剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
There's daylight to the left.
左翼阵营还有希望
If I run as a progressive, we can outflank Maskins.
如果我以进步的立场竞选 我们就能侧翼包抄马斯金斯
Changing your image this late in the game
到了这个阶段再改变你的形象
Requires a bold move, and I've got it.
这需要胆识 但是我并不怯懦
A series of town halls in the prisons for the prisoners,
在监狱进行一系列面向囚犯的听证会
starting at Bellmore.
就从贝尔摩尔开始
Did you forget the part
你忘记了
about how when you convict people with felonies,
被判了重罪的人
you take away their right to vote?
是没有投票权的
It's not about them.
这不是为了争取他们的选票
It's about their aunts, uncles, cousins.
而是为了争取他们姑姑 叔叔 表亲的选票
There are 47,000 inmates.
总共有47000名犯人
That's 47,000 families.
这就是47000个家庭
Give me a sec.
等我一下
You're panicking.
你这是慌不择路
No, I'm pivoting.
不 我是在转换重点
Have you even thought about the conflict of interest for Safiya?
你有没有考虑过和萨菲亚的利益冲突
Inviting you to her prison
邀请你去监狱
for what is basically a campaign event for you?
进行竞选活动
It's not a conflict.
这不构成冲突
As soon as we're done,
我们的活动结束后
she invites Glen Maskins to have his turn.
她就邀请马斯金斯来
He'd never show up for that. They'd slaughter him.
他绝对不会出席 他们会把他生吞活剥的
Exactly. But the offer will have been made.
就是这样 但是邀约还是要发
Was this Safiya's idea?
这是萨菲亚的点子吗
Yeah, and a damn good one.
没错 而且是个好点子
Well, last I heard, you were on the couch,
据我最近听说 你好像睡沙发了
or she was on the couch,
或者说她睡沙发
and you were on your way to couples counseling.
你们的矛盾都要心理咨♥询♥解决了
Well, neither one of us has time for that.
我们都没时间去
But she always has my back.
但是她总是会支持我
You don't sign a waiver, you don't get to be in the show.
你不签弃权协议 你就不能参加
I sure hope this works.
希望这能起作用
We agreed we need to be bold.
我们同意要采取大胆的举动
This is bold.
这就是大胆的举动
Okay, we got three sections.
我们把人员分了三部分
On the left, those are the lifers.
左边的 是终身监禁的
I put the guys I think might be the better talkers
我把能言善道的放到了前排
in the front rows. Great.
太好了
You'll get about 100 per session,
你每次能见100号♥人
so do your thing, rinse, and repeat.
所以做你该做的 然后重复
And Tom will be here to oversee, and I'll check in later.
汤姆会进行监督 我之后会来检查
Are you alright?
你还好吗
Oh, it's nothing I can't manage.
我能应付得来
COs!
狱警来了
Back in your cell!
回囚室去
The hell happened?
发生什么了
It's crazy, man. That dude just burned himself.
太疯狂了 那个人把自己烧伤了
They do this to you?
是他们干的吗
Just get me to medical.
送我去医务室
Come on. Get him out of here.
快点 把他带走
Come on. Let's move. Take him to medical.
快点 我们走 带他去医务室
You can't see Dawkins, but that's Bobby talking to him.
你看不到道金斯 但鲍比在和他说话
He orchestrated it from his own cell.
他在自己的囚室自导自演了这一切
The inmate who got scalded won't talk.
被烫伤的囚犯不肯交代
Claims it was an accident.
说这是意外
I want Dawkins segregated for 72 hours
把道金斯单独关押72小时
as a cooling‐off period.
让他冷静冷静
Cut him off from his crew.
把他和他的同伙隔离开来
No visitors, no contact.
禁止探视 禁止和他人接触
Where, exactly?
关到哪里
Clear out a tier.
清空一层的囚室
You clearing out all the cells?
你要把所有的囚室都清空
Orders from the superintendent.
典狱长的命令
I got to be confidential with my client.
我需要和我的客户单独谈谈
Yeah.
好
I thought your lady friend didn't believe in solitary.
我以为你的女性朋友不赞同单独监禁呢
And you didn't give her much choice.
你让她别无选择
Man, I was in my cell.
我就在我的囚室
Can't nobody pin that water‐tap thing on me.
没人能把这件事扣到我头上
You won the first round in the shower.
你在淋浴间赢了一轮
You didn't have to up the ante before the hearing.
你用不着在听证会之前加大筹码
And now I got to deal with all this, too?
现在我得应付这些情况
You'll figure it out.
你会想到办法的
We both know what's in it for you if you get it done.
我们都很清楚如果你办成了有什么好处
Well, now we got to be more aggressive with your defense.
现在我们在辩护是采取更加激进的策略
See, Wild Bill's gonna testify
怀尔德•比尔要作证
that you provoked the whole thing,
说是你挑起来的一切
that you could have walked out of there
你看到他和三个手下在那的时候
the second you saw he was in there with three of his guys.
你本来可以转身离开
So, I'm not entitled to a nice, safe shower?
怎么 我还不能安安静静洗个澡了
His men were badly injured.
他的人受了重伤
You walked out of there untouched.
你走出来毫发未伤
Which means you knew you could handle yourself.
这意味着你知道你能掌控局面
And that makes it look
看起来
like you went there looking for a fight.
就好像是你是去那挑事的
So, now I lose, 'cause I won?
所以我打赢了 现在就得吃瘪
We got to show it was self‐defense.
你得表现出那是正当防卫
Which means you got to testify.
这意味着你就得作证
Nah.
不要
You gotta counter what they say.
你得反驳他们的说法
You do that.
你去做
Gotta come from you.
必须去得从你嘴里说出来
Testifying is like snitching.
作证和告密是一个性质的
You gotta make them charges go away.
你得让他们撤销指控
It's not snitching.
这不是告密
Look, you say nothing, you lose.
如果你什么都不说 你就会输
If you lose, you gotta stay here,
如果你输了 你就得留在这
wherever...this is.
不管这算是什么吧
Alright, Lawyer Man.
那好 律师
But you got to put up some kind of fight about this solitary.
但是你得帮我争取一下不要单独监禁我
Well, I'm gonna need a down payment for my services.
我需要你为我的服务支付预付款
One call.
一通电♥话♥
Your old lady?
给你女人打
They say she's still a dime.
他们说她的风姿不减
Can you get a kite through about it or not?
你到底能不能吩咐下去
...235 at Bellmore Correctional.
贝尔摩尔惩教所235
Hey, sweetheart.
你好 亲爱的
Listen, I, um, need to tell you something.
听着 我需要告诉你一件事
You're scaring me, Dad.
你吓到我了 爸爸
No. It's okay. It's, uh...
不 没关系 是
What is it? Come on.
什么事 快说
It's Well, a couple years ago,
几年之前
your mother gave me some divorce papers to sign.
你母亲给了我离婚协议让我签字
Yeah?
然后呢
Well, I signed them.
我签了
What?! Why?!
什么 为什么
All this time, she let me sit on them,
这么长时间以来 她都没催过我
and she didn't say anything about it.
她也没有再提到这件事
And I don't want you putting this on her.
我不希望再折磨她
But why now, when you might be getting out soon?
为什么现在签 你都要出来了
Well, it was just good ‐‐
那是正确的
Automated voice: This is a monitored and recorded call
这是一通来自10B316囚犯的来电
from Inmate 10‐B‐316...
通话内容受到监控录音
What's going on?
怎么了
They're getting divorced. ...at Bellmore Correctional.
他们要离婚了 就在贝尔摩尔惩教所
Your mom didn't tell you?
你妈没告诉你吗
Listen, I don't know what's going on with my case.
听着 我不知道我的案子是什么情况
It was just...
但是
It was time.
是时候了
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表