剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
without any kind of violent incident.
连一次暴♥力♥记录都没有
I think my guard would probably like
我想我的手下可能会想
to speak to his union rep at this point.
和他的工会代表谈两句
Mr. Henderson is not being charged with anything,
亨德逊先生不会被起诉的
and my client will waive all complaint.
我的委托人不会投诉他
We just want to get to the truth here.
我们只想求得真♥相♥
He said he wanted to go to solitary,
他说想要一个单人间
that he needed protection.
他需要保护
And what did you tell him?
你怎么跟他说的
I said I'd look into it.
我说我会考虑的
But why didn't you remove him right away
那你为什么不在他找你申请庇护之后
after he just told you he was afraid for his life?
及时把他转移走呢
I wasn't sure about the protocols with solitary.
我不太清楚申请单人间的相关条件
I figured I'd check with my shift commander.
就想着先去找值班队长确认一下
Now, is that the real reason,
这就是真正的原因吗
or was it because you know what gang Joey's in?
还是说你忌惮乔伊加入的帮派
You don't have to answer that.
你不用回答这个问题的
I'm just wondering if it would have gone down differently
我只是在想 如果乔伊的室友是另一个人的话
with a different inmate.
情况会不会有所改变
No, we understand what you're implying.
不 我们都知道你想说什么
Did you go to your shift commander?
你找过值班队长吗
I started the paperwork,
我刚开始记录
then I got sidetracked with an incident in the rec room.
监控室里就发生了意外 转移了我的注意力
Sidetracked?
在他跟你说他的生命受到威胁之后
After he just told you he was afraid for his life?
你的注意力又被转移了
Man, don't put this on me. I won't, unless you earned it.
兄弟 这事不怨我 我不会怨你的 除非你该为此事负责
Now, wait a minute here.
等等
You did go to your shift commander, didn't you?
你去找过值班队长的 是不是
I went, but by the time I got there,
我去了 但是我去的时候
Joey'd already attacked Lassiter,
乔伊已经袭击了莱斯顿
and he was in the hole.
他已经被关禁闭了
So, where's this paperwork you supposedly started to fill out?
好 那你当时做的记录在哪
Figured it didn't matter much anymore, so...
我以为派不上用场 所以
I tossed it.
就给扔了
Now, that is not the proper protocol,
这可不是合规定
and you know that.
你知道的
Woman: I think we both know what this means, Captain.
队长先生 我认为我们都知道这代表着什么
The violation is dismissed,
暴♥力♥并未得到解决
and the inmate is discharged from disciplinary sanctions.
犯人也未受到制裁
I will leave it to the prisoner rep
接下来的事情我会转交给犯人代表
and the superintendent
和警长来处理
to determine how Mr. Knox can best be protected.
让他们决定怎样才能更好地保护诺克斯先生
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't do this for you.
我做这些不是为了你
And I don't care what you think about those tats.
我也不在乎你是怎么看待这些纹身的
You wear 'em... you one of 'em.
身上有纹身不代表就是一伙人
I didn't think you were going there,
我真没想到你能走到这一步
given your "community."
鉴于你的社区狱友的情反应
I did what I had to do.
我只是做了我该做的
I'd really like to go after Wild Bill.
我倒是真的想追查怀尔德·比尔
We can't hang Phil Lee out to dry.
我们可不能放着李·菲儿不管啊
Anyway, his testimony is all hearsay,
不管怎么说 他的证词也不过是转述
and Joey will never roll.
而且乔伊绝对不会说的
We've got to get him out of here, that's for sure.
我们一定得把他捞出来
Yeah, somewhere Wild Bill can't touch him.
是啊 把他送走 让怀尔德·比尔再也见不到他
Saves his life, your reforms, and my rep.
救他的名 你的改革还有我的代表
How's that?
怎么样
As long as my community see I wasn't Wild Bill's bitch,
只要我的人不认为我跟怀尔德·比尔不是一路人
then I'm cool.
其他的我就无所谓了
My bigger problem might be with the COs.
对我来说更大的问题在于狱警那边
I'll give Henderson a slap on the wrist.
我准备从轻处罚亨德逊
That'll help you and buy me a bit of good will.
来换取对方的善意
Slow and steady wins the race.
要稳健才能赢
That's not exactly your motto.
这可不像你平时的作风
So, what's going on with your own case?
所以 你自己的案子怎么样了
Big day's tomorrow.
明天是大日子
And if I win, I'm gonna need to get back out there.
如果我赢了 我得重新出山
And it'll be the Bronx.
会在布朗克斯区
Going after Maskins again.
再次去追击马斯金斯
That's not what we talked about.
这和我们谈好的不一样
No.
是不一样
What changed?
那是什么改变了
Like you said, Maskins wins the election,
像你说的 如果马斯金斯赢了选举
he'll take away my license.
他就会夺走我的执照
If all I've been doing is sitting around here waiting,
如果我这样束手就擒
then I'd be a fool.
那我就是个傻子了
I thought you said you had nothing without your file.
我记得你说过没有你的档案 你就什么都没有了
So why are we even talking about this now?
所以我们现在到底为什么要谈这个
I thought I kind of had you at a good moment.
我以为我算是说服你了呢
Come back to me if you win.
如果你赢了再回来找我
Whoa, whatchu doing, Wallace?
你干什么呢 华♥莱♥士♥
It's my daughter.
是我女儿
Well, this isn't visiting time.
现在不是探访时间
The judge ain't even here yet.
法官都没到呢
What, you want me sitting at my table,
怎么 你要让我坐在位子上
looking over at her?
远远地看着她吗
Come on, man.
拜托了 兄弟
Three minutes.
就三分钟
Hey. Don't get up.
别起来
What you doin' here?
你来这儿干什么
You're supposed to be in school.
你应该在学校的
All I had was PE and music at the end of the day.
最后几节课都是体育和音乐之类的
I told people I wasn't feeling well,
我跟别人说我不舒服
which they're inclined to believe.
他们比较容易相信
I met Ronnie.
我见到了罗尼
Seems like he really loves you.
感觉他真的很爱你
He was pretty wigged out about going all the way up there.
在去的路上他是挺紧张的
But I guess it'll just take time.
但是我想花点时间就好了
For him to get used to it.
让他习惯一下
Yeah.
对
Bailiff: All rise!
全体起立
Upon deeper review of the files in question,
根据对被提及的文件的更深入审查
it became clear that no witnesses would be required
很明显今天的议程不需要
for today's proceedings.
任何目击者
Really? Mm‐hmm.
是吗
Uh, section 82, subdivision E
公职人员法
of the Public Officer's Law
第82章下E节表明
allows the police department to withhold these records
如果警方确认有需要保密的线人
if they will identify a confidential source.
他们有权不给出这些记录
You got a new source?
你有新线人了吗
What's he saying?
他怎么说
Been rotting in prison for nine years.
他都在牢里9年了
What's he got to add?
还有什么能补充的
Well, this is unrelated to Mr. Wallace's original arrest,
这和华♥莱♥士♥先生最初的逮捕没有关系
but it is someone identified more recently
但是这是最近才确认的
as part of the ongoing investigation.
与正在进行的调查有关的人
What? Who?
什么 谁
Mine's completely redacted.
我的部分完全被覆盖了
Well, that's the crux of it, Your Honor.
这就是问题所在了 法官大人
We cannot disclose who.
我们无法公布是谁
Where did this new source come from?
这个新线人是哪里来的
He didn't mention this the last time he was here.
上一次他没有提到过
Did the DA's office invent him?
是地方检察官编造出来的吗
I don't appreciate that insinuation, Mr. Wallace,
我不喜欢你这种含沙射影 华♥莱♥士♥先生
unless you have some kind of proof ‐‐
除非你有证据
I'd have proof, Your Honor, if I could have my file.
如果我能取得我的档案 就能有证据了 法官大人
If I may continue.
请允许我继续
Under subdivision F, the state believes
在第F节下 州方面认为
that the disclosure of these records
公布这些记录
could endanger the life of this source.
可能会威胁到这位线人的生命
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表