剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Alright? End of conversation. Alright.
好吗 这事不再谈了 好吧
Pass me that.
把那个递给我
Here you go, boss man.
给你 老板
You look angrier on TV.
你比电视上看到的更生气
I appreciate you coming all this way.
谢谢你能赶过来
So will Hassan.
哈桑也会很感激的
Is that what he's calling himself now?
他现在是那么称呼自己的吗
It's part of his new deal.
这是他现在的新面貌
Changed his name, converted to Islam.
改个名字 开始信伊♥斯♥兰♥教
He some kind of Malcolm X now?
他现在是打算做马尔科姆埃克斯了是吗
More like Dr. King.
更像是马丁·路德·金
Okay, I‐I'll give you ten minutes, so make it quick.
好吧 我 我只有10分钟的时间给你 快说吧
Alright. So, here's the deal.
好吧 我是这么打算的
At the time he accepted the plea for the burglary,
在他接受入室盗窃控罪的时候
he was detoxing and out of his mind,
他正好在脱瘾治疗期 所以头脑不清醒
which means he was too impaired to make a proper decision.
也就是说 他当时的神志根本不足以做出正确的决定
All I want is for you to testify how bad his addiction was.
我只是希望你能出庭作证 证明他是个瘾君子
That wouldn't be difficult.
这事并不困难
Then you'll do it. Mm, I didn't say that.
就是你愿意作证对吧 我可没那么说
They put him away for 15 years for stealing copper wire
就因为在一所他认为是废弃的建筑里偷了铜丝
out of a building he thought was abandoned.
他就被抓起来坐了15年的牢
He had two other felonies under his belt,
他好像还有两项控罪
and he knew what he was doing.
而且他当时也知道自己做了什么
And if he didn't get caught for that,
如果他不是因为这个坐牢
it would've just been for something else.
也会因为犯了其它事被抓的
I was in here when Hassan first came in.
从哈桑被抓进来我就已经在里面了
I know what he was then, what you got in your mind.
我知道那时候他什么样 你会怎么想
But he's a different man now.
但是他现在改过自新了
He used to steal from our mother.
他过去经常从我们老妈那偷东西
Took her dialysis equipment one time.
有一次竟然把她的透析仪拿走了
I came home, had to rush her to the hospital.
我回到家 不得不赶紧带她去医院
She nearly died because he needed his vial of crack.
他就为了吸毒 差点害死了我妈
Then when she did die,
结果当她真的去世的时候
he wasn't at the funeral
他都未能出席葬礼
because he was locked up.
因为他被抓起来了
I get that he did a lot of things to you and your family.
我知道他之前对你和家人做了很多不好的事
I get it because he told me.
我知道因为是他亲口告诉我的
I get it 'cause I know a lot of people like that.
我了解是因为我认识很多像他那样的人
I'm in here because of someone like that.
我在这 就是因为有这种人
But you see that man over there?
但你看见那边的那个人了吗
The one with the do‐rag?
穿着帽衫的那个
The only reason he's alive
他能活下来
is because Hassan helped him get clean.
是因为哈桑帮他戒断了
And that one there he tried to hang himself last summer.
还有那边的那个 他去年夏天想上吊自杀
Hassan helped him turn it all around.
哈桑帮了他 让他获得了新生
Yeah?
是吗
You see that punk right there?
你看到那个混♥蛋♥了吗
Table in the corner.
坐在角落桌子边那个
I put him away on attempted murder
因为试图谋杀和劫车
and for carjacking.
我亲手抓的他
He's here for a reason, just like everybody else.
他进来这是原因的 跟其他进来的人一样
And I'm assuming the reason you drove all the way up here
而我想你之所以大老远的开车过来
is because you've still got some feeling for your brother.
是因为你对你哥哥还有感情
I'm not asking you to forgive him,
我不是在请求你原谅他
but what I am asking for
我只是想请你
is one afternoon to help him get out of here.
花一个下午的时间帮他离开这
I never knew your mother,
我不认识你母亲
but I'm sure that's what she would have wanted.
但是我想她肯定也希望你这样做
You gonna use my mother on me?
你居然用我妈来给我施压
I'm a lawyer.
我是个律师
I'll do whatever I can for my client.
我会尽可能的帮助我的委托人
Yeah, the clerk tipped me off.
听说了 那个员工跟我提过
I'm down here now. Wallace filed a 440,
我现在就在这呢 华♥莱♥士♥申请了440条款
arguing state of mind at the time of the plea.
提出罪犯在认罪时的精神状态有问题
I guess he thinks 'cause the perp's brother's a cop,
我猜他的盘算是 因为那个罪犯的哥哥是个警♥察♥
that's gonna have some sway, but it'll never fly.
他肯定有什么办法 但他别想了
Burg 2 in Queens doesn't sound like much of an angle.
皇后区的2级入室偷盗 这辩护角度可不怎么样
It doesn't even touch his case tangentially.
这跟他的案子一点关系都没有
I don't get what he's doing.
我不知道他想干嘛
I want to check and see if this cop ever worked the Bronx.
我想查查这个警♥察♥当初是否在布朗克斯区工作过
Bottom line is Wallace isn't stopping.
关键是华♥莱♥士♥是不会停手的
Now we need to cut him off at the knees.
现在我们要从根上断了他的后路
I was so wasted, I didn't know what borough I was in,
我当时很嗨 都不知道怎么走进去的
let alone if anybody was in the building.
更别提会注意到建筑立面是否有人了
So, you went inside.
所以你进去了
Then what?
之后呢
I remember going up the stairs,
我记得好像上楼了
stealing the copper wire from the walls,
从墙上弄了铜丝
and then heading back down.
然后就下楼了
And did you see anybody inside?
你看见里面有人吗
No.
没有
Hear anybody?
听见什么了吗
I just I just remember it kind of smelled,
我就 我就记得好像里面挺味儿的
like like some old garbage or something.
好像垃圾没扔还是什么的
And when the police arrested you
当警♥察♥逮捕你的时候
and told you somebody was living there?
告诉你有人住在那里吗
I said I didn't know.
我说了我不知道
That I was sorry. I had no idea.
很抱歉 我不知道
And did you know the person living there
你知道住在那里的人
was actually a homeless man with a sleeping bag
实际上是个擅自闯入的
who himself was trespassing?
带着睡袋的流浪汉吗
The prosecution will probably object here,
控方在这儿可能会提出反对
and I'll change the word to "squatting,"
而我会换个词 非法占用
and then we'll move on.
然后我们会继续
So, what Hey, you good at this, man.
伙计 你知道吗 你很擅长这个
I'm still trying to figure that out.
我还在想办法
I'm one for one so far. Hey.
目前为止 我是一对一的
How you even get your law degree?
你是怎么拿到法律学位的
From in here?
从这里吗
Desperation.
不顾一切地拼命
Needing to focus on something to survive.
要专注于某事才能生存
I managed to get myself clean,
我设法给自己洗白
but it was the warden who gave me a sense of purpose.
但正是监狱长给了我一种使命感
It's amazing what she's done with this place
在这么短的时间内
in such a short amount of time.
她在这个地方做的太棒了
Against all doubters.
反对所有质疑的人
Yeah.
没错
She's almost as stubborn as me.
她几乎和我一样固执
She just trying to do what's right.
她只是试图做一些正确的事
And Lord knows, that's a hard thing
天知道这件事有多难
a hard thing.
很难的事情
* No, no *
不 不要
* Be honest, be honest *
要诚实 要诚实
You look good.
你看起来不错
* No, no, be honest, be honest *
不 要诚实
Thank you.
谢谢你
For doing this.
这么做
* Be honest *
要诚实
* I lost my soul *
我失去了灵魂
* They sold my soul * Let's go.
他们出♥卖♥♥♥了我的灵魂 我们走吧
* I stumble, fell *
我跌倒了
* Fell hot like Hell *
感觉像地狱一样热
* The demons crawl *
恶魔爬行
* All on my wall *
在我的墙上
* I see them stare *
我看见他们盯着我
* But I don't care * You don't know what this is about?
但我不在乎 你不知道这是怎么回事
All I know is they have a subpoena.
我只知道他们有传票
* No *
不要
* The devil's watching over me *
恶魔监视着我
* And I'm scared to sleep at night *
我害怕晚上睡觉
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表