剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Anybody you think might have a bead on it?
你知道什么人有可能掌握什么信息吗
Yeah.
知道
Maybe.
可能知道
Name's Tommy Gagliardi.
这个人叫汤米·贾格里亚蒂
Retired about three years ago.
三年前退休了
If he's not out on his crappy little boat,
他要是没在他的小破船上待着
he's probably down at the Bait and Tackle in Breezy Point.
他可能就在布利兹角的渔具店
Why does this suddenly feel like old times?
为什么这个场景似曾相识
Thanks, sweetie.
谢了 亲爱的
He already talked to Jazz.
他已经和小茉说过了
Got to her before I had a chance.
在我之前就说了
How'd she take it?
她接受得怎么样
I‐I just need to wait
我需要等到
until after the baby's born, after the school year.
孩子出生之后 等这个学年过去
You know, I need her healthy, and I need her focused on her work.
我需要她健健康康 专心学习
Oh, yeah, sure. I‐I think you're right.
当然 你说得对
Thank you.
谢谢你
I know this is hard for you.
我知道这对你来说很困难
When did he give you these?
他是什么时候把这些交给你的
A few days ago.
几天之前
I've just been trying to digest it.
我正在试着消化
What made him do it now?
他为什么现在签了
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess he
我猜
You didn't ask him to sign?
你没要求他签
My dad went to see him.
我爸爸去见了他
Well, that figures.
能想到
Yeah.
是啊
Just one conversation, huh?
就一次谈话
He's a force of nature.
他是不可抗力
Well, I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
I'll call you later.
我之后再打给你
Prisoner Rep Wallace.
囚犯代理人华♥莱♥士♥
We're scheduled for a hearing.
我们来参加听证会
Man, why you always trying to get out of here so hard?
你为什么总想出去
You kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
You got it made, man.
你在这里功成名就
The rep, the status, you come and go as you please.
又有名 又有地位 还来去自如
Come and go to what?
去哪里
To see men in green pajamas about all their problems?
去给穿着绿色睡衣的人排忧解难吗
You soft.
你太软弱了
Yeah, and you forgot what freedom tastes like.
你是忘了自♥由♥是什么滋味
I remember. It tastes bitter, man.
我记得 自♥由♥的味道很苦涩
Mm, I guess you never had a wife and child.
你是没有妻儿
On the outside, I was nothing.
在外面 我一文不名
In here, I got chiseled into a fine machine.
在这里 我被打造成了一个狠角色
And that right there is the convict mentality.
这就是囚犯心态
It's a pity you don't see your own potential.
很可惜你看不到自己的潜能
It's a pity you don't see beyond these walls.
看不到高墙之外的一切
This...inmate
这名 囚犯
he ambushed us, pure and simple.
埋伏了我们 就这么简单
But there were three of you.
但是你们有三个人
Yeah, but, uh, he had the element of surprise.
但是 他打了我们措手不及
And a shiv.
而且还有刀子
I mean, we're not pussies,
我们不是软蛋
but when you have a little bitch like him
但是像他这种怂人
come and sneak up on you...
埋伏你
And this shiv. Where'd it go?
那这把刀 上哪去了
How the hell would I know?
我怎么知道
And no one found it.
没人找到这把刀
You see the cut on Jimmy?
你看到吉米的伤势了吗
What do you think, a fingernail did that?
你觉得那是指甲抠出来的
You ever disarm anyone?
你有没有缴过其他人的械
Use their own weapon against them?
用他们的武器来对付他们
Yeah, sure.
当然有
But he didn't do that.
但是他不是那么做的
Now, about two weeks ago in the cafeteria,
两周之前在餐厅
there was an incident between you and Mr. Dawkins.
你和道金斯先生之间发生了争执
Like I said, okay,
就像我说的
this little bitch just did not know his place.
那个贱♥人♥不了解他的地位
He was sitting at our table, and we asked him to leave.
他坐到我们的餐桌上 我们要求他离开
And did he? Oh, yeah, he left.
他离开了吗 当然 他离开了
Pretty quick, too.
走得也很利索
So, after he publicly disrespected you,
在他公开对你表示不敬之后
you decided to retaliate, send him a message.
你决定展开报复 向他传递信息
Believe this.
相信我
If we wanted to retaliate,
如果我们想要报复
that little boy wouldn't be sitting next to you now.
这个小嘎子就不会坐在你们身边
So, you acknowledge that you use violence
你承认你采用暴♥力♥
to enforce your social codes?
来施行你的社会准则
So, they jumped you?
他们袭击了你吗
Straight up.
被安排的明明白白
And the shiv?
刀呢
One of the white dudes had it.
有个白人拿着刀
Must have tossed it when they were screaming for the COs.
肯定是在喊狱警的时候扔了
So, it's a coincidence that on two separate occasions,
所以你在两个不同的场合
you found yourself surrounded by members of the Brotherhood?
出现在兄弟会成员身边纯属巧合
It was my first day here.
那是我第一天来这
How was I supposed to know where to sit?
我怎么知道该坐到哪
But now that you've been here, you're saying you didn't know
但是现在你进来有一段时间了 你是想说
the Brotherhood showers there at that time?
你不知道兄弟会的人在特定的时候洗澡
Everyone in here knows that.
这的所有人都知道
I gotta live and let live, man.
得饶人处且饶人
The Aryans always make things about,
雅利安兄弟会的人总是这事那事
"This is our space," or, "This is our table."
这是我们的地盘 这是我们的餐桌
We all here together.
我们都一起被关在这里
We all gotta get along, right?
我们得和平共处
And your attempt to get along involved walking into a place
你和平共处的打算就是在兄弟会成员
where four members of the Brotherhood were showering?
淋浴的时候走进去
Yo, I get it.
我明白
They all full of hate, but this
他们满心仇恨 但是这件事
And ordering your guys
还有你让你的手下
to scald another member of the Brotherhood.
去烫伤兄弟会的另一名成员
Now, how I'm supposed to do that?
我怎么能做那件事
And monopolizing the phone banks
还垄断电♥话♥
so that no one gets a call without your say‐so?
让所有人没有你的同意都不能打电♥话♥
We do what we gotta do to make sure everything's orderly.
我们这么做是为了维持秩序
So, you already run the phones
所以 你控制了电♥话♥
and see your role as enforcing order?
还把自己的行为视作维持秩序
Look, man, them Nazi pussies jumped me, okay?
是那些纳粹娘们偷袭的我 行吗
They say otherwise.
他们不这么说
Well, they lying.
他们在撒谎
Except everything you do in here says otherwise.
可是你在这里的所作所为与你的供述不符
Snitching bitches.
告密的婊♥子♥
Come on.
拜托
Is there a question here?
还有什么问题吗
No, I think we're done.
没了 我想我们问完了
Okay, if that's all there is,
如果问完了
I'm ready to render my decision on these matters.
我准备好就这件事宣读处理结果
Nah, I need some time.
不信 我需要点时间
I mean, we need some time.
我们需要单独谈谈
We're entitled to offer a rebuttal.
我们有权利提出反驳
Um, I need an adjournment.
我需要休会
Day or two.
一到两天时间
I don't see how an adjournment would
我不明白休会能改变什么
Hey, it's prison. No one's going anywhere.
这里是监狱 谁也跑不了
Fine. You want a couple of days?
那好 你想要一两天的时间
We'll finish up then.
那我们就到时候再决定
Thank you.
谢谢你
Were you aware that Cassius Dawkins
你知不知道卡修斯·道金斯
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表