剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
One thing I know is, time is not gonna help her.
我知道的一件事是 时间帮不了她
Now, if she is this shook up about it, we should ‐‐ let's ‐‐
如果她对这件事这么抗拒 那我们应该
let her get through it today, best she can.
让她熬过今天 尽力就是了
Alright, I'll buy some time with the judge,
好吧 我去法官那争取点时间
but you got to put her back together.
但你得让她振作起来
Okay.
好的
I was...
我当时
making dinner in the kitchen.
在厨房♥准备晚餐
Do you remember what you were cooking?
你还记得你准备的菜是什么吗
Of course.
当然
Tamales...rice... and beans.
玉米粉蒸肉 大米 和豆子
And where was your husband?
你的丈夫在哪里
Paying bills in the family room.
在客厅付账单
He had the baseball game on.
他当时在看棒球赛
And the team?
球队是
It was always the Yankees.
永远都是洋基队
And he was happy because they were winning.
他很高兴 因为他们正在赢球
Your Honor, let the record show that on the night in question,
法官大人 请让法庭记录 证人所述的那个晚上
the Yankees were playing the Baltimore Orioles.
洋基队在和巴尔的摩金莺队比赛
At the time of the robbery,
在抢劫案发生的时候
they would have been in the fourth inning,
他们应该是打到第四局
at which point the Yankees had taken a 4‐2 lead.
当时洋基以4比2领先
Please continue.
请继续
I heard the sound of something falling from the other room.
我听到有什么东西从另一个房♥间掉下来的声音
So I called out to see if he heard it.
所以我喊了一声 看他是否听见了
He didn't answer.
他没有回答我
So I...
所以我
I came out of the kitchen and...
我走出厨房♥ 然后
And then...
然后
It's okay. You're doing great.
没关系 你做得很好
It all happened so fast.
一切都发生得太快了
But suddenly, one of the men was binding my hands
但是突然间 其中一个男人绑住我的手
and covering my mouth and eyes.
蒙住我的嘴巴和眼睛
What did they use to cover your eyes and mouth?
他们用什么来蒙住你的眼睛和嘴
It was duct tape.
是胶带
Your Honor, we submit as Defense Exhibit 3
法官大人 我们提交辩方证据3
crime scene photos from that night.
当晚的犯罪现场照片
Please note the way the eyes and mouth are bound,
请注意蒙住眼睛和嘴巴的方式
with the tape wrapping around their heads
用胶带缠在他们的头上
in the exact same way as the Kellys.
和缠住凯利家的方式是一模一样的
Objection.
反对
You'd better get an expert witness for that.
你最好找个专家做证
No need, Mr. Wallace.
不用了 华♥莱♥士♥先生
I can take judicial notice
我通过司法认知判断
that the photos show a similar modus operandi.
这些照片显示了类似的作案手法
Now, Ms. Fernandez,
费尔南德斯女士
do you happen to remember what they used to cut the tape with?
你还记得他们用来剪胶带的东西吗
Of course. I could never forget that.
当然 我永远不会忘记
Could you tell us, please?
你能告诉我们吗
This strange knife.
是把奇怪的刀
Was there anything specific about that knife?
那把刀有什么特别之处吗
It was curved, with a gold‐and‐black handle.
它是弧形的 有一个金黑相间的把手
Now, this is a photograph
这是艾斯利·巴顿案件中
used by prosecution in the Easley Barton trial
控方用来证明卡洛斯有一把
to prove that Carlos had a Filipino karambit knife.
菲律宾弯刀的照片
Now, does this look like the same knife to you?
你觉得这把刀像用来剪胶带的那把吗
I‐I can't say that it's the actual knife,
我不能确定这就是那把刀
but it looks exactly like that.
但它看起来和那把一模一样
Now, given Ms. Fernandez's testimony,
考虑到费尔南德斯女士的证词
the court should now consider the possibility
法庭现在应该考虑卡洛斯
that Carlos was telling the truth in 1997.
在1997年说的是实话的可能性
That he didn't know where his knife was,
他不知道他的刀在哪里
because it had been stolen by the same men who killed the Kellys.
因为它被杀害凯利一家的人偷走了
That they had kept the knife
他们拿走了那把刀
and used it to kill Ms. Fernandez's husband,
用它杀死了费尔南德斯的丈夫
duplicating the original crime.
复♥制♥了原来的罪行
The People request a continuance
公诉方请求延期
to determine the brand of this knife
以确定这把刀的品牌
and to ascertain how many were manufactured
并查明在那期间
during that time period.
生产了多少把这样的刀
Certainly, the popularity of the knife would be relevant
当然 这把刀的受欢迎程度
in determining the merit of Mr. Wallace's suppositions.
将决定华♥莱♥士♥先生做出的假设的价值
I'm sure the People would like nothing more
我相信公诉方最希望的就是
than to take several months to undertake a study of this kind,
花几个月的时间来进行这样的研究
but my client has been waiting 23 years.
但我的受理人已经等了23年
Now, whatever your ruling with regard to that,
不管你的判决如何
Ms. Fernandez's testimony should at least persuade the court
费尔南德斯女士的证词至少能说服法庭
to order a DNA test
对凯利一家被害时
on the duct tape used on the Kellys.
身上的胶带进行一次DNA测试
You may have saved the rest of that man's life today.
今天你可能拯救了那位先生的余生
And that was about as brave as anything I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最勇敢的事情
All in your area.
这些都在你家附近
Nine meetings a week.
一周有九次会
Another way to find purpose.
另一种找到人生目标的方法
The reason I lost track of Anna ‐‐ it was Burke.
我找不到安娜的原因是伯克
He was waiting for me when I came in.
我进来时他正在等我
I went to talk to him.
我去找他说话了
And what'd he have to say? Nothing.
他有什么要说的 没什么
I mean, just all this B. S. about what I owed him.
都是那些关于我欠他什么的废话
But you went to him because you thought you owed him.
但你去跟他说话 是因为你就是觉得欠他的
I did owe him.
我的确是欠他
Going against your old friends is hard.
和你的老朋友作对是很困难的
After all this, you're getting cold feet?
经历了这一切 你开始害怕了吗
I was shook up.
我心情确实受影响了
It took me a few minutes to steady myself,
花了几分钟才镇定下来
and that's how she got to the bar across the s‐‐
她就是这样溜到对面街的酒吧的
This isn't about you and your complicated feelings
这不是关于你和你那些处理
about settling old scores.
陈年老账产生出来的复杂情绪
It's about him.
是关于他
All rise.
全体起立
I'll make this short and sweet.
我就长话短说吧
I found the testimony of Ms. Fernandez
我发现费尔南德斯女士的证词
and the argument of Mr. Wallace extremely compelling
和华♥莱♥士♥先生的论点非常有说服力
and am therefore ordering the DNA test.
因此我下令进行DNA检测
Based on the results of that examination,
根据检测的结果
we will revisit the possibility of a retrial.
我们将重新考虑重审的可能性
Hey, you okay?
嘿 你还好吗
You really did it.
你真的成功了
We're not there yet.
话先别说太满
But we're on our way.
但是我们在尽人事了
Easley.
艾斯利
Thank you, Mr. Roswell, Ms. Fernandez.
谢谢你 罗斯威尔先生 费尔南德斯女士
Thank you for trusting...
谢谢你们的信任
I need to see him.
我要见他
In my final weeks as attorney general,
在我担任首席检察官的最后几周
after extensive review of several old cases
在大量地审查了最近
recently brought to our attention
引起我们注意的几起旧案件
and in cooperation with the local district attorneys,
并与地方检察官合作后
we have decided to vacate the convictions of six inmates,
我们决定根据新发现的证据
based on newly discovered evidence.
撤销对六名犯人的定罪
Easley, get over here!
艾斯利 过来
The six inmates being processed for immediate release
正在准备立即释放的六名囚犯是
are Sheera Bellweather...
希拉·贝尔韦瑟
Mitko Angelov...
米克·安吉拉夫
Easley Barton...
艾斯利·巴顿
You're going home, baby!
你要回家了
Easley! Easley!
艾斯利 艾斯利
Easley! Easley! Easley! Easley! Easley!
艾斯利 艾斯利 艾斯利 艾斯利
...and Jadon Harris.
和贾顿·哈里斯
In several of these cases,
在其中几起案件中
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表