剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
* Coldest nights are out, my love *
最寒冷的夜晚已经过去 我的爱人
* Voice unearthed, a hurtful truth *
一个伤人的真♥相♥浮出水面
* Somewhere in the clouds *
在云端的某处
* So ambiguous *
如此暧昧
* Nothing left *
荡然无存
* Now *
现在
* Nothing breaks our wave, my love *
亲爱的 没有什么能阻挡我们的浪潮
You've reached the voicemail of Jerry McCormick.
这里是杰瑞·麦考密克的语♥音♥信箱
If this is business related to the Prison Board,
如果这是和监狱委员会有关的事
I'd prefer you call or e‐mail my office directly.
我希望你直接打电♥话♥或发电子邮件到我的办公室
Hi, Jerry. It's Safiya Masry.
嗨 杰瑞 我是萨菲亚·马斯里
I wanted you to hear it from me first.
我想让你先听我说
I've decided to go ahead and begin family visits ‐‐
从今晚开始 我决定进行家庭访问了
starting tonight, with Nathan Goodleaf and his wife.
先从内森·古德利夫和他的妻子开始
* Somewhere in the clouds *
在云端的某处
* So ambiguous *
如此模糊不清
The idea that they might have
在她死之前
a few moments together before she dies
让他们共处一段时间
seemed more important than placating you.
比安抚你更重要
So...I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.
所以 我得继续做我正在做的事
And ‐‐ And you can try to stop me if you like.
如果你愿意 你可以试着阻止我
* Nothing breaks our wave... *
没有什么能阻挡我们的浪潮
But I'll sleep better at night
但如果我知道我做了我所信仰的事情
knowing I did what I believed in.
我晚上会睡得更好
* Nothing breaks our wave, my love *
没有什么能阻挡我们的浪潮 我的爱人
I watched them go through this ceremony.
我看着他们举♥行♥婚礼
It was really beautiful.
真的很美
And, of course, my mind went to...
当然 我想到了
what it was like for us.
我们的婚礼
But this wasn't that.
但这不一样
This was the wish of a dying woman
这是一个不能再等待的
who shouldn't have waited.
垂死的女人的心愿
She wasted the last 13 years of her life.
她浪费了生命中最后的13年
That's when I went into the box that's under my bed
就在那时 我打开了床下的盒子
and took out these.
把这些拿了出来
When you gave these to me, I didn't like it.
那把这些给我的时候 我不喜欢
But I understood.
但是我能理解
And when you didn't bother me about it again,
当你不再为此打扰我的时候
I...thought maybe there was a way forward for us.
我想也许我们还有机会
Then I realized that I was holding on,
然后我意识到我抓住你
dragging you down,
拖你下水
using your guilt to keep you tied to me.
利用你的内疚把你绑在我身上
I know what you gave up for me, Marie.
玛丽 我知道你为了我放弃了什么
You could've had another child.
你本可以有另外一个孩子
You could've had so much more.
你本可以拥有的更多
But I'm gonna still keep fighting.
但我还是要继续奋斗
I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃
But after losing Angelo, there's no reason to say
但是在失去安吉洛之后
that anything's gonna happen for me anytime soon.
我一时半会儿是出不去了
And I can't ask you to wait.
我不能让你再等了
Not when it could be years.
可能是好几年
I love you, Marie.
玛丽 我爱你
I always will.
我永远爱你
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表