剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
I, Aaron Wallace,
我 亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥
am under the permanent custody of the state of New York,
长♥期♥监禁在纽约州
serving a life sentence for something I didn't do.
为了我并未犯下的罪过而被终身监禁
Being a prison paralegal, representing fellow inmates
作为监狱律师助理 代理狱友的案子
that's my only commodity.
那是唯一让我觉得自己有价值的事情
Being a lawyer, proving my innocence
作为一名律师 证明我的清白
that's how I'm gonna get myself out of here.
这也是我离开这个地方的办法
I was hoping maybe you could do something for me.
我希望你可以帮我做件事
You're the only one I can trust.
你是我唯一可以信任的人
What is this all about? I told you,
这是什么回事 我告诉过你
it's best you don't know.
你最好不要知道
What do you need? My police file.
你需要什么 我的警局档案
I'm gonna sue the NYPD to release it.
我会起诉纽约警♥察♥局让他们公布出来
I see no reason to grant access.
我认为不能够给予调取的许可
The police refused to give Mr. Wallace
警方拒绝提供
the records from his case.
华♥莱♥士♥先生案子的记录
They're afraid.
他们害怕了
How would you even fight your case?
你要怎么打你的案子呢
I'd find another way.
我会找到其它方法的
Of course, it's about self‐respect and hope
当然 这事关乎到自尊和希望
and recognizing there's more going on than just yourself.
并且会让你意识到除了你自己 还有其他人
But the thing I've learned more than anything in my time here,
但是我在这里学到的最重要的一件事就是
through my sobriety, through this program,
通过我的清醒和互助项目
and now through the work that I do in the treatment center,
通过我在治疗中心的工作
is how to take personal responsibility.
我学会了如何承担责任
See, if you don't take
如果你自己
responsibility for yourself,
都不为自己负责
for your choices,
不为你的选择负责
for where you are...
不为你的处境负责
you're never gonna be ready when you get out.
就算你出去了 你也仍然没有准备好面对一切
Like my man Hamlet said, "The readiness is all."
就像哈姆雷特说的那样 有备无患
Who's next?
下一个谁来
Frankie.
弗兰基
What about you?
你怎么想的
I'm just real nervous about going back into gen pop.
我特别担心要出去 回到外面的公众区
I mean, I got my thirty days,
我是说 我现在已经戒断30天了
but it's a lot easier here, all this support, no temptation.
但是在这很容易就能做到 有大家的支持 也没有诱惑
But just out there, it's so easy to
但是如果我出去了 很容易就会
I‐I'm sorry to interject here,
我 我很抱歉打断一下
but I just need to assure you,
但是我想向你们保证
all of you, that we are cracking down
所有人 我们这里绝不允许
on any kind of drug trade.
任何毒品交易
But if you do feel tempted, you find a shift commander,
但是如果你真的觉得忍♥不住了 你可以来找值班的负责人
and we will get you the support you need.
我们会给你所需要的支持
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 女士
You should know, relapses are down,
你应该知道 复吸率降低了
and we've had twice as many applicants this month as last.
这个月和上个月相比 我们收到了多达两倍的申请
Wouldn't be possible without your leadership, Hassan.
没有你的带领 这一切都不可能
You know I appreciate the opportunity.
你知道我很珍惜这个机会
This is gonna be the transitional wing
这边会给刚刚戒断的人
for newly sober inmates,
在过渡期时居住
so they don't have to be released immediately
这样他们不会被立刻释放到
into gen pop.
外面的公众区域
Excuse me, Ms. Masry.
打扰一下 马斯里女士
Aaron Wallace is at Security down on three,
亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥正在下面三层的安保处等着
looking for Newcombe.
他来找纽科姆的
Says he's representing him.
说是他的代表律师
We don't have a court date yet,
我们还没有具体的出庭日期
but we are meeting so that we can go over our strategy.
但是我们可以见面练习一下我们的辩护流程
And it's Nawaz now.
现在我叫纳瓦兹
Not Newcombe.
不再叫纽科姆了
Not in your paperwork.
你的档案中可没改
I think we can afford to lend him the courtesy
我觉得他想要被叫做什么
of addressing him by his preferred name.
总还是可以自己决定的吧
Take him down, then? Yes, please.
要带他下去吗 是的
Thank you, ma'am. As ever.
谢谢您 女士 一如既往
I told you nobody looks better
我跟你说过如果有警♥察♥做证的话
on a witness stand than a cop.
那就再好不过了
So, what'd your brother say? You reach out to him?
你弟弟怎么说 你联♥系♥他了吗
Nah, not yet.
还没
What's taking so long?
怎么这么久还不联♥系♥
You know, I'm not so sure about that, man.
我不太确定该不该那么做 伙计
We talked about this. Why not?
我们谈过这个了 为什么不呢
I wrote him a 28‐page letter when I first got clean.
我第一次戒断成功的时候给他写了封长达28页的信
And?
然后呢
He never wrote me back.
他都没回过信
That was three years ago, right?
那是3年前的事了对吗
It's not like you did something violent.
你又不是什么暴♥力♥犯罪
Look, man's made it perfectly clear
很明显 他的意思就是
he wants nothing to do with me.
再也不想跟我扯上任何关系了
I've been a weight on him his whole life.
我一直是他的负担
The last thing I want to do now is is call him
我现在最不想做的事就是打给他
and ask for something.
让他帮我的忙
Alright, look,
好吧
what if I reach out to him and tell him
如果我打给他 然后跟他说
that you didn't even know I was doing it?
你根本不知道我会联♥系♥他呢
We play it like that,
我们这么做
if he doesn't want to help, then it's me
如果他不想帮忙 那他也只会
he's telling to screw off, not you.
对我说滚远点 而不是对你
Oh, come on, Hassan. Just let me try.
好了 哈桑 至少让我试试
I'm telling you. He's the best chance you got.
我告诉你 他是你最好的机会了
That's what I'm talking about!
我说什么来着
That's too good, man. Too good. Oh, man.
太厉害了 太厉害了 伙计
Hello?
你好
You are receiving a monitored and recorded call
你将要接听的是来自贝尔莫尔教养所10-B-316号♥的电♥话♥
from Inmate 10‐B‐316 at Bellmore Correctional.
电♥话♥将会被监听和录音
To accept this call, press one.
选择接听请按1
Aaron. Yo, Aaron.
亚伦 嘿 亚伦
You review my charges yet?
你研究过我的控罪了吗
I'm on it, Monte. Hearing's not 'til next week.
我正在看 蒙特 听证会下周才开呢
I'm tellin' you, Nineball's lyin'.
我跟你说 九球在撒谎
Fork was nowhere near his eye.
叉子根本就没碰到他眼睛
Try a spoon next time.
下次你用勺子吧
I can't lose my yard time. Monte, Monte, Monte.
我不想以后都不能出去放风了 蒙特 蒙特 蒙特
I need my yard time. Alright, alright, alright.
我需要放风时间 好了好了好了
Let him do his thing, alright? He's lyin'.
让他做自己的事好吗 他在撒谎
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, this is all for Hassan?
这些都是为了哈桑的案子在做准备吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm tracking down some case law.
我在找判例法
You reach out to his brother yet?
你联♥系♥他哥哥了吗
Yeah, he's coming here today.
联♥系♥过了 他今天就来
So, you gonna hit him up right away?
那你打算今天就跟他说吗
I don't even know if he's gonna help Hassan.
我还不知道他是否打算帮哈桑
I gotta slow‐play it, you know what I mean?
我想一步步来 你懂我的意思吧
If he's barely willing to help his brother out,
如果他连自己的亲哥哥都不肯帮
why the hell you think he gonna bend over
你凭什么认为他会为你
backwards for you?
做什么呢
Haven't figured that out yet.
我还没想出办法来
Well, listen, all I'm saying is,
听着 我的意思是说
you know, your rep's still a little shaky
你上次为乔伊·诺克斯做代表律师的那件事
after the whole Joey Knox thing.
名声还是有点受影响的
I got 42 guys in here who want me to rep them.
现在有42个人都想让我做他们的辩护律师
Hassan's the only one with a family member who's a cop.
哈桑是唯一一个家里有人做警♥察♥的
Now, I need a cop to access my police file.
现在我需要一个警♥察♥帮我拿到我的警局档案
You got to at least tell Hassan
你至少应该告诉哈桑
what your game plan's gonna be. No way.
你的计划是什么 不行
No, I come clean now, he'll pull out. Yeah, but if you ambush him later
如果我现在和盘托出 他肯定不干 是 但如果你之后才让他知道
I need to know what's in that file, Jamal.
我需要知道我的档案里到底有什么 贾马尔
Without that, I got nothing. Alright.
没有档案 我就一无所有了 好吧
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表