剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Word of advice ‐‐
给你一句忠告
let it lie right now.
不要去
He ain't interested.
他不感兴趣
Bobby He ain't interested.
鲍比 他不敢兴趣
You cloggin' up the lanes.
你把路堵住了
Better move along.
最好让开道
♪ If we talkin' 'bout numbers, I get that ♪
如果你说的是数字我能够明白
♪ Run around with the homeys and riffraff ♪
和三教九流一同鬼混
♪ Tryna get down with us, that's a mismatch ♪
想和我们坐在一起 你不配
♪ Doubled up, putting numbers in big bags ♪
加大筹码 大把捞钱
♪ Yeah, I keep all the jewelry in gift wraps ♪
所有的珠宝都经过精美包装
♪ Break the whole city down like a Kit‐Kat ♪
为祸都市不费吹灰之力
♪ What's a Whopper Jr. to a Big Mac ♪
其他人比起我都是小巫见大巫
You gonna eat that?
你要吃吗
Nah, it's fish. I'll keep the fries.
鱼你拿去 薯条我留下
Ah. Don't mind if I do.
那我就不客气了
Mack and G‐Force are cutting me off from the phones.
麦克和G哥不让我用电♥话♥
Guards are doing nothing, and I can't get to Cassius.
狱警不加干涉 卡修斯也不见我
So get the warden involved.
那就去找典狱长
And make myself a snitch? Unh‐unh.
然后被人当成告密者 才不干
Word's gonna bubble up to her sooner or later.
消息早晚也要传到典狱长耳朵里
I don't have 'til later.
我没那么多时间了
Got my court date for interrogating Angelo
还有一周我就要出庭
less than a week out.
盘问安吉洛
I need to talk to Roswell.
我得和罗斯威尔谈谈
Today.
今天就得谈
Oh. Mnh‐mnh. No, no, no, no, no.
不行
Oh, come on, man.
拜托
Nah, man. I don't want to get involved in all that.
不干 我才不想被卷进来
One call.
就一个电♥话♥
Alright, man, gi‐‐ give me the number.
好吧 把号♥码给我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Aaron.
亚伦
Did you hear?
你听说没有
Yeah.
听说了
Wedding dispensation came through.
婚礼豁免通过了
Told you the warden would be cool with it.
跟你说了典狱长不会有意见
Yeah, she was.
没错
Then the Prison Board overruled her.
但是监狱委员会推♥翻♥了她的决定
And what was their reason?
理由是什么
They don't normally get involved in something like this.
他们一般不干涉这种事
I don't know, man.
我不知道
But there must be something that you can do.
但是你一定能做些什么
You know, legally.
从法律角度
Yeah, sure. Hit me up next week, man.
没问题 下周再来找我
Nah, listen, listen. I can't wait that long.
听着 我等不了那么久
Tricia took a turn.
崔西亚♥情♥况恶化了
The doctors say she ain't gonna make it through the month.
医生说她活不过这个月
Oh, man, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I don't think there's anything we can do in that amount of ‐‐
这么短的时间我们恐怕无能为力
You know everything she's done for me.
你知道她为了我做了什么
13 years she's been waiting. Please, man.
她等了我13年 拜托
I know, Nathan.
我知道 内森
But it's been a real rough week ‐‐
这周我自己的案子
with my own case.
很不顺
Just... let me think about it,
让我考虑一下
and I'll see what I can come up with, alright?
我看看能想什么办法
I'm not gonna tell her you said no.
我就不告诉她你拒绝了
That was a rough one.
刚才科不容易
They've been together 21 years.
他们在一起21年了
He was supposed to be paroled in four.
他再有四年就能保释了
But she got stomach cancer.
但是她确诊了胃癌
Less than six months, just like that.
只能活半年 就这样
Life is short.
人生很短暂
These were the undercovers?
这些就是卧底
Yeah, that's what he said.
他是这么说的
Nah, it's...
看不出
It's all a blur.
全都是模糊的照片
The only thing I remember about that night
我那天晚上就只记得
was Aaron's face hitting that pool table
亚伦的脸撞在台球桌上
before they dragged him out and me holding you back
之后他被抓走
so you didn't get yourself arrested.
我把你拉住免得你被警♥察♥带走
he's questioning Angelo next week.
他下周要盘问安吉洛
I'm thinking we go see Michael? Maybe he knows something.
我觉得我们 可以去见见迈克尔 也许他知道什么
Like what? I don't know.
知道什么 我说不好
Even if he did, why would he come clean now?
就算他知道 他现在为什么要坦白
Time? Guilt?
随着时间的推移感到愧疚
You're telling me there's no chance
你是说迈克尔无论如何
Michael would want to help Aaron?
不会帮助亚伦吗
After all this time?
这么久的交情了
I think, at the end of the day,
我是觉得 说到底
Michael does what's good for Michael.
迈克尔只会做对自己有利的事情
Well, I'm going with or without you.
你去不去我都会去的
But you've known him since you were kids.
不过你们毕竟是发小啊
What you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Last time I saw you,
上一次你见到我
your fist was coming at me a hundred miles an hour.
迅雷不及掩耳之势给我一拳
And you earned that.
你活该啊
We're here about Aaron.
我们是为亚伦来的
Come on, Mike. We just wanna talk.
别这样 迈克 我们就想跟你聊聊
You wanna talk, talk.
想聊是吧 聊吧
Look, Aaron's fighting his conviction,
亚伦正在争取复审
and we need some help.
我们需要帮忙
Nah, I said what I said, and that's the truth.
我知道的都已经说了 都是事实
Did you know Angelo was a snitch?
你知道安吉洛是警♥察♥的内线吗
No.
不知道
Not until after the bust.
后来才知道的
Well, if you ever cared for Aaron ‐‐
如果你但凡还关心亚伦的话
he's got one chance to question Angelo in court,
他现在有机会在法庭跟安吉洛对质
and he needs whatever we can give him.
他需要我们能提供的一切支持
Nothin' I can tell you.
我没什么能跟你们说的
In all that time you were with him?
你跟他一起混了那么久
Told you I didn't know 'til after.
我说了 事后我才知道的
And during the trial, you never talked to him?
审判期间 你从来没跟他说过话吗
Nah, man. They kept us separate.
没有 他们把我们分开关押的
Well, did you hear anything when you was locked up?
在你被关押的时候 听到什么了吗
Like what? Like something, Michael!
比如呢 什么都行 迈克尔
Come on, man! Hey, get out of my face.
说吧兄弟 嘿 离我远点
You flipped, Michael.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了亚伦 迈克尔
To save yourself.
为了自保
You sold him out after all he did for you.
他为你做了那么多事你还出♥卖♥♥♥了他
We did for each other.
我们做的事是为了彼此
It hit the fan.
出事了
Everybody got their own lawyers, did what they had to do.
所有人都请了自己的律师 尽一切可能自保
It's not on me Aaron was too stubborn to take a plea.
亚伦太顽固不肯接受协议不是我的过错
You owe him, Michael.
你欠他的 迈克尔
We all know it.
咱们都清楚
So just think about what we're asking.
好好考虑一下我们的要求吧
Look, I recognize that...
听我说 我意识到了
I may have come on a little too strong.
我可能确实强势了一点
I wanted my reforms to be aggressive,
我想施行进取性的改革
and if that affected my style ‐‐
如果我的风格影响了
It wasn't just your style, sweetheart.
这不是你风格的事情 亲爱的
Day one, you strutted into that room
上任第一天 你从象牙塔的智囊团
from your "think tank" ivory tower, telling everyone
大摇大摆走进办公室 告诉所有人
who'd been dealing with the prison system for decades
告诉那些已经在监狱系统工作了几十年的人
that they had no idea what they were doing.
他们根本不知道该怎么工作
Look, I ‐‐ I've appreciated
我真的非常感激
your supporting my efforts to implement change.
你对我落实改革的努力给予的支持
I've got news for you.
我得告诉你
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表