剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
He stood by your dad, but everyone was in the dark.
他支持你♥爸♥ 但是所有人都不知情
Hey. Marie?
玛丽
No one knows the name of that girl who OD'd.
没人知道那个吸毒过量女孩的姓名
But I figured out the exact date that it happened
但是我查到了事情发生的日期
and the hospital they took her to.
还有收治她的医院
Let me see.
让我看看
Is that enough to track her down?
这些足够找到她的下落吗
Is there some kind of database?
有没有相关的数据库
Can you please pull these files?
你能把这些文件调出来吗
Yeah. Sure.
没问题
Uh, can I see your badge?
能让我看一下你的证件吗
Uh, what's it for?
是做什么用的
Naloxone study.
纳洛酮(吗♥啡♥拮抗药)研究
So, there's no way we can get her up here to prep?
我们没办法带她到这来做庭审准备
This is a woman who changed her identity and moved to Ohio
这个女人改名换姓搬去俄亥俄州
'cause she was afraid these guys would find her 23 years later,
因为她害怕这些人23年之后再找到她
so, no, getting her to step foot in a prison isn't gonna work.
所以把她带到监狱来行不通
So she's irrational.
所以她不理智
She's traumatized. She likes the bottle too much.
她有心理创伤 还酗酒
But she wants her suffering to mean something.
但是她希望她的痛苦能有些意义
She'll get through it.
她会想明白的
Well, she needs to do more than that.
这样还不够
She needs to be credible.
她需要让人信服
She will be.
她会的
You know, I was thinking about it
从俄亥俄开车回来的路上
the whole drive back from Ohio.
我在想
Easley's case was all over the headlines then.
艾斯利的案子当时广受关注
There's no way that the cops
负责她案件的纳苏县警方
or the ADAs in Nassau on her case
还有助理地方检察官
could look at those photos and not think
看到这些照片不可能没有想到
to call Maskins and the cops in Suffolk.
联♥系♥马斯金斯还有萨福克县的警♥察♥
It's too similar.
案件的相似度太高了
No way.
绝对不可能
That was in June.
那时候是六月
Right in the middle of Easley's trial.
艾斯利的庭审还在进行中
If he buried Anna's case 'cause it was inconvenient for them,
如果他们因为安娜的案子对他们不利就把案子雪藏了
you know what that could do for you?
你知道这对你意味着什么吗
That's willful misconduct.
这是蓄意渎职
We'd be going after their jobs.
我们直接端掉他们的饭碗
They know we're coming after them anyway.
反正他们已经知道我们要针对他们
I don't think I want to set the whole house on fire right now.
我觉得现在不适合把事情闹大
Why not?! That's the whole point of what we're doing!
为什么不 这就是我们所作的一切的目的
Look what happened when I sued the NYPD
看看我起诉纽约警局之后
what they did to Rafi, Angelo.
他们对拉斐还有安吉洛做的事
They got too much reach.
他们的权势太大
Until they don't! This is how we bring 'em down!
所以才要把他们扳倒 这就是杀手锏
Not this time.
还不是时候
Why not?
为什么不是
Because we push them too hard, it could blow back on Easley.
因为如果我们逼得太狠 就有可能影响到艾斯利
Well, at least talk to him about it,
那至少和他谈谈
see what he wants to do.
看看他希望怎么做
I'm not putting that on him.
我不会让他担这样的责任
We're his lawyers. We have a responsibility.
我们是他的律师 我们是有责任的
I'm not gonna do it.
我不会这么做
* Lord, be my witness, gotta keep the devil off *
主 做我的证人 驱离邪恶
Go get 'em, E.
去拿下他们 老艾
Alright, E.
加油 老艾
You got this.
你能行
You got this, Dude.
你能行 哥们
Go get 'em, man.
去拿下他们 伙计
Yo, E, you go this.
老艾 你能行
* Lord, be my witness, keep the devil off *
主 做我的证人 驱离邪恶
* Keep the devil off *
驱离邪恶
I'm gonna get you through this.
我会引导你
Just remember why you wanted to do it.
记住你为什么要这么做
Okay?
好吗
You, uh, got a minute for me, Henry?
你有空吗 亨利
Mr. Roswell?
罗斯威尔先生
Y Uh, yeah.
对
Um, can you have a seat over there?
能去那边坐下说吗
It won't be long.
要不了多久
You know, I mentored you, Henry.
我指导了你 亨利
Championed you.
支持你
Even after you left my office to go fight for the other side,
甚至在你让我的办公室为了另一边而战的时候
I still believed in you.
我都还相信你
And you helped me get my seat in the Senate,
你还帮助我得到了参议院的席位
which I'm eternally
你知道我有
Grateful for? Are you kidding me?
多感激你吗 你开什么玩笑呢
I understand you want to clean up your own life,
我能够理解你要自我救赎
and it's about time.
也是时候了
But coming after me?
但是你来追查我
Repaying me like this?
你就是这么报答我的吗
This isn't about you, Allan.
这不是针对你 艾伦
It's about an innocent man
这是为了给一个无辜
who had half of his life taken away from him.
坐了半辈子牢的人洗脱罪名
Look, I'm glad you got sober, Henry.
我很高兴你戒了酒 亨利
I'm sure things suddenly seem very clear to you.
我相信你肯定觉得什么事都能看的开了
But life is gray.
但是生活并非非黑即白
People are gray.
人也是善恶兼具
The world is imperfect.
这个世界是不完美的
When your head hits that pillow tonight,
在你晚上睡觉的时候
I want you to think about who was really there for you
我希望你好好想想在关键的时候
when it mattered
是谁给你撑腰
and what you ever gave them back in return.
而你又是怎么做来回报的
All rise.
全体起立
Please be seated.
请就坐
Alright, then, Counsel.
律师
I'm short on time, and I've read your papers,
我的时间很紧 我读了你的案件资料
so let's get right to your witness.
直接请上证人吧
Your Honor, let the record show
法官阁下 请让庭上记录
we intend to call Ms. Anna Fernandez
我们有意传唤安娜·费尔南德斯女士
to discuss an attack she suffered
来讨论她与1997年6月18日
during a home invasion, June 18, 1997.
在遭受入户抢劫时的经历
At that time, my client and Mr. Carlos Menendez
在当时 我的客户卡洛斯·门内德斯
were incarcerated and on trial for the Kelly murders.
正因为凯利谋杀案在押候审
As noted, we object as to relevance.
如之前所说 因为与案件无关我们反对
There were 38 home invasions in Nassau County alone
在庭审期间仅纳苏县就发生了
during the time of that trial.
38起入室抢劫案
It wouldn't be difficult to handpick one of those
从中挑选出一个
that might have some vague similarities
与原案有模糊相似点的案子
to the original charge.
并不困难
The similarities aren't vague.
相似点十分明显
I believe that will be clear when my witness testifies.
等到我方证人做证之后应该能够阐明这一点
I'll allow it for now.
我暂且接受你的请求
But if it feels like a stretch, I'll end this fast.
如果没有明显的关联 我就立刻结束庭审
Now, call your witness.
把你的证人叫上来吧
If I could, they should be outside.
请容我去外面请他们
I apologize, Your Honor. I need a word with Mr. Wallace.
抱歉 法官阁下 我需要和华♥莱♥士♥先生谈谈
You were supposed to watch her.
你应该看着她
Then you bring her in late. And drunk?
你不光迟到还让她喝醉了酒
I'm sorry.
对不起
I left her alone for 5 minutes, and she disappeared on me.
我让她一个人呆了5分钟 她就在我面前消失了
We only get one shot.
我们只有一次机会
So I'm gonna tell the judge she can't do it today
所以我要告诉法官她今天不能开庭
and bring her back when she's ready.
等她准备好了再把她带回来
How much time are we talking about?
那大概是要等多久
Could be months before we get another court date.
可能要过几个月才能再开庭
Then we have to do it today.
那我们今天就得开庭
Or you'll miss your shot to do it before the election.
否则你会错过在选举前做这件事的机会
Don't make this about me.
别把事情主角转移成我
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表