剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表
She makes her own decisions. You know that.
她很有主见 你知道的
You right about that.
这你说对了
She is strong.
她是很坚强
But some brothers like to call black women "strong"
但有些兄弟喜欢说黑人女性坚强
so we don't feel too bad
只是为了让我们不会
about how much abuse we put on them.
因对他们的虐待而自责
Now, come on, Earl ‐‐ No, you ‐‐ you come on.
拜托 厄尔 不 拜托你
Now, I know she brought those divorce papers to you,
我知道她给你看过那些离婚协议
and I know you never signed them.
我也知道你没签过字
So I'm here asking you, as a man, to sign
所以现在我请你 做个大丈夫 签字吧
and let my daughter be free.
给我的女儿自♥由♥
I can't do that.
我做不到
All the two of you have left is ‐‐ is history
你们两只有过去的情分
and guilt and Jasmine.
还有愧疚 还有茉莉
So if you really love her...
如果你真心爱她
She doesn't know how to leave you,
她不知道怎么离开你
so you've got to be the one to do it.
所以你得离开她
Why now?
为什么是现在
After all these years?
都过去这么多年了
Did Darius send you?
是达利斯派你来的吗
So is that what this is all about?
这是你不没签字的原因吗
Your jealousy?
你吃醋了
Now, you might have had a bigger house,
你之前住的地方或许是更大
but he's cared for her better than you ever did.
但相比于你 他对她的照顾无微不至
You're a selfish man, Aaron.
你是个自私的人 亚伦
Always have been.
你一向如此
Stubborn and proud
顽固又自傲
and always think you know better than everybody else.
总是觉得你比别人都聪明
You tried to make up your own rules,
你想打造你自己的规则
and this is where it got you.
于是你沦落至此
*Maybe I'll learn the rules*
或许我能明白规则
Are we done?
说够了吗
I'm sorry I bothered coming up here.
真抱歉我居然还跑这么一趟
*Maybe I'll hide away in a daze*
或许我能藏身于迷茫
*A life without pain*
没有痛苦的人生
*Maybe I'll sit around and*
或许我会就此安顿
*Time will lay me down, I'll*
让时间抚平伤痕
*Make like good for nothing*
我会彷徨地模仿
Look who it is ‐‐ Lawyer Man.
看看是谁啊 大律师
Move over, give him some room, man.
过去点 给他位置 兄弟
Alright. Mm.
行吧
Check this dude out.
看看这兄弟
He's sitting there
他就那样坐在那
waiting for an engraved invitation or something.
好像还等人请他似的
Come on, man, just chill out.
来嘛 兄弟 别紧张
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
He's not hungry.
他不饿
I ain't gonna bother.
我才不在乎
Dad?
爸爸
Maggie?
玛吉
Where is everybody?
人呢都
What the hell?
什么鬼
Have a seat, Frank.
坐下 弗兰克
If you thinking about that gun you keep in your cabinet,
如果你在想你橱柜里藏着的那把枪
your wife has already been kind enough
你善良的妻子已经告诉我们
to tell us where to find it.
上哪找了
No need to hurt anybody, fellas.
没必要伤害任何人 伙计
Just take whatever you want and go.
你想拿什么就拿 然后走吧
Do we look like thieves to you?
你看我们像是来偷东西的么
Maybe we do, but just think of us as, uh,
可能像吧 但是你还是把我们当作
emissaries, Frank.
密使吧 弗兰克
Sort of, uh, messengers for Cassius Dawkins.
卡修斯·道金斯的传话人
What do you want?
你们想怎样
What's he want?
他想怎样
Cassius has a proposition for you.
卡修斯想和你做笔生意
So I'mma say it one more time.
我再说一遍
Have a seat.
坐下
剧集 | 终生(2020) | 导航列表