剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Safiya Masry, Superintendent.
萨菲亚·马斯里 负责人
Dez O'Reilly, Assistant District Attorney, the Bronx.
德兹·奥雷利 布朗克斯区的助理检察官
We'll need to look through your security camera footage from last week.
我们需要看一下你们上周的监控录像
What the hell is this about?
这到底是是怎么回事
"Forgery and filing a false instrument."
伪造和填写虚假文书
Who are you investigating?
你在调查谁
Well, it says right there Aaron Wallace.
上面写着呢 亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥
Do you remember the day your brother
你记得那天你哥哥
was arrested on this charge? I do.
因为这项指控被逮捕了吗 我记得
Like it was yesterday.
就像昨天发生的一样
Can you describe that, please?
请问你能描述一下吗
I was on patrol and got the call,
我当时在巡逻 接到电♥话♥以后
went down to the precinct.
就去了警♥察♥局
He was...
他是
I barely even recognized him.
我几乎认不出他了
It's like he was somewhere else.
好像他在别的地方
Like he was never coming back.
再也回不来了
And four days later, when the plea was offered?
四天后 在提出答辩请求的时候
He was detoxing so bad,
他在戒毒 状态很差
I don't think he heard anything the lawyers said.
我觉得他都没听到律师在说什么
So, you would say he was incapacitated?
所以 你是说他那时失去行为能力了吗
Incapacitated?
失去行为能力吗
He was incapable of tying his own shoes.
他连自己的鞋带都系不了
Dr. Carter to Radiology.
卡特医生请到放射科
Dr. Carter to Radiology.
卡特医生请到放射科
Hey, lady. Hey.
嗨 女士 嗨
Read something about Aaron.
在看亚伦的事
See you did, too. Yeah.
你也看到了 是的
I was, I was there, actually, when he won.
我是 事实上他赢的时候我在那里
At court?
在法庭上吗
Last week.
上周
What?
什么
I just don't want you getting caught up
我只是不想你再
in all of that again.
被这些事纠缠
I know.
我知道
Darius is the best thing that ever happened to you.
和达利斯是发生在你身上最好的事情
Remember that.
记住这一点
Paging Dr. Roberts.
呼叫罗伯茨医生
He forged some note on pink stationary
他在粉色的便签纸上伪造了一些笔记
and then presented it as evidence in court?
然后作为证据在法庭上提交
We don't know anything yet.
我们什么都不知道
Let's just see what's on the surveillance footage.
让我们看看监控录像
Here we see him take the stationary from her
这里我们看到他从她那拿走文具
and head back inside?
然后转身走到里面
Oh, you allow objects to change hands during visitation.
你允许对象在探视期间交换东西
We do thorough security checks on both sides.
我们对两边都进行了安全检查
So, does Wallace come back after this or what?
那么华♥莱♥士♥在这之后回来了吗
Fast forward 39 minutes.
快进到39分钟
You see him come back in...here,
你看他回来了 在这里
as my guards are trying to clear the space.
我的警卫正在清场
Then you see Wallace defy them and come forward.
然后华♥莱♥士♥不听他们的 向前走去
Freeze it there.
暂停
Ah. Geez. Look at that.
天呐 看那边
There it is. Now hang on a minute.
就在这 等一下
You can't even tell from this what that is.
你甚至不知道那是什么
I‐I get you're in CYA mode,
我知道你在想办法开脱罪责
but what do you think's actually going on here?
但你认为这里到底发生了什么
We'll need to interview the guards who were working
我们需要和那天在两边进行
the security checks on either side of visitation that day.
安全检查的警卫进行面谈
Actually, that's something you'd need an additional subpoena for.
实际上 你还需要一张传票
This one's only for the security cameras.
这张是专门为监控摄像准备的
We'll come back with that.
我们会带过来的
Meantime, we'll take a flash drive
同时 请给我们有
with this footage, please.
这段录像的闪存盘
Come on, Tramell. Do you remember what color it was?
特拉梅尔 你记得是什么颜色吗
Color? No.
颜色吗 不记得
Just that he said it was for his daughter.
他只是说这是给他女儿的
What about you, Officer Gutierrez?
古提雷兹警官 你记得吗
I checked the wife when she came in.
他妻子进来的时候我检查了一下
She had this box of stationary.
她拿着一个文具盒
It was blank pieces of paper, some envelopes.
里面是几张白纸和一些信封
But the color? No.
但颜色呢 不记得了
Officer Anderson?
安德森警官呢
He came out of the visiting area with the box,
他拿着盒子走出了会见区
went back to gen pop for... I don't know.
回到集体监禁区过了 我不清楚
I couldn't tell you how long, and came back with an envelope.
我无法告诉你过了多长时间 然后他拿着一个信封回来了
I checked it, of course.
当然 我检查过了
It had one piece of paper inside.
里面只有一张纸
Had handwriting on it,
上面有笔记
but I couldn't tell you what it said or anything.
但我不能告诉你上面写了什么
I've got no idea about the color.
我不知道是什么颜色的
Well, they won't be able to bust him,
他们不会抓到他的
but obviously, he did it. Officer Garrett.
很显然 他做到了 加勒特警官
I told you, you couldn't trust Wallace.
我告诉过你 不能相信华♥莱♥士♥
I mean, how could he do this? I know, Tom.
我是说 他怎么能这样呢 汤姆 我知道了
Expose you to all of this. I know. I get it.
让你了解这一切 我知道 明白了
You gotta call him in.
你得叫他进来
The second he gets back from court, read him the riot act.
他一从法庭回来 就给他念暴♥动♥法令
I'm not doing anything 'til we find out exactly
在我们搞清楚那张纸条之前
what happened with that note.
我什么也不会做
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, what's the judge doing back there, anyway?
嘿 法官到底在后面做什么
Probably reading cases.
可能在看案子
Lots of conflicting precedents.
许多相互矛盾的判例
Well, how long do you think?
你觉得需要多久
Hard to say.
很难说
Gimme a minute.
给我一分钟
Wallace.
华♥莱♥士♥
I want to talk to my witness.
我想和我的证人谈谈
Now, I know you must've heard about me,
我想你一定听我说过
what I'm up against in my own case.
我在自己的案子里面临的问题
See, they've been denying me my police file for nine years.
知道吗 九年来他们一直拒绝给我我的警方档案
They keep saying there's an ongoing investigation,
他们一直说正在调查
but they've got no indictments, no other charges.
但他们一直没有起诉 没有别的指控
I don't understand why you're telling me this.
我不明白你为什么要告诉我这些
I know you got no skin in the game, but I also know
我知道你没有参与其中 但我也知道
you're part of that police group, the 100 Blacks,
你是那100个黑人警♥察♥组织的一员
the work you do You want me to do something for you?
你做的工作 你想让我为你做什么
I thought you could have a look at my file.
我想你可以看看我的档案
They're claiming they got a new witness,
他们声称找到了新的证人
but I know it's not true.
但我知道那不是真的
So, there's got to be so much more there that's off.
所以一定有更多得东西是不对劲的
You know how to read the file.
你知道怎么阅读档案
You'll know if anything stinks.
你会知道有什么是有问题的
All I'm asking is to be pointed in the right direction.
我所请求的就是能够只向正确的方向
Because I'm in 100 Blacks?
因为我是那100个黑人之一吗
You think I'm gonna risk my job for you?
你认为我会为了你拿我的工作去冒险吗
I got a wife and kids.
我还有老婆孩子
Yeah, I got a wife
是的 我也有妻子
and a daughter who's about to have a baby.
和一个即将要生孩子的女儿
And that's my problem why?
这就变成我的问题了吗 凭什么
Because you took my brother's case?
因为你接了我哥哥的案子吗
Is that why you took it?
那就是你接手的原因吗
To get to me? I lost my life.
为了接近我吗 我失去了我的妻子
You should have thought about that before Before what?
你早该想到这点早在 早在什么
Before I decided to be black in America?
早在我决定成为美国黑人之前吗
Court is back in session!
法庭重新开庭
All rise!
全体肃立
Look, all I'm asking is for two hours.
听着 我只要求有两个小时
Look it over. You think it's all clean, fine.
看一下 你认为它是干净的 那很好
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表