剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
What's up, fellas?
你好啊 朋友
This was a premeditated assault on Mr. Dawkins.
这是一起针对道金斯先生的预谋袭击
In the future, when Dawkins starts
将来 等道金斯开始
to throw his weight around, I expect you to come to me.
作威作福时 我希望你来找我
Hi. I'm here to see Billy. He wrote me about a case.
嗨 我来见比利的 他写信跟我说了一个案子
The election's in six weeks.
还有六周就开始选举了
You need to hit Maskins.
你要狠狠打击马斯金斯
I got the case.
我赢了案子
Mr. Barton? I'm an attorney.
巴顿先生 我是名律师
I'm the reason you were transferred here.
你是因为我才转到这里来的
I signed the divorce papers. When did he give you these?
我签了离婚协议 他什么时候给你的
A few days ago.
几天前
It's me.
是我
I, uh...
我
I got your note, I see the closet,
我看到你的留言了 我看了衣柜
but I'm just having trouble understanding what ‐‐
可我有点不太明白
I've been texting you. I've left you messages.
我一直给你发短♥信♥ 给你留言
We're too grown for this, Darius.
咱们都是成年人了 别这样 达利斯
I ‐‐ We've been through too much.
我 我们一起经历了那么多
Just call me back.
给我回个电♥话♥吧
Darius left last night.
达利斯昨晚离开了
What happened?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
I think, um...
我想是
I think this is all too much for him.
可能这些对他来说太难承受了
You mean me?
你是说我吗
No! No.
不不是
So, he's not coming back?
他不会回来了吗
I don't know.
不知道
I really don't.
真的不知道
He ‐‐
他
Just ‐‐ I need a minute, Jazz.
先 让我静静 小茉
Just give me a minute.
让我先静静
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么
I'm not afraid of anything.
我什么都不怕
And I'm an old man now. I am done fightin'.
我都老了 已经不想抗争了
You know, first time we talked, you ‐‐
我们第一次聊的时候
you said you'd think about it and get back to me.
你说过你考虑考虑 然后回复我
You haven't given us one session
可我们还一次都没
working with you, going over the evidence.
正式谈过 看看那些证据
And of all the cases you could take on,
你有那么多案子可以接
w‐why is mine so important?
为什么我这个这么重要呢
Because Maskins did the same thing to you as he did to me.
因为马斯金斯对你做了跟我一样的事
We need to expose him for who he is.
我们必须揭发他的真实面目
No, you need to use me to expose him for who he is,
不对 是你需要利用我去揭发他的真面目
because you can't do it on your own.
因为光靠你自己做不到
Let's just call it what it is.
就别粉饰了
You're not doing this for me. You're doing it for yourself.
你根本就不是为了我 你是为你自己
You're right.
你说得对
I'm not doing this for money or publicity.
我不是为了钱或者宣传自己
But are those better motivators
可还有什么动机 能比一个人
than a man trying to get his way to freedom?
想获得自♥由♥的动机更好呢
Our interests are aligned, Easley.
我们的利益是一致的 艾斯利
No one can understand what you're going through
这些年你都经历了什么
better than I can.
没人比我更懂
I asked around a bit.
我四处打听过了
People say some of your "clients"
大家说你的一些客户
end up on the wrong side of it,
最终结局可不太好
'cause your oath is not as strong as your agenda.
因为你的誓言没有你的目的那么坚决
Look, that was one time.
就只有一次
I was desperate.
我当时无路可走了
I did something I shouldn't have.
做了一些不该做的事
I'm not gonna do that to you.
不过我不会这么对你
Why not?
为什么
'Cause I learned my lesson.
因为我吸取了教训
The hard way.
惨痛的教训
Give us two hours in a room.
给我两小时时间谈谈案子
See how you feel.
看看你怎么想
What you got to lose?
你有什么好损失的呢
So, here's what we have against us.
对我们不利的证据是这些
The Kellys were your employers.
凯利一家是你雇主
You had easy access and keys to the house,
你有钥匙 可以随意进出房♥间
and there was no sign of a break‐in.
也没有破门而入的迹象
Neighbors saw a workman's van like yours
案发当晚 邻居见到一辆工人的面包车
parked down the street the night of the crime.
停在街上 很像你的车子
Both you and Carlos were having money problems at the time,
当时你和卡洛斯都经济困难
and your only alibi for that night was each other.
而你们俩的唯一不在场证明是彼此互证
More painful, a neighbor heard you and Mr. Kelly arguing
更糟的是 谋杀案前三周 一个邻居听到
three weeks before the murders.
你和凯利先生发生了争执
And most importantly, the duct tape that was used
最重要的是 用来捆受害人的胶带
to bind the victims came from your toolbox.
来自你的工具箱
And Carlos' unusual knife ‐‐
而卡洛斯那把特别的刀
the one they say made the signature slashing wounds ‐‐
据他们说就是那把刀造成的特殊伤口
was missing, and he couldn't account for it.
刀不见了 他也说不清下落
I thought you were trying to convince me we had a chance.
我还以为你要说服我还有机会翻案呢
Just laying out all the problems so we can see how to attack 'em.
只是先把所有的困难都列出来 这样才好找出破绽反击
Knife and the duct tape ‐‐ that's what gotcha.
刀和胶带 就是这个让你定罪的
I told my other lawyers ‐‐ anyone could have used the tape.
我跟其他律师也说过 任何人都可以用那个胶带
Anybody could've grabbed that knife from Carlos' toolbox.
任何人都可以从卡洛斯的工具箱拿走刀
They were just lying there in the garage.
它们就放在车♥库♥里
You're right.
你说得对
And that was the basis of their rush to judgment.
这就是他们草率结案的依据
We'll probably never know about that knife,
我们可能永远找不到刀了
but that duct tape could be your salvation,
但是胶带可能是你的一线生机
because they never DNA‐tested it.
因为他们一直没验DNA
Back then, they just didn't do it that much.
那时候 做DNA还不是那么普遍
But tape is sticky, and DNA lasts,
但是胶带有粘性 DNA留存时间长
so they test it now and they find a match
如果他们现在验DNA
with someone else in the FBI database...
并在联邦调查局数据库找到匹配者的话
that's powerful.
这就是有力证据
But we can't win the motion
但是如果我们没其它证据
without other substantiating evidence.
法官就不会通过重审的提议
That wasn't presented at either your original trial
这一点在你初审时和上诉时
or in the appeal.
都没有提到
That sounds like a tall order.
听起来任务艰巨啊
It would be.
如果没有这些
If we didn't have all this.
是会很艰巨
This is probably gonna be hard for you to swallow,
你可能一时难以接受
but I got all this from Billy Sprite.
我是从比利·斯普莱特那儿得到的消息
His widow, actually.
实际上是他遗孀
That man.
那个家伙
I know he went hard on you during the investigation,
我知道调查期间他整惨了你
but it turns out that he was just a foot soldier.
可结果他也就是个跑腿的
And he was having doubts.
他也有过疑虑
Yeah, not soon enough.
是啊 可惜太晚
True.
没错
But when Carlos killed himself in prison,
可是当卡洛斯在狱中自杀时
Billy tried to undo it all.
比利想翻案的
Look, his theory was that this wasn't a one‐time deal ‐‐
他的想法是 这案子不是一个个案
that the guys who killed the Kellys
杀死凯利一家的人
were desperate tweakers
一定是走投无路了
who must have robbed houses looking for cash.
打劫了不少家 为了弄到现金
They would have hit anyplace that looked like an easy target.
他们会去任何容易下手的地方抢劫
He had a list.
他列了个单子
1♥8♥9♥ home invasions all over Nassau
1995年到1998年 纳苏和萨福克县
and Suffolk County between '95 and '98.
共发生1♥8♥9♥起入室抢劫
He was looking for a similar M. O.
他在找类似的作案手法
Got through a little more than half before he got sick.
刚查完一半 他就病了
How long that take him?
他花了多久时间
Looks like about four years.
大概四年
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表