剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
Just got word. You got court tomorrow.
刚收到消息 你明天要出庭
You hear anything about the election?
你有没有听说什么关于选举的事
Ladies and gentlemen, I am very proud to present
女士们先生们 请允许我自豪地介绍
the man who will follow in my footsteps ‐‐
这位即将接替我的人
my protégé and friend,
我忠诚的门徒和朋友
the next Attorney General of the great state of New York,
伟大的纽约州的下一任检察总长
Mr. Glen Maskins!
格伦·马斯金斯先生
She tried to stay up for you.
她为了等你熬了会儿夜
Promised I wouldn't move her.
我没敢动她
I'm sorry.
抱歉
For what?
干嘛道歉
That you lost.
为你失去的一切
I don't know how we get past this.
我不知道该怎么熬过去
Do you?
你知道吗
Jasmine's in labor.
茉莉正在分娩
Marie's with her at the hospital.
玛丽在医院陪她
She's five weeks early. Something wrong?
比预产期早了五周 出什么事了吗
Marie says that's totally normal,
玛丽说这是正常现象
especially for a first pregnancy.
特别是第一次怀孕的人
S‐She wanted me to tell you, so...
她 是她托我转告你的
Well, thanks for letting me know.
好的 谢谢你告诉我
Aaron.
亚伦
I'm pulling for you today.
我今天挺你
For whatever it's worth.
不管发生什么
You should come.
你应该也过来的
He's almost here.
快出来了
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Push, push, push, push. There you go. You're doing fine.
用力 用力 用力 就是这样 做得好
Push, push, push, push!
用力 用力 用力 用力
Push! Push!
用力 加把劲
All rise! Court is now in session!
全体起立 现在开庭
The Honorable Judge Reginald Cummings presiding.
本次庭审由雷金纳德·卡明斯法官主审
You can be seated.
请坐
Unfortunately, this case has already been used by both sides
很遗憾 这个被双方用来
to score political points.
为政♥治♥加分的案子
That ends now.
今天就会结案
Coming out of here, nothing more to the media.
这里出去之后 记住对媒体要闭口不谈
No mention of Aaron Wallace in speeches,
演讲中不要提到亚伦·华♥莱♥士♥
no mention of a corrupt Attorney General.
也不要提腐♥败♥的检察总长
Are we clear?
听清楚了吗
Yes, Your Honor. Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Good.
很好
As for the motion for retrial,
至于重审的动议
I am entirely unconvinced by the argument
我完全不相信
that there was a rush to judgment
这是仓促决断
or racial animus at play here.
或种族仇恨的说法
When it comes to the conduct of the prosecution,
关于控方的行为
I am troubled by the casual manipulation of eyewitnesses
我无法理解随意操控目击者的行为
and by the disclosure issues
也被一些关于犯罪线人的信息披露问题
surrounding the criminal informant.
所困扰
But those factors, while serious,
这些问题虽然严重
are not enough to trigger the cost and expense
但还不至于浪费大量成本和费用
of a lengthy retrial.
进行下一轮漫长的再审
However...
但是
when one adds to the mix
地区检察官在审理此案时
the abundant enthusiasm and confounding specificity
表现出的
with which the District Attorney pursued this case,
过激♥情♥绪和特别对待
all seemingly triggered by the overdose of Ms. Richardson,
似乎是由于用药过量引起的
it's clear to me not that Mr. Wallace is guilty or innocent,
对我而言华♥莱♥士♥先生是有罪还是无辜并不重要
but that, as a matter of law,
但是 在法律层面
the errors that I described cannot be said to be harmless.
我描述的错误也难辞其咎
As a result...
所以
I am compelled to find that a retrial is warranted.
我认为重审是必要的
Yes!
太好了
Mr. Wallace deserves an opportunity
应该给华♥莱♥士♥先生一个机会
to present his defense before a new and impartial jury.
在公正的陪审团面前为自己辩护
Accordingly, the previous judgment of conviction
因此 我宣布 之前的定罪判决
is set aside,
无效
and a new trial is ordered with all deliberate speed.
再审将有条不紊地开展
Meet your grandson ‐‐
看看你孙子
Aaron Wallace, 7 pounds, 11 ounces.
艾伦·华♥莱♥士♥ 7磅11盎司重
I missed it.
好想他
Hey, you'll meet him soon enough.
你很快就能见到他了
I'm a grandfather.
我成外公了
Congratulations.
恭喜
* Am I a hero? *
我是个英雄吗
* Am I a hero now? *
现在呢
* Am I a hero? *
我是个英雄吗
* Am I a hero now? *
现在呢
I took your word for it all along,
你一直都相信你
but I've read all the transcripts now.
但现在 我看了所有的记录
I heard what the judge said.
也听到了法官的判决
If I'd have ever known what you did ‐‐
要是让我知道了你干的事
We were aggressive where we needed to be.
在该强硬的地方我们就强硬
We got the job done.
我们能办成事
And the man is guilty.
他一定有罪
Maybe. Or maybe he's not.
有没有罪还没有定论
And do you know what that would mean for me?
你知道这对我意味着什么吗
Spencer, there is no way this bounces back at you.
斯宾塞 这件事不会影响到你的
I'm not talking about my reputation!
我说的不是我的名声
If I'm in any way responsible for that man losing ‐‐
如果我有一丁点责任要负的话
Make it go away, Glen.
抓紧摆平 格伦
Make it go away.
抓紧
* Am I a hero? *
我是个英雄吗
* A fallen hero now? *
一个倒下的英雄吗
* Hear my sin, Lord *
主啊 求你垂听我的罪过
* Speak no evil now *
不要再说坏话
* Am I a hero? *
我是个英雄吧
* My gun to reload now *
枪已上膛
* A broken people *
破碎的人群中
* There go a hero now *
诞生了一个英雄
Yo, Wallace.
华♥莱♥士♥
You got a visitor.
有人来看你
You did well.
你表现不错嘛
I was impressed.
令我印象深刻
Especially with how you tracked down Lexi Richardson.
尤其是你找到莱西·理查森的方式
We'd been protecting that for a long time.
我们已经保护她很久了
Because she was young and didn't do anything wrong.
因为她很年轻 而且没有做错什么
But I guess your wife wasn't particularly concerned with that
但我想你的妻子
when she went snooping
在偷看莱西的病人档案的
through Lexi's confidential patient files.
并没有太在意
What she did was a HIPAA violation, and that's a felony.
她违反了健康保险可携带性和责任法案 这是重罪
Now, I know that kind of infraction
我知道 这种违规行为
rarely warrants such an aggressive approach,
几乎没必要进行什么激进的调查
but in this case, when the information was used
但是在这种情况下 当这个信息
to sway a judgment on another felony charge,
对另一项重罪指控的判决有影响时
I can make a pretty strong argument
就可以为证据篡改
for evidence tampering there.
提出有力的论据
You son of a bitch. Combine that with the forged letter
你♥他♥妈♥的 再加上何塞·罗德里格斯案的
from the Jose Rodriguez case ‐‐
伪造信件
I haven't even dug deep there yet.
我还没深挖呢
Then your friend Jamal Bishop,
你的朋友贾马尔·毕谢普
he's gonna get charged with attempted murder.
他将被指控谋杀未遂
There's a self‐defense argument for that.
那是自卫
Not when OSI's got a dozen prisoners
特别调查办公室可是有一堆囚犯
who will say they heard Bishop bragging
会说他们听到了毕谢普吹嘘说
how he was gonna take Dawkins out.
他会如何干掉道金斯
Courtesy of the warden.
谢谢您的提醒
Bottom line is,
说到底
I have a way for all of this to come to an end.
我倒是有办法可以结束这一切
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表