剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
But I think that's just boys.
男孩的天性吧
Yeah, I wouldn't know.
这我就不知道了
I heard you were talking to Wild Bill in the yard today.
我听说你今天在院子里和怀尔德·比尔谈话
I'm guessing he wants you to rep Joey Knox.
我猜他想让你代表乔伊·诺克斯
You still trying to eliminate solitary?
你还是想清除这些小团体
You don't think I can pull it off?
你觉得我做不到吗
Not without a revolt from the guards.
没有守卫的镇♥压♥是不可能的
Well, revolt or not, it's my next move.
不管有没有镇♥压♥ 这就是我下一步打算
But I can't do it
但如果还有犯人在那里的话
if I still have prisoners sitting in there.
我是做不到的
Repping Joey's not gonna play well in my community.
代表乔伊会让我在我的兄弟里名声不好
But I'll think about it.
但我会考虑考虑
Fine.
好吧
So, what can you tell me about the drug use?
关于吸毒你有什么能告诉我的
Down, as far as I can see.
就我所见 减少了
What about the flow?
有什么动静么
I told you ‐‐ you get what I know
我跟你说了 我会说守卫的情况
about the guards, not the prisoners.
而不是囚犯的情况
It's the only way this thing's gonna work,
这是唯一的可行的办法
unless you want me dead.
除非你想置我于死地
I was talking about the guards.
我说的就是警卫
Then nothing.
那就没事
But I'll keep my eyes open.
但我会多多留神
Your ears, too.
也要注意听
Uh, we're not done.
等一下 我还没说完
I, uh ‐‐ I got a call from the court today.
我今天接到了法♥院♥的电♥话♥
You got your retrial with Jose.
你和乔斯案子得到了重审的机会
That's great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
You think you got a chance there?
你觉得有把握吗
Yeah, we'll see.
嗯 看看吧
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
And watch your back.
还有要小心
Every minute of every day.
每时每刻谨记在心
*Head on a swivel, no bleedin' me*
头在飞速旋转 不要让我流血
* Head on a swivel, no bleedin' me Oh, no, cuz *
头在飞速旋转 不要让我流血 不要 因为
*Head on a swivel, no bleedin' me*
头在飞速旋转 不要让我流血
* Bleedin' me, bleedin' me *
不流血 不流血
* Dead homies, where they at? *
死去的兄弟 他们在哪里
*We be sly with the wop *
对那些欧洲人我们要狡猾
* Dead win, I'll take it on the chin *
如果我赢了 就会把勋章戴起来
*And take it to the box, dead homies *
把它装进盒子里 死去的兄弟
*Head on a swivel, no bleedin' me*
头在飞速旋转 不要让我流血
So, you're a high school junior,
你是一名高二学生
you got a B average,
你的成绩平平
you got your friends,
你有一群朋友
you're on the soccer team, you even got yourself a girl.
你加入了足球队 还找了个女朋友
Tell us about that.
跟我们讲讲
Molly was, like, from a good family, you know?
莫莉出生很好 反正就是
Uh, with money.
挺有钱的
And me, my dad split, my moms was workin' three jobs,
反观我 父母离异 我妈打了三份工
and I was eatin' frozen waffles for dinner.
我晚餐吃的是冻得硬邦邦的华夫饼
I bet her parents liked you. Not much.
我猜她父母挺喜欢你的 不怎么喜欢
And they said it was 'cause I was 17 and she was only 15,
他们说我17岁 而她才15
but she was a sophomore.
可是她是高一的学生
We was only one grade apart.
我们只差了一级
So, what did you do?
所以你干了什么
Snuck around a couple months,
偷偷跟踪了她几个月
but I knew I had to break it off before my birthday.
但是我知道我必须得在生日前动手
Because in the State of New York,
因为在纽约州
an 18‐year‐old and a 15‐year‐old is considered statutory rape.
一个18岁的成年人和15岁的未成年人发♥生♥关♥系♥会被法律界定为强♥奸♥罪
And they'd for sure call the cops.
而且他们肯定会报♥警♥
Did you know that in Virginia, Texas, Colorado, Arizona,
你知不知道 在弗吉尼亚 德克萨斯 科罗拉多 亚利桑那
Florida, and Pennsylvania,
弗洛里达和宾夕法尼亚这几个州
a boy and girl can get married and have kids at those ages?
男孩和女孩在这个年龄已经可以结婚生子了
Objection.
反对
Look, I get he's still figuring all this out,
我知道他在试图说清楚状况
but I'm pretty sure he knows the laws in other states
但是我很确定他应该知道其它州的法律跟这事
are irrelevant here.
是不相干的
Sustained, Mr. Wallace.
反对有效 华♥莱♥士♥先生
And you should know, in many of those states,
而且你应该知道 在很多州
parental consent is required.
父母亲的首肯也是结婚的条件
So, you broke up. Then what?
那么你和她分手了 之后呢
She keeps cryin' and beggin'
她不停地哭 哀求我
and sayin' she's gonna hurt herself
并且说如果我不和她重归于好的话
if I don't get back to her.
她就会自杀
Then one day, she promises
然后有一天 她终于答应说
if I just come over one more time,
如果我再去看她一次
she'd be alright.
她就不再纠缠我了
And you went?
你去了吗
She said her parents were gonna be gone for the day,
她说她父母白天不在家
so yeah, I went over there.
所以是的 我过去了
Then after we were, you know, together...
然后在我们 那个之后
I fall asleep.
我睡着了
When I wake up, there's a note next to me
当我醒来的时候 看见她留下的一张纸条
saying she's gonna kill herself. Objection!
说她要自杀 反对
The police never found this note.
警♥察♥从来就没见过这张纸条
The victim herself swore under oath
而且受害人自己也发誓说
that she didn't write it.
从来没写过什么纸条
This has been hashed and rehashed. Sustained.
这件事已经被反复证明过了 反对有效
I'll allow this line of questioning
除非你可以提供
if and only if you can produce
纸条作为补充证据
any corroborating evidence of this note.
否则我不允许再进行该项质询
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官大人
Let's get back to that day.
让我们回到那天发生的事上
After you woke up, then what?
你醒来之后做了什么呢
I found her in the living room.
我看见她在客厅里
Next to an empty bottle of Oxy.
旁边放着一个羟可待酮的空瓶子
I tried to wake her,
我试图叫醒她
then when I couldn't, I called 911.
但发现不行的时候我打了911
And you waited for the ambulance?
你等救护车来了吗
No.
没有
Well, why not?
为什么不等
Because I knew her parents would come after me.
因为我知道她父母不会放过我的
Which is what they did.
而他们也确实这么做了
Even though Molly survived?
即便莫莉被救过来了吗
I guess they wanted to punish me.
我想他们应该想惩罚我吧
And the prosecution had text messages between you and Molly
控方有你和莫莉之间的短♥信♥
where you kept promising to buy her Oxy.
你在短♥信♥中答应会给她买♥♥羟可待酮
Yeah, they did.
他们是有
Can you explain those?
你有什么解释吗
She kept asking me, but I just kept stalling.
她一直让我买♥♥ 但我一直拖着
Hoping she'd give up.
想让她放弃这个念头
Why didn't you just tell her "no"?
你为什么不直接拒绝她呢
Because I thought she'd just go to the school dealer
因为我觉得那样的话她就会去找学校的卖♥♥家
and buy them herself. And were you right?
然后自己买♥♥ 那事实证明了你的想法吗
That's what she ended up doing.
她就是那么做的
The dealer just lied about it six years ago, pinned it on me,
那个卖♥♥家6年前隐瞒了此事 把责任推给了我
and that's how I ended up doing all this time.
所以我才坐了这么长时间的牢
Let the record show
请记录
that I intend to call the drug dealer
我会给那个毒贩
and the police officer on the scene
还有当时在现场
who saw that missing suicide note.
看到了遗书纸条的警官打电♥话♥
No further questions.
我没有其它问题了
Are you saying
你是指
the District Attorney's office is racist?
地方检察官有种族歧视吗
I'll leave that for other people to decide.
这事我觉得可以由大众来评判
But there's no question the system's broke
但是毋庸置疑的是 法制系统对于
for anybody who doesn't have power or money.
无权无势的人来说就是断裂的
Overcharging people who can't afford a lawyer,
因为律师费过高穷♥人♥请不起律师
then forcing them into a plea
迫使他们不得不认罪
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表