剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Grandpa came to visit you.
姥爷去看你了
Didn't he, Dad? Don't lie to me.
是不是 爸爸 别对我说谎
It it's not about that.
不是因为那件事
But he had every right.
但是他有权利对我提出这种要求
And I'd do the same for you.
我也会为你做同样的事
No, I am not here to tell you
不 我不是来告诉你们
what a failure the prison system is,
监狱系统有多么失败
how it breaks people down,
它是如何让人崩溃
tears apart your families.
拆散家庭
Y‐You already know that, right?
你们都深有体会 对吗
You live that.
你们亲身经历过
Now, I do have some ideas about how we can change
我对于这个州内处置犯罪的方式
the way we deal with crime in this state,
有一些想法
but first, I want to hear from you.
但是首先 我想要听听你们的建议
Directly.
面对面听你们说
You evicted 16 people,
你们驱逐了16个人
people who did nothing wrong,
他们什么都没做错
just to segregate Dawkins?
就只为了隔离道金斯
We transferred their belongings.
我们转移了他们的个人物品
It takes them months to organize their cells
他们花了几个月的时间整理囚室
and get them just the way they want them.
把所有东西布置停当
Those are their homes.
那是他们的家
And they will be back.
他们会回去的
But you can't just keep him in solitary.
但是你不能只把他单独关押
It's not solitary. Oh, that's funny,
这不是单独关押 这就有意思了
'cause there's no one in the cells next to him,
因为他邻近的囚室并没有人
and he doesn't get to talk to anybody all day but me, so...
一整天除了和我没和别人说过话 所以
It's a time‐limited cool‐off period.
这是有时限的反省时间
It's preventative, not punishment.
属于预防性措施 不属于惩罚
Call it a time‐out.
可以说是离场休息
We're not children.
我们不是小孩
And I don't even think you can prove
我觉得你都没办法证明
what they're saying about the water tap.
水龙头的事是他干的
This guy has been nothing but trouble
他进来之后
since the minute he set foot in here,
除了惹麻烦就没干别的
and you know it.
你也很清楚
So, look me in the face and tell me
看着我的眼睛你再告诉我
he's not the one provoking all this.
不是他挑起的这一切
I'm gonna look you in the face
我就盯着你的眼睛
and ask you if you're really trying to get me
问你你是不是要逼我
to forfeit his due process.
放弃他应得的正当程序
What does he have on you?
他捏住了你什么把柄
We both know you have a history
我们都知道你喜欢把重要的细节
of hiding important details from me.
对我隐瞒
I'm prison Prison rep, yeah.
我是监狱律师
The man has rights. That's all there is to it.
那个人应当享有法定权利 仅此而已
The hearing will now be for both tickets
听证会将听取有关淋浴和
the shower and the water tap.
水龙头事件的情况
Until then, he remains segregated.
在那之前 他将继续被单独关押
And so, the wife calls me over,
还有 妻子叫我过去
and I'm telling them about the motion detectors
我跟他们说了动作探测器
and the sound alarms on the windows
还有窗户上的声音报♥警♥器
and the husband goes,
结果丈夫就说
"You know, maybe we'll just get a dog."
我们还是养条狗吧
And the wife shoots him this look,
妻子白了他一眼
and he says, "And a shopping spree at Louis Vuitton?"
然后他就说 然后再去路易威登买♥♥点好的
I didn't even have the heart to tell him
我都不忍♥心告诉他
how much more that was gonna cost him.
那要让他多花多少钱
Uh, I'm sorry. I got to take this.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
This is Darius.
达瑞斯
You alright?
你还好吗
Yeah. Fine.
还好
Come on.
得了吧
Something's going on. Tell me.
出什么事了 告诉我
Dad got his phone privileges back,
爸爸又能打电♥话♥了
at least for one day.
至少争取到了一天
Did he call you?
他打给你了
When were you gonna tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't even told Darius yet.
我还没告诉达瑞斯
Well, Grandpa made Dad do it.
是姥爷逼爸爸签的
What?!
什么
Did you send him? No!
是你让他去的吗 不是
He went to the prison? Your father told you that?
他去监狱了 你父亲跟你说的
No, I figured it out.
没有 我自己琢磨出来的
He said he was going to the airport.
他说他要去机场
I can't believe I didn't realize it.
我居然都没意识到
Well, you can't file the papers.
你不能把协议上交
You can't divorce Dad
你不能和爸爸离婚
until we see what happens with his retrial.
等到他的复审之后再说
He doesn't have a retrial, Jazz.
他没得到复审 小茉
He doesn't even have enough to file a motion to get one yet.
他都没有足够的证据提起动议申请复审
It could still take years.
这可能要花上好多年的时间
So, this is what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
Why even help him with his case?
那你为什么要帮他
Because he's the father of my baby,
因为他是女儿的父亲
and she wants him out more than anything in the world.
而我的女儿最渴望的就是让父亲恢复自♥由♥
And you don't?
你不希望吗
Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't love Dad.
看着我的眼睛告诉我
Tell me, Mom.
告诉我 妈妈
Just tell me you don't love him.
告诉我你不爱他了
Not even my first husband would buy that load.
我的第一任丈夫都不会买♥♥这些
And he went bankrupt three times.
他可是破产过三次了
Andie. No.
安迪 不
Frank is number four, jackass.
第四号♥轮到弗兰克了
Andie.
安迪
Holy crap.
天呐
Listen, Jimmy, sell it someplace else.
听着 吉米 到别处推销去
I'm not buying.
我不买♥♥帐
Geez!
天呐
Rossy, have a cocktail.
去喝杯酒吧
You look like a freaking refugee.
你看着跟个难民一样
I quit.
我退出了
Sorry to hear it.
很遗憾听你这么说
Everybody says I'm a lot easier to be around.
所有人都说我好相处多了
Better for them worse for you?
对他们有好处 对你没好处
Well, less fun, but clearer skies.
没那么有趣 那是天更蓝了
What the hell is all this? Didn't you hear?
这算是怎么回事 你没听说吗
Hmm? Print is dead.
嗯 纸质媒体在消亡
And this old dog is still eager.
而我还老骥伏枥
What do you need? I know this ain't a social call.
你需要什么 我知道你不是只来和我寒暄的
You remember a triple in Suffolk County?
你还记得在萨福克县的三重谋杀案吗
Late '90s?
九十年代晚期的时候
You wrote a couple pieces about it.
你写了几篇报道
Sure.
当然
The handymen duct‐taped
勤杂工把那一家人
the crap out of the whole family...
拿胶带绑起来
...ransacked the house.
洗劫了他们家
Both guys got 25 to life. Mm.
两个人都被判了25年到无期
I think one of 'em's dead.
我想有一个人死了
It's the other one I'm thinking about.
我在考虑的是另一个人
Barton?
巴顿
Easley Barton?
艾斯利·巴顿
I gotta track down one of the cops on the case.
我得找到当时负责这个案子的警♥察♥
You got a name? Nah.
你知道名字吗 不知道
Guy wrote me a letter a bunch of years ago. Not a name I knew.
他几年前给我写了一封信 我不知道名字
I figured if someone had dirt, maybe they came to you?
我寻思要是有人要爆料 应该会找到你
Sorry.
抱歉
I haven't even thought of that one in a decade.
我已经有十年没有关注这件事了
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表