
Get me out now.
现在就把我弄出去
Or you and me,we're gonna have a problem.
否则你和我之间就要有问题了
I'm sorry it had to go down this way, Adam.
亚当 很遗憾你不得不辞职
You have my word I will take care of you.
但是我向你保证我会照顾好你
Just give me a couple months.
给我几个月时间
I win the election,smoke clears,
等我赢得选举 事情平息下来
you have your choice of jobs.
工作随你挑
I appreciate that.
谢谢你的好意
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, how'd it go?
怎么样
Adam, wait.
亚当 等等
I need to go pack up my office.
我得去收拾我的东西
There was no other way?
没别的办法了吗
It's not too late, if you want to take the bullet for this.
如果你想替他受死 现在还不迟
Time to put your big boy pants on, Dez.
该认真起来了 戴斯
It's getting real.
要动真格的了
After an exhaustive search these last few days
在过去几天详尽的搜查
and after reviewing the data on drug‐related incidents
以及审阅毒品相关事件的数据
and medical issues,
以及医疗问题之后
it's clear to us that the trade is dissipating.
我们确认贩毒活动已经平息
Any presence of contraband
违禁物品
is likely confined to minor random smuggling
较大可能只会出现在
due to the increased number of visitor/inmate interactions.
由增加的探视者/囚犯互动造成的随机偷运事件中
We will need some additional body checks after visitation,
我们需要在谈时候进行额外搜身
but I see no need to bring in OSI
但是我认为没有必要
or any outside investigative agency.
让特别调查办公室或其它外界调查机构借助
So keep doing what you're doing.
再接再厉
And thank you.
感谢你们的付出
We good?
我们没事了吧
It's good for now.
现在没事了
He says you're in the clear.
他说你安全了
Warden must've done something for you.
典狱长一定是帮了你
* El ritmo dentro tu cuerpo *
你身体的节奏
* Cuando bebes cuervome emociona *
你让我着迷
* Cuando te mueves la sintura,shawty, te quiero preguntar *
你扭动腰肢 让我想问
* ¿Con quien te viniste? *
你可是仙女下凡
* Tomando litros de tequilatodo la noche *
整晚啜饮龙舌兰酒
* Voy a quitar a sus penas *
我想要带走你的悲伤
* Y sacan sus panties *
为你宽衣解带
* Muevense mami y báilale *
和你起舞
* Ha ha, hey *
* Dale vuelta y soltarlo *
尽情摇摆
* Soltarlo, soltarlo *
摇摆 摇摆
* Hey *
* Dale vuelta y soltarlo *
尽情摇摆
* Soltarlo, soltarlo *
摇摆 摇摆
* Hey *
* Dale vuelta y soltarlo *
尽情摇摆
* Soltarlo, soltarlo *
摇摆 摇摆
* Hey *
* Dale vuelta y soltarlo *
尽情摇摆
* Azúcar mami, hey *
性感宝贝
* Dame más mami,no puedo parar, hey *
你让我欲罢不能
* Las sinturas no se para *
这种感觉难以抑制
* Somos juntos hoy *
让我们一起缠绵
* Y quédate callado *
安静
* Oy, oy, oy *
* Dale vuelta y soltarlo *
尽情摇摆
* Dale vuelta y soltarlo *
尽情摇摆
* Dame más mami,no puedo parar, hey *
你让我欲罢不能
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表