剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
You know, he's in here for a triple homicide.
他是因为杀了三个人进来的
If I were you, I would, uh, take him seriously.
如果我是你 我就不会小看他
Very seriously.
绝不会小看他
You know what that's about.
说那些是为什么
You know that cat Green?
你知道那个叫格林的人吗
Yeah. Thinks he's a playa.
知道 他是个狠角色
Well, I think he's after me.
我觉得他要找我麻烦
Seems like I might need some protection.
感觉我需要有人保护我
You know, you got balls to base up the warden,
跟狱长作对 你还真有种
and everybody knows what they did to that arm of yours.
所有人都知道他们对你的胳膊做了什么
But you haven't put any food on my table.
可你没给我任何好处
And there ain't no free lunch.
世上没有免费的午餐
You were a little too late to kiss the ring.
你现在来示好有点太晚了
If I was you,
如果我是你
I'd go after Green before he gets to you.
我会抢在格林前头对他下手
So, your lawyer's still combing over the court transcripts,
你的律师还在梳理法庭记录
looking for anything the judge might have done wrong for the appeals.
看看能不能找到法官的失误 好给你上诉
Marie's hopeful again. We all are.
玛丽又心怀希望了 我们都是
Listen, um...
听我说
I decided to make you my emergency contact
我决定在我的档案上 写上你的名字
for my file in here.
做我的紧急联♥系♥人
Anything were to happen to me, I want you to get the call.
如果我出了任何事 我希望接到电♥话♥的是你
What's gonna happen?
会发生什么事
You never know.
谁说的好
Don't tell Marie, alright?
别告诉玛丽好吗
This ain't over.
这事没完
He's in here for a triple homicide.
他是因为杀了三个人进来的
I would, uh, take him seriously.
我不会小看他
You a dead man.
你死定了
If I was you,
如果我是你
I'd go after Green before he gets to you.
我会抢在格林之前对他下手
I'm gonna do like you said.
我会按你说的做
You askin' permission?
你是在请我允许吗
I'm gonna need some help.
我需要帮助
I can provide the backup,
我能提供后援
but you got to do the deed.
不过动手的得是你
Yeah.
好的
I know that, Bobby.
我懂 鲍比
Just get it done, alright?
把这事搞定吧 好吗
What are you doing?!
你干什么呢
Get off! Get off!
放开我 放开
Time to meet your maker.
是时候去见上帝了
Come on, playa.
来啊 狠角色
I didn't mean you no harm.
我没想伤害你
I wasn't gonna do nothing.
我什么都没打算做
Shut up!
闭嘴
Put your hands down!
把你的手放下来
I‐I‐I won't talk smack about you.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
Please don't kill me.
求求你别杀我
Shut up. I got kids.
闭嘴 我有孩子的
I got kids. Get it done!
我有孩子 赶紧动手
Get it done!
动手啊
Did you do it?
下手了吗
Word gets around.
坏事传千里
I couldn't.
我做不到
Taking a man's life, it's not easy,
夺取一个人的性命 不是容易的事
even if you got a good reason.
即便有很好的理由
You had one?
你有理由吗
Dude kept knocking my sister around,
那人老是打我妹妹
and...I gave him plenty of warnings.
我已经警告过他很多次了
The day she showed up with a broken jaw,
然后那天她出现在我面前 下巴折了
that was...
我就
That was that.
我就忍♥不了了
I know you don't really belong in here,
我知道你不属于这里
so word to the wise.
跟聪明人就不用多说了
Elijah went out on a limb for you,
以利亚为你冒了很大的风险
and you dropped the ball?
你却掉链子
You just crossed the King.
你是把大人物给得罪了
Dig in there. I got it.
使劲啊 我没问题
Got you. Right there.
搞得定你
You were drowning in an ocean,
你在海里扑腾
and I threw you a life raft.
我给你扔了救生筏
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry for wasting your time.
很抱歉浪费了你的时间
Not as sorry as Green.
格林才浪费了我的时间
You left me with a liability I had to take care of.
你给我留个烂摊子 还得我收拾
How's the warden gonna react to that?
狱长会怎么处理这事
How you think he keeps his numbers looking so good
你以为他是怎么在监狱董事会
with that Prison Board?
保持那么好的记录的
Some piece of paper will say
狱长会伪造份文件说
the man had an accident or a heart attack.
他是死于意外或者心脏病
It all gets swept under the rug.
都在私下里就处理了
Listen.
听我说
You know I got Jamal and myself out of solitary, right?
你知道我让贾马尔和我从禁闭室出来了 对吧
And your boy Shotgun,
你那个手下 猎枪
he's been in there for months.
他已经被关禁闭几个月了
I'm prepared to do the same for him.
我准备把他也弄出来
You ain't even the paralegal.
你连律师助理都不是
No, not yet, but...
是的 我还不是 不过
An inmate can choose whoever they want.
囚犯可以找任何人来为他们辩护
You know that other guy's in the warden's pocket, right?
你也知道那个监狱律师就是为狱长办事的吧
Alright. Let's hear your plan.
好吧 听听你的计划
Shotgun got thrown in the hole for a cellphone battery
猎枪被关禁闭 是因为跟律师见面之后
after an attorney visit.
手里有手♥机♥电池
Right? So...
对吧 所以
Under the directive 4910, subdivision 4C,
根据监狱规则4C部分的第4910条款
if an attorney visit is non‐contact, which it was,
猎枪那次并没有跟律师近身接触
then the search was inappropriate.
是不应该被搜身的
That right there, that reduces the violation
就这一条 这就把第三♥级♥别的违规
from a ‐‐ a tier three to a tier one.
降到了第一级别
That'd get him back into gen‐pop.
就可以让他从禁闭室出来了
Come on. I get your man out, my debt's paid?
我把你的人弄出去 这样我的债也就还清了吧
Yeah, a'ight.
嗯 你说得对
Come on. Let's get it.
来吧 行动吧
You must be feeling pretty good about yourself.
你一定自我感觉很好吧
You got Elijah's man out and his protection now.
你既把伊利亚的人弄出去了 现在又有他罩着
You know, under my tenure,
你知道吗 在我任职期间
violent incidents at Bellmore
贝尔摩监狱的暴♥力♥事件
have dropped 70%.
已经减少了70%
Take a guess why.
你来猜猜为什么
I got a feeling you're gonna say solitary.
我觉得你应该会说是因为把他们关禁闭室了
Without solitary, we can't have proper order.
如果不关禁闭的话 压根就没什么秩序可言
It's what will prevent that wife of yours
只有这样 你们这些人的妻子
from driving up here to identify you in the morgue.
才不用开着车来停尸房♥认领你们的尸体
You better know that.
你最好明白这一点
Let's get you back to your cell.
我们送您回牢房♥吧
The Court of Appeals has refused to review
上诉法♥院♥已经拒绝复审
the decision by the Appellate Division.
上诉部门的裁决
What about the Supreme Court? They're never gonna take your case,
那最高法♥院♥那边呢 他们绝对不可能受理你的案子
and the highest court in the state just ruled against you.
州最高法♥院♥前不久前才做出了对你不利的裁决
I‐I wish there was more I could do.
我 我也希望我能做点什么
What about habeas?
那从人身保护权这方面入手呢
Aaron, I know that this is hard to hear,
亚伦 我知道这话可能不中听
but if I or any other attorney I can't give up.
但凡我或者其他律师有一丁点办法 我不能就这么放弃
Winning this appeal
通过人身保护获得复审资格
would've been a hundred times easier
本就比赢得这起上诉
than getting a retrial via habeas.
要难一百倍
And why is that? Because we don't have
为什么这么难 因为我们获得的
an ineffective assistance of counsel claim,
律师请求的协助的确有效
and the court just reiterated the judge's decisions were fair,
而法♥院♥一直宣称法官的裁决是公正的
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表