剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
The doctors believe he has a concussion,
医生认为他有脑震荡
but he's conscious now.
但是他现在意识清醒
He's okay. He's in the infirmary.
她没事 他在医务室
He hit his head, but he's alright.
撞到了头 但是没事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
I know you help each other,
我知道你们会互相帮助
and he really respects you.
他很尊敬你
He's supposed to be in court tomorrow.
他明天要出庭
Uh, I'm sure you know he's due in court tomorrow.
你一定知道他明天要上庭
Do you think he'll be alright to come?
你觉得他能来吗
Mrs. Wallace, it's way out of protocol
华♥莱♥士♥夫人 我接这通电♥话♥
for me to even take this call...
就已经违反了规程
but I‐I think it's highly unlikely that that can happen.
但是我觉得他不太可能成行了
I'm sorry, but I‐I have to go.
对不起 我得挂了
I understand. Thank you.
我能理解 谢谢你
I really appreciate what you did. Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切 谢谢你
Of course.
不客气
Aaron?
亚伦
Jamal.
贾马尔
How's Jamal?
贾马尔怎么样了
He's in critical condition.
他现在伤情危急
They had to medevac him off‐site.
他们把他送到医院去了
I tried to save him.
我试着救他
I've seen the surveillance.
我看到了监控录像
Jamal struck the first blow at Dawkins.
贾马尔先对道金斯出手
Then you jumped in.
然后你挤了进来
Dawkins is unlikely to survive.
道金斯不太可能活下来
It was him or us.
不是他死就是我们死
That's the real.
这就是真实情况
You know I'm gonna need something more than that.
我得了解一点更具体的情况
I wouldn't do his bidding anymore,
我不愿意再受他指使
so he went after Jamal to get to me.
所以他就欺辱贾马尔来给我施压
Then Jamal ‐‐
然后贾马尔
I knew there was no chance he'd walk out of there alive.
我知道他去了就回不来了
But why didn't you come to me?
但是你怎么不告诉我
There was no time.
没时间了
I asked you to help me deal with him weeks ago.
我几周之前就让你帮我处理掉他
You okay?
你还好吗
Well, I spoke to your wife, and she knows you're alright,
我和你妻子谈过话了
but she ‐‐ she thinks you're getting out of here
但是她 她觉得可以要离开这里
to go to court.
去上法庭
The motion for my retrial.
我重申的动议
And I'm sure the judge will grant you a continuance,
我确定法官会给你延期的
but you have got to rest.
但是你得好好休息
And we're on a lockdown.
我们处于封锁期间
Election is next week.
选举就在下周
I can't wait that long.
我等不及了
Do you really think I'm gonna use whatever juice I got left,
我现在有
when I got the OSI, state police,
特别调查办公室 州警
the Attorney General breathing down my neck?
还有总检察长盯着我你觉得我还会动用我的关系吗
If I can't get to court...
如果我没办法上庭
I'll lose everything.
我就会去失去一切
Well, if I can verify your story...
如果我们能证实你的故事
I'll do what I can.
我就会尽我所能
Alright?
好吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
And when you patted down inmate Jamal Bishop,
你在给贾马尔·毕谢普搜身的时候没发现什么
you didn't detect anything unusual?
异常的东西吗
No. I didn't.
不 我没有
But you're aware that it was Bishop
但是你要知道毕谢普
who started the fight, slashing at Cassius Dawkins
挑起了争斗 袭击了卡修斯·道金斯
with a shiv he brought into the gym?
用的带到体育场的刀子
Yes, I ‐‐
对
I‐I don't know how I could have missed that.
我不知道我怎么会没发现
Well, we were able to see on surveillance footage
我们看了监控录像
and confirmed with several inmates who were on the frisk line
证实了在几名囚犯该搜身的时候
that you told C. O. Vasquez to...step aside?
你让瓦斯克斯狱警 走开
Captain Foster?
福斯特队长
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Can you, uh...
你能
can you repeat the question?
重复一下问题吗
You told C. O. Vasquez to step aside and go into the gym,
你叫瓦斯奎兹狱警让开 进体育场去
and you took over the frisking.
然后你接手了搜身
And then Jamal Bishop walked in with the weapon.
然后贾马尔·毕谢普带着武器走了进来
I don't believe I should answer any more questions.
我认为我不该继续回答问题了
Look, we know you were using Jamal Bishop
我们知道你利用了贾马尔·毕谢普
to take out Cassius Dawkins for you
帮你干掉卡修斯·道金斯
'cause Dawkins was coercing you to be in business with him,
因为道金斯强迫你和他合伙做生意
threatening you.
还威胁你
Now, if you admit to that, you have a chance to argue
如果你认罪 那么你还有机会争取
for some extenuating circumstances here.
宽大处理
I got nothing more to say.
我没什么要说的了
I'm gonna hang all this around your neck ‐‐
这些事情我都要怪罪到你头上来
the drugs, the riot...
毒品 监狱暴♥动♥
three dead inmates...
三名囚犯的死亡
Vasquez.
瓦斯克斯
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be held against you
你所说的话都能作为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权在受审时请一名律师
You had to use cuffs?
非得戴手铐么
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果你请不起律师
one will be provided for you.
我们可以帮你请一位
Let's go.
走吧
See you on the block, bitch!
牢里见了 贱♥人♥
You gonna hold my pocket in here!
我会好好教训你一顿
Move!
走
Most of us didn't do anything, yo!
喂 我们大部分人可什么都没干
Ain't no call for lockdown, man!
没必要封锁监狱
So much for your reforms, hey, bitch?
你的改革到此为止了不是吗 婊♥子♥
Open cell four!
打开四号♥牢房♥
Warden says if you clear medical,
监狱长说如果你身体没问题
you're good to go to court.
就可以上庭了
Have I cleared?
那我还有问题吗
Not yet.
有的
You'll have to take this anticonvulsant.
你得吃这个抗惊厥药
Any side effects with that?
有什么副作用吗
You may be a little groggy, could have some dizziness.
可能导致虚弱 头晕
Whole point is, I gotta be coherent in court.
重点是我出庭时得保持头脑清晰 逻辑清楚
I can't take that.
这药我不能吃
You suffered two minor seizures,
你已经有过两次轻微癫痫发作
and there's some concern about brain swelling.
甚至还有脑肿胀的风险
Every six hours, and this is non‐negotiable, Mr. Wallace.
六个小时吃一次 没得商量 华♥莱♥士♥先生
How long's this been going on for?
这样子多久了
Off and on about seven hours.
断断续续七个小时
Open four!
打开四号♥牢房♥
Open four!!
打开四号♥牢房♥
Good riddance to Dawkins, by the way.
说起来 总算打发走道金斯了
As soon as you hear anything about Jamal. Please.
如果你听到任何关于贾马尔的消息 请告诉我
I'll keep my ears open.
我会留意的
Hey, it's me.
嘿 是我
Aaron? You're okay?
亚伦 你还好吗
Yeah. I'm fine. What's going on?
挺好的 怎么了
What the hell's all that noise?
这么吵是怎么回事
Inmates aren't too happy about this lockdown.
犯人对于监狱的封锁不太满意
Well, we're about to head into court.
我们马上要去法庭了
I got another lawyer to petition for a continuance,
我还有一个律师可以请求延期
but it sounds like the whole place is on lockdown,
但似乎整个监狱都开始封锁了
so I couldn't get to the Warden.
所以我找不到监狱长
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表