剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
He did. Though I still can't figure out
的确 但我还是不明白
what he was going for there.
他去那儿干什么
Cop gave you nothing?
警♥察♥什么都没跟你透露吗
I don't even know if it had anything to do with him.
我甚至不知道这事是否与他有关
Well, we'll know when we know.
我们到时就会知道了
Everybody, go home to your families.
朋友们 我们先各回各家吧
Can I go in?
我能进去吗
She's waiting for you.
她在等你
Heard about Hassan.
哈桑的事我听说了
Yeah.
是啊
Did you get what you needed from him?
你从他那里得到你想要的了吗
Listen, I, uh...
听着 我
I know O'Reilly was here with a subpoena.
我知道奥莱利是带着传票来的
Mm, quite a stunt you pulled.
你这招使得不错
Even brought your wife into it?
甚至都把你妻子也扯进来了
'Course, you needed somebody to forge that letter,
当然了 你需要有人伪造那封信
and, oh, who happens to have a world‐class forger in his gang?
那么谁的团伙里正好就有一个世界一流的造假高手呢
Wild Bill.
怀尔德·比尔
Now, I know he didn't just do that for nothing,
我知道他不是白做的
which means last week, when you horse‐traded
这意味着上周 当你和乔伊·诺克斯讨价还价
repping Joey Knox to get something out of me,
想从我这里得到什么的时候
that was already a debt you owed the Aryans.
那就已经变成你欠雅利安人的债了
You don't like that I killed two birds with one stone?
你难道不喜欢我一箭双雕的做法吗
I don't like that you lied to me.
我不喜欢你对我撒谎
I don't like that you took advantage of my generosity.
我不喜欢你利用我的慷慨
And I don't like that you seem to have no radar
我也不喜欢你看上去对我的底线
for where the line is. The line?
一无所知的样子 底线
The thing that keeps us from having problems.
因为有这条底线我们才能远离麻烦
So, you dragged me all the way up here
所以你大老远把我弄到这儿来
to tell me I need to change the way I'm operating.
就是为了告诉我我得改变我的工作方式
Is that it?
是这样吗
With respect, I can't do that.
那不好意思 恕难从命
I had a judge keep Hassan in here for no real reason
我让法官没来由地把哈桑关在这里
except he wanted to teach me a lesson.
只是为了教训我一顿
I got a DA running for highest office in the state
我知道有个地方检察官在竞选州的最高职位
who thinks he can use taxpayer's dollars
他以为他可以用纳税人的钱
to pull my wife out of a chemotherapy session with a dying woman
骚扰恐吓我那正在接受化疗的垂危的妻子
to harass and intimidate her to get at me.
以此来对付我
And you want me to figure out where the line is?
你还想让我猜你的底线是什么
That line is where I feel it needs to be on any given day.
那条底线我想让它何时出现它就何时出现
Now, I know you're gonna threaten to
我知道 你现在想威胁
revoke my privileges,
收回我的特权
but you do that, you are not gonna get the intel
但只要你这么做 你就得不到我掌握的
I have on the guards and the drug trade.
有关警卫和毒品交易的情报
Okay, stop.
好吧 先别说了
You got something real?
你手头有真的情报吗
Look, I can't tell you where I got it, but it's real.
听着 我不能告诉你我从哪儿弄来的 但这是真的
Extra security checks on the other side.
另一边增加了安检
Both sides.
两边都增加了
I'm sorry, Marie.
我很抱歉 玛丽
I will never put you in that position again.
我再也不会让你陷入那种境地了
You're the one I'm doing this for.
我是为了你才这么做的
You and Jazz.
你和女儿
You're all I care about.
我只在乎你们两个
If it's legal, we're all good.
如果它是合法的 我们就都不会有事
Anything else, I'm out. I get it.
如果不是 我就退出 我懂
What's in the envelope?
信封里是什么
Some cop rings my doorbell and hands me this.
一个警♥察♥来了我家 给了我这个
Photocopy of your entire police file.
你整个警♥察♥档案的复印件
He says you might want to start on page 74.
他说你可以从第74页开始
It's marked.
已经做了标记
I have no idea how that even happened,
我不知道这是怎么回事
and I don't want to.
我也不想知道
But I know how much you said you needed it,
但我知道你有多需要它
so I hope whatever you did to get it...
所以我希望不管你做了什么
Thank you.
谢谢
For bringing this.
谢谢你把它带过来
Jasmine's gotta study for her biology midterm
贾斯敏要准备生物期中考试
and she's gonna need my help, so I gotta go.
她需要我帮她 所以我得走了
This is a start, Marie.
这就是开始 玛丽
This is the story of how they got me.
这里面的就是他们如何陷害我的故事
With this...
有了这个
This is gonna get me home.
我就能回家了
是最高法♥院♥继瑟古德·马歇尔后第二位黑人法官,
克拉伦斯ClarenceThomas,自1991年以来担任美国最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官,
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表