剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
But go easy on him, okay?
不过别难为他 好吗
I'm just gonna talk to the kid.
我只是跟那孩子聊聊
See, that's what I mean when I say "go easy on him," Dad.
你看 我说让你别难为他就是这个意思 爸爸
He's not a kid.
他不是孩子了
Give him the respect he deserves.
给他应得的尊重
You always were the smartest person in the family.
你总是这家里最聪明的那一个
So, you're gonna be chill, right?
所以你会冷静点的 对吧
I'll be chill.
我会冷静的
Listen...
听着
there's a few things I gotta take care of over here,
这边还有点事我得去处理一下
so, um, I'm gonna run, okay?
所以我得挂了 好吗
Well, I'm happy about your case.
好吧 我很高兴你的案子顺利
And I really do hope
我也希望
you pissed off the District Attorney.
你让那个地区检察官很生气
Well, I think I did.
我相信我做到了
How the hell could this have gone down
我办公室一点消息都没得到
without my office being notified?
这事到底是怎么发生的
No, I‐I am not coming to you.
不 我不会去找你的
You send counsel for the NYPD to my office.
你让纽约警♥察♥局律师到我办公室来
One hour.
一小时之内
And he'd better have some answers for me.
他最好给我准备好答案了
I promise, no more depositions.
我保证 不会再有其它证词了
Yeah, no, no.
是的 不是这样
I hear you, but that's not 'til the hearing next week.
我听到你说什么了 可那是下个星期的听证会
Come in!
进来
Listen, someone just walked in my office.
我办公室来人了
Gotta call you back.
回头再给你打回去
Thought your license was suspended.
我以为你的执照被暂停了
11 more months. Consulting 'til then.
十一个月 在那之前只能提供咨♥询♥
Three DUIs in two years.
两年之内三次酒驾
Sponsored Wallace before anyone noticed.
在被人发现之前给华♥莱♥士♥做的担♥保♥
Good thing they can't rescind his Character and Fitness
好在他们没法因为我没有道德标准
just 'cause it turns out I don't have any.
就废除他的道德标准考核
I just find it hard to believe you didn't call me,
我是不敢相信你居然没给我打电♥话♥
find out the real story about this guy
在你坚定地为这个人担♥保♥之前
before sticking your neck out for him.
问问我他到底有什么故事
Well, I was pretty drunk.
我那时候醉的厉害
Now that you're sober?
现在你清醒了吗
Seems like an even better decision.
看上去这决定更棒了
I've seen the court records.
我看到法庭记录了
Smells like you were playing footloose and fancy‐free
感觉你一直在肆意妄为的
with witnesses, discovery, snitches ‐‐
玩弄证人 证据 还有告密的
Then let him prove that.
让他来证明啊
Hard to,
很难啊
without seeing what you and the cops are withholding.
看不到你和警♥察♥手里的证据怎么证明
'Course, that's what you count on.
当然了 这就是你希望的
Dragging your feet with your limitless resources,
用你的无限资源拖延进度
grinding people down ‐‐
逼迫别人就范
Holy smokes, pal, what happened to you?
我的老天爷啊 哥们 你是怎么了
Moral clarity.
良心发现
You oughta try it some time.
你也应该试试
So, you're helping him?
你是在帮他吗
Not exactly a law library at Bellmore, no Internet.
贝尔摩又没有法律图书馆 也没互联网
I run down some case law from time to time.
我有时候帮他查查法条
Ah, you're his paralegal. How cute.
哦你是他的助手啊 太可爱了吧
I'd beware, Glen.
格伦 我要是你就小心点
He's out for blood
他是要复仇
and he's already a better lawyer than I ever was.
而且他已经比我当年都要厉害了
Doesn't make him innocent.
那也不能说明他是无辜的
Of course, you have to say that,
当然你会这么说了
especially after you got elected
尤其你就是靠九年前
off those splashy headlines nine years ago.
那些醒目的新闻标题当选的
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
We were never friends. We used each other. - Oh, for God's sake.
从来都不是朋友 我们互相利用而已 我的天啊
Grow up. Get off your cross.
成熟点吧 别一副受害者的样子
All those pleas we made,
我们经手的那些协议
the wheeling and dealing with people's lives ‐‐
不择手段的对待别人的命运
You were a public defender. It's part of the job.
你是公诉人 这就是工作
Then the water I carried for you and the other law‐and‐order bastards
我在参议院的时候 帮你和你手下那帮混♥蛋♥
when I was in the Senate,
遮掩了多少事情
the legislation we passed protecting police misconduct?
还有我们通过的保护警♥察♥不当行为的法律
We ruined people's lives.
我们毁了别人的生活
How many lives, Glen, while we were doing our jobs?
格伦 在做我们的工作时我们毁了多少人的生活
Yo, Phil.
嘿 菲尔
I heard you used to bunk with Joey Knox.
我听说你以前跟乔伊·诺克斯同屋
Not for a while, but yeah.
很久以前了 是的
He's been thrown in the hole for smacking the CO.
他因为袭击狱警被关禁闭了
He ever have a beef?
他跟你抱怨过吗
With custody? Yeah.
抱怨狱警吗 是的
Nah. Not with custody.
没 没抱怨过狱警
With who, then?
那抱怨过谁
Why don't you ask Wild Bill?
你干嘛不问怀尔德·比尔
I'm asking you.
我在问你
Something about what went down doesn't fly.
不是所有已成定局的事情都无法改变
You give me something, you know I can hook you up.
你告诉我信息 我可以帮到你
I saw him the morning of the fight,
打架那天早上我看到他了
in the cafeteria.
在餐厅
He was spooked about something.
他不知道因为什么很害怕
And how do you know?
你怎么知道的
He say something to you?
他跟你说什么了吗
You spend three years in a cell with somebody,
你跟一个人同屋住了三年
you can read them from across the room.
不用靠近就能看明白
And he was spooked.
他就是在害怕
We're gonna need to review some video footage
我们需要查看一些上周四的
from last Thursday.
录像资料
Here's the order from the superintendent.
这是主管的命令
He shouldn't even be in here.
他不应该在这儿的
He's the prisoner rep.
他是囚犯律师
Now cue it up.
现在开始吧
He's asking for help.
他在寻求帮助
He's scared.
他害怕了
I need to see Knox.
我要见诺克斯
He's not interested.
他不感兴趣
Said you should take a hike.
还说你应该去放放风
A hundred brothers wanting you to take their case...
一百个兄弟想让你接手他们的案子
...and you working for Adolf.
而你在为阿道夫工作
You having trouble protecting your people these days?
你现在很难保护你的人吗
Now, why would you say something like that?
为什么这么说
I saw some security‐cam footage.
我看了一些监控录像
Looked to me like Joey was begging a guard
在我看来 乔伊像是在求警卫
to pull him out of gen pop.
把他带出那里
Joey say that?
乔伊说的吗
He'd never admit to wanting protection.
他从不承认需要保护
The guard never put in to help him.
警卫从来没有帮助过他
An hour later, he assaulted Lassiter.
一个小时后 他袭击了拉西特
Only one reason that could be ‐‐
唯一的原因是
he wanted to be put in solitary.
他想被单独囚禁
No, I‐I know that Joey got into some trouble on the side,
不 我知道乔伊遇到了点麻烦
but he never mentioned anything to me.
但他从没跟我提过
And why wouldn't he?
如果你在罩着他
If you're his "Daddy."
他为什么告诉你
You're the one he's afraid of.
他害怕的人是你
Listen, your job was to get Joey out.
听着 你的任务是把乔伊弄出来
I don't care what your theory is.
我不管你的推测是什么
That was our arrangement,
这是我们的约定
so just fulfill your obligations, okay?
只需要完成你的职责 好吗
You alright?
还好吗
Yeah.
没事
That happen in school, too?
在学校也是这样吗
Don't know why they call it morning sickness.
真不知道为什么叫做晨吐
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表