剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Just don't, okay? Don't push.
别这样 好吗 别逼我
Look I'm not.
我没有
I'm just
我只是
Look, it's eight hours a day, six days a week.
每天八个小时 一周上六天学
There's lectures, labs,
各种讲座 实验
clinical hours, and study groups.
临床培训 还有学习小组
Who's gonna be there for Jazz?
谁来照顾小茉
Well, I've been saying we should get a nanny.
我一直说我们应该找个保姆
And I told you,
我告诉过你
after what happened to my mom,
在我妈妈出事之后
I don't want our daughter spending her childhood
我不希望我们的女儿
being passed between strangers.
与陌生人度过她的童年
I want her raised with family.
我想让她和家人一起长大
Look, club's open 10:00 to 4:00.
俱乐部的营业时间是晚上10点到凌晨4点
No reason why I can't drop Jazz off at school in the morning,
没有理由我不能在早上把小茉送到学校
come home, crash, then pick her up in the afternoon
然后回家 休息 下午再去接她
and get her settled. Aaron.
照顾好她的一切 亚伦
Building something for yourself is not abandoning her.
追求自己的目标不是代表你抛弃了她
We can manage this.
我们可以安排好这一切的
But you've just got to be willing to make some concessions.
但你必须愿意做出一些让步
I don't even know if I want to do this, okay?
我甚至不知道我是否想这样做 好吗
So stop trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist.
所以不要再试图解决一个根本不存在的问题了
You're right.
你是对的
You're right. I'm sorry.
你是对的 我很抱歉
I just ‐‐ I just want you to be happy.
我只是 我只是想让你开心
Baby, I am happy.
宝贝 我很开心
Happier than I ever thought I could be.
比我想过的还要幸福
But this is my issue.
但这是我的问题
Me. Not you.
是我 不是你
Yeah, okay. Right.
好 好的
You're right.
你是对的
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
You and Jazz are my world.
你和小茉是我的全世界
♪ Lil' Mama, show me how you move it ♪
性感宝贝 给我看看你的舞步
♪ Better yet, put your back into it ♪
看你怎么发动马达臀部
♪ Do your thing like it ain't nothing to it ♪
轻描淡写毫不费力的扭动扭动
♪ Shake, sh‐sh‐shake that... girl ♪
扭动 扭动 就是这样扭动
♪ Lil' Mama, show me how you move it ♪
性感宝贝 给我看看你的舞步
♪ Better yet, put your back into it ♪
看你怎么发动马达臀部
♪ Do your thing like it ain't nothing to it ♪
轻描淡写毫不费力的扭动扭动
♪ Shake, sh‐sh‐shake that ♪
扭动 扭动 就是这样扭动
Another full house tonight!
今晚又满座了
This man want something, he's gonna make it happen.
这个人想要什么 他就会让它实现
And soon we're gonna have a second club.
很快我们就会有分店了
Alright. Enough. Come on.
好了 够了 来吧
Let me just spend some time with my lady, man.
让我和我的女人呆一会 兄弟
Alright. He's the king.
好吧 他说了算
Ever since we was 5 years old, he's had my back.
自从我们5岁起 他就一直支持我
You the king, my friend.
你是大哥 我的朋友
The king!
我的大哥
♪ Front in here, we'll thump in here ♪
前面这里 我们在这里亲热
So, am I your queen?
所以 我是大哥的女人咯
♪ All I want ♪
我想要的
♪ All I want to do, hey ♪
我想要做的 嘿
♪ Is take good care of ♪
是照顾好
♪ I'm fly, I'm fresh, I'm clean ♪
我很酷 我很潮 我一身轻松
Hey, Ryan.
嘿 莱恩
Oh! Hey! Hey, stranger!
噢 嘿 嘿 陌生人
Hey, Marie, this is Maisha.
嘿 玛丽 这是玛莎
Ooh, I love your hair.
噢 我喜欢你的发型
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
噢 谢谢 谢谢
Yours, too.
你的也很漂亮
‐ Police! Police! ‐ Put your hands up!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 举起手来
Get on the ground! ‐ Police!
趴到地上 警♥察♥
‐ Police! ‐ Hands up!
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Angelo Torres, you're under arrest.
安杰洛·托雷斯 你被逮捕了
Michael Miller, you're under arrest.
迈克尔·米勒 你被逮捕了
Hands behind your back!
把手放在背后
Aaron?
亚伦
‐ No, no. ‐ Aaron?!
不 不 亚伦
Get back, ma'am! Aaron!
女士 退后 亚伦
You want to go with him? What's going on?!
你也想被抓吗 到底怎么回事
Marie, don't! Aaron! That's my husband!
玛丽 别这样 亚伦 那是我丈夫
Marie! Why are you arresting him?!
玛丽 你们为什么要抓他
What did he do?! Aaron!
他做什么了 亚伦
That phone crackles.
那个电♥话♥有杂音
Just pinch the cord.
捏住电♥话♥线
You'll be awright.
应该就好了
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吧
I had the arraignment.
我被提讯了
They de‐‐ b‐‐
他们...
What?
怎么了
They denied bail. Five more minutes.
他们驳回了假释 还有五分钟
So, you're not coming home?
是说你回不了家吗
Not right now.
现在不行
There was this ADA there, a bitter son of a bitch,
有个助理检察官 非常操蛋
name of, um, uh, Maskins.
他叫 马斯金斯
He seemed like he was out for blood.
他是真打算找个人定罪
So, w‐what are they charging you with?
他们到底起诉你什么
I didn't really understand it all.
我一点都不明白
It ‐‐ They were talking about "kingpin" charges.
他们说什么头目罪名
指依据《持续犯罪集团法》所给出的指控 该法案旨在针对贩毒团伙的头目 量刑二十年起步
They were really coming at me, Marie.
真的是冲我来的 玛丽
Talking about undercover cops in the club,
说什么俱乐部有卧底警♥察♥
that they'd been surveilling the place for months.
已经监控了那个地方好几个月
They arrested Angelo and Michael.
他们也抓了安吉洛和迈克尔
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Have you seen them yet?
你见过他们了吗
I got to tell you something.
我得告诉你件事
Remember a few months ago?
还记不记得几个月以前
I got a call in the middle of the night from Michael?
迈克尔大半夜的给我打电♥话♥
Um, yeah, the ‐‐ the fight at the club.
记得 俱乐部有人打架
It wasn't no fight.
不是打架
A girl OD'd. What?!
有个女孩服毒过量 什么
Michael dumped her at the hospital.
迈克尔把她扔到医院门口
Admitted he was dealing.
承认他在卖♥♥毒品
He said it was nickel‐and‐dime,
他说卖♥♥的量很小
and, you know, I told him to cut it out, and he swore he would.
我告诉他不准再卖♥♥了 他也发誓不会了
And the girl survived.
那个女孩活下来了
How could you not tell me this?
你怎么没跟我说过
You know Michael. He's always messing up.
你知道迈克尔的 他总是把事情搞砸
Do the cops know?
警♥察♥知道吗
I don't know. I don't know anything.
我不知道 我什么都不知道
I'm still trying to piece it all together myself.
我自己也还没理清楚呢
So, what are we gonna do?
那我们该怎么办
I don't know, Marie.
我不知道 玛丽
I don't know.
我不知道
You have to understand how serious these charges are.
你必须得明白 这些指控是很严重的
And if this escalates the way I think it will,
如果事情像我预计的那样升级了
they could seize your house.
他们可能收回你的房♥子
What? When?
什么 什么时候
Next couple of months.
再过两三个月
But the thing is, even if they don't,
不过问题是 就算他们不会收回
you took out the second mortgage
可你做了第二次按揭
to cover the construction on the new club.
来支付俱乐部的改造费用
Marie?
玛丽
Just give me a second.
给我点时间
We need to sell the house. No, no.
我们需要卖♥♥掉房♥子 不行 不行
I‐I told you my parents are gonna help.
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表